It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News, Daily Caller delete posts encouraging people to drive through protests

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

"Here's a compilation of liberal protesters getting pushed out of the way by cars and trucks. Study the technique; it may prove useful in the next four years," Raust wrote. "None of these clips are new, but that doesn't mean they're not still fresh."

The Daily Caller's editor-in-chief did not respond to two emails sent to him seeking comment.

Fox News, Daily Caller delete posts encouraging people to drive through protests

WOW! So this is just the inexorable result of what the alt-right has been hoping for?

FoxNews and the Daily Caller BOTH encouraged members of the political right to drive their cars through anyone they believed were liberal protesters! This is the same thing as yelling fire in a crowded theatre!

How unamerican!

edit on 15-8-2017 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka

So the Soro's left wing propaganda machine has infected FOX News and Daily Caller, forcing them to censor free speech from very fine Americans, on many sides, on many sides! So sad. Very sad.

/sarcasm

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Of course, that's the name of the game. Both "sides" of the media are doing their damndest to radicalize their segment of viewers against the other segment. I'd say they're doing a pretty good job of it so far.
edit on 8/15/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I agree with that statement.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Of course, that's the name of the game. Both "sides" of the media are doing their damndest to radicalize their segment of viewers against the other segment. I'd say they're doing a pretty good job of it so far.

The "media" makes money from viewers.

24/7 "news" wasn't successful until 9/11 when they found the best way to sell their product was fear and anger. They've gotten it down to a science playing people like violen(ce)s.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

24/7 "news" wasn't successful until 9/11 when they found the best way to sell their product was fear and anger. They've gotten it down to a science playing people like violen(ce)s.

This is it exactly.

Tragedy and conflict sells news. There is no massive, underlying conspiracy. If you want to know why CNN takes a confrontational left wing stance, look no farther than Ted Turner, a staunch Democrat. Why does Fox play to the right? Look no farther than Rupert Murdoch, a staunch conservative.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Don't forget drama, people are addicted to it through conditioning and reality TV shows in my opinion.

Trump loves drama, he's always going out of his way to cause it, that is only helping the media and their propaganda by getting people hooked on the drama of "left vs right". All the controversy surrounding Trump and the media is manufactured in my opinion.

This whole thing is a psyop with both Trump and the media being willing participants.
edit on 8/15/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Only half of that last sentence is correct.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Amazing what folks will believe from CNN and a glorified headline...CNN Money at that....
You know their time on the air and online is getting shorter.
Because of this exact sort of thing.
Lawsuits and AT&T buyout going to completely redo....
They feel they can say anything they want to now
You can do anything you like on your last day(s) at work ....

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: HunkaHunka

"Here's a compilation of liberal protesters getting pushed out of the way by cars and trucks. Study the technique; it may prove useful in the next four years," Raust wrote. "None of these clips are new, but that doesn't mean they're not still fresh."

The Daily Caller's editor-in-chief did not respond to two emails sent to him seeking comment.

WOW! So this is just the inexorable result of what the alt-right has been hoping for?

FoxNews and the Daily Caller BOTH encouraged members of the political right to drive their cars through anyone they believed were liberal protesters! This is the same thing as yelling fire in a crowded theatre!

How unamerican!

Curious....what advice would you personally give to anyone caught in an angry mob trying to break your windows and whatnot? Call the police and politely put your car in park and wait? Would that change if a family member were in the car with you? Ever been in a situation similar?

Just wondering....

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr

This is it exactly.

Tragedy and conflict sells news. There is no massive, underlying conspiracy. If you want to know why CNN takes a confrontational left wing stance, look no farther than Ted Turner, a staunch Democrat. Why does Fox play to the right? Look no farther than Rupert Murdoch, a staunch conservative.

Can this please be pinned to the front page of ATS.

Never ...ever. Have truer words been spoken on this site.. Cheers. Have a beer. , hell have 6

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: nightbringr

This is it exactly.

Can this please be pinned to the front page of ATS.

Never ...ever. Have truer words been spoken on this site.. Cheers. Have a beer. , hell have 6

Is it bad I've already had 12?

Cheers!
edit on 15-8-2017 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

I would agree with you there but Trump has thrown his fair share of fuel on the fire as well. That leads me too believe he is only going along with the divide and conquer tactics.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

great hyperbole.

run people down. let's use technicalities.
where do you make the disconnect from running people down who are protesting and being caught in an angry mob somehow trying to kill you...
which one is which you are agreeing to, or which context is what actually happened not to long ago
edit on 15-8-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

How unamerican!

Curious....what advice would you personally give to anyone caught in an angry mob trying to break your windows and whatnot? Call the police and politely put your car in park and wait? Would that change if a family member were in the car with you? Ever been in a situation similar?

Just wondering....

I'd say the same thing I'd say to any body pulled over by the police. Keep a cool head and clean nose.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: Vasa Croe

great hyperbole.

run people down. let's use technicalities.
where do you make the disconnect from running people down who are protesting and being caught in an angry mob somehow trying to kill you...
which one is which you are agreeing to, or which context is what actually happened not to long ago

Or I guess we could point out that the OP story says "push" people out of the way, not run them down.....but that would completely negate the outrage and hate right? Just trying to show the error in semantics that is so prevalent at this time....push...run down...protesters...mob...all the same right?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

How unamerican!

Just wondering....

I'd say the same thing I'd say to any body pulled over by the police. Keep a cool head and clean nose.

So you'd equate a police officer to two angry and violent protesting groups or a mob rioting? Got it...totally understand and clear now...

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I remember a lady dying in an ambulance, because the drivers were told not to drive through Anti-Trump protestors. I believe this was in Phoenix last year.

top topics

join