It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, racism & disclosure-

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
If you are AN Alien SPECIES would you disclose your presence to another alien SPECIES
(in mass) that suffers from immature issues such as racism

Outta box- Hypothetically speaking if multiple alien species have came to similar conclusions after close evaluations of said species, would that naturally cause a quarantine and or avoidance protocol

Until more maturity is observed...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Yes and then I'd leave. I like chaos.

-Alee

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

this is actually the perfect time for real disclosure. To go back to Reagan... What else could bring us together faster than a menacing alien race from another world

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
What else could bring us together faster than a menacing alien race from another world

Zombie apocalypse?

ETA: I take that back after watching how people behaved in The Walking Dead.

edit on 15-8-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
This post came to mind after considering if GREY E.T are evaluating human development and what would they think.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
This post came to mind after considering if GREY E.T...

See, calling them 'grey E.T.' is racist, you should have referred to them as 'Intermediate Extra Terrestrials'.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Disclosure will probably never happen until there is consequence, meaning a serious eminent global disaster, or a ele. Even it would still depend on TPTB and how evil or vile they truly are, in that case it boils back down to if they would? That's the problem.
edit on 15-8-2017 by HappyFisherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Well, Reagan always said that most of the worlds problems would be solved by aliens coming to Earth. How happy would you be to see a fellow human being regardless of any differences if we were dealing with aliens?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I Apologize for any disrespect.
Until they share with many what they wish to be called I felt that description was a simplified term to describe the various postulated types of them.

Intermediate Extra Terrestrials
interesting

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Aliens most likely have their own problems and after viewing this world's mess they would probably disappear through their worm hole to a different constellation faster than you can say "alien." They probably already have.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

This post came to mind after considering if GREY E.T...

See, calling them 'grey E.T.' is racist, you should have referred to them as 'Intermediate Extra Terrestrials'.

I hate to be that guy but the correct and non-offensive designation is "chromatically-ambiguous".

ETA: CALM! Chromatically ambiguous lifeforms matter

edit on 15/8/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The way I see it is that some aliens are racist and some have surpassed that. The racist ones are the ones abducting people with no real regard towards their feelings. They get what they want and dump people out and they don't care about the effects to their victims. They aren't a part of the human race, so they assume superiority and this assumed superiority gives them their deception to do what they do without any remorse.

I believe all creatures in the entire universe will face a judgement day if they fail to understand, and reject the higher virtues of goodness. Goodness and evil are not human creations just because they exist here on earth. These things exist no matter where it is.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
I hate to be that guy but the correct and non-offensive designation is "chromatically-ambiguous".

I like that even better.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
If I saw an alien I'd probably shoot it.
I mean, they aren't here to help us save money on our car insurance.
I'm not taking any chances with these guys...

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
If I was an alien, and another alien species tasted good, I would probably eat them... whether they were racist or not.
I eat squirrels, so there.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
This is a recurring meme that humans mutually agree they would not be racist, but the reality devoid of our connection of morals is just as likely.

So purely because it would be sort of funny, no, I think the Aliens would be racist themselves, to show possibility of the answer is what limits it, not the nature.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
If I saw an alien I'd probably shoot it.
I mean, they aren't here to help us save money on our car insurance.
I'm not taking any chances with these guys...

Now I am picturing the Geiko Gecko comimg out of a UFO.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

If you are AN Alien SPECIES would you disclose your presence to another alien SPECIES
(in mass) that suffers from immature issues such as racism

Outta box- Hypothetically speaking if multiple alien species have came to similar conclusions after close evaluations of said species, would that naturally cause a quarantine and or avoidance protocol

Until more maturity is observed...

NAMASTE*******

You are assumptive because it is 50/50 wether racism is accepted by a more morally aged culture or not....or that they relate levels of maturity to ideas like racism.

We just know how we feel about it and even this is constantly evolving and sometimes devolving.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
if i was an alien i wouldn't touch earth and earthlings with a ten light-year pole, far less go and say hello.

' find us somewhere else Zarg, this place is a madhouse '

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join