It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Organizer of Virginia rally, Jason Kessler, said to be Obama supporter and OWSer.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Reports: Man Behind 'Unite The Right' Was Occupy Wall Street Member, Obama Supporter

According to some persistent "rumors," prior to his rise to prominence on the far-right, Kessler embraced the far-left Occupy Wall Street movement and was an Obama supporter.

More can be read at the link above.

The Southern Property Law Center which has traditionally been a pro-Leftist group is reporting that Kessler is actually an Obama supporter and former member of Occupy Wall Street.

Some of the "sources" seem to be online forums...

As we know, forums (from ATS to 4chan) can be a valid source of information.

But we also know that theres a lot of mis and disinformation.

Rumors abound on white nationalist forums that Kessler’s ideological pedigree before 2016 was less than pure and seem to point to involvement in the Occupy movement and past support for President Obama.

I'm curious to see what becomes of this.

If Kessler was an Obama supporter/OWSer, is it possible that hes done a complete 180 and sincerely gone "White Nationalist"?

Yes its possible but IMHO, its not very likely.

edit on 15-8-2017 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

So, he's a douche bag no matter what.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The only way you do a 180 is for personal gain. Just like our politicians who switch party's. It's only for money, power, ego, never for true loyalty. Never for a belief in helping the causes of your fellow man, seems like a self promoting scumbag. Just like the Clintons, Obamas, bush"s never for the common good!

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Controlled opposition, Alinsky tactics 101.

When Obama was in power, they spied on the opposition so why wouldn't they infiltrate it also. They would and they most likely did. Perhaps this is evidence. Everyone knew when the Russia narrative wound down and failed they would resort to more devious tactics.

Now there is a headline of Pelosi grandstanding, how convenient this was provided for her.

Pelosi challenges Park Service on permit for 'white supremacist' rally in San Francisco

Why would "white supremecists" bother to go to San Francisco for anything? This is supplied as ordered content for Dems to grandstand with.

[url=http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/15/pelosi-challenges-park-service-on-permit-for-white-supremacist-rally-in-san-francisco.html]Source[/url ]

Every bit of the Left's narrative since Trump won has been FAKE so far, expect all of anything that magically appears for their next set of talking points to be every bit as FAKE also.

edit on 15-8-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

It's interesting how those rumors are now being purported to be "facts" in many circles.

It must serve someone's agenda... hmmm..

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
You mean the CTRL-Left hired a provocateur to instigate civil commotion and blame it on their political "opposition"?

The hell you say.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

Either way, it would serve an agenda IMO. Has there been any facts to back up the speculation?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

None.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

Hmm, I wonder why, SPLC of all places, would be the ones pushing this. Thats.....odd.

Maybe they know and are putting distance and getting ahead.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
As I said in another thread, so what? Even if Kessler is a secret agent Leftist that didn't change the fact that a bunch of Nazis showed up for his protest. It doesn't change the fact that a Nazi committed a terror attack on US citizens leading to one death and 19 injured. It doesn't change the fact that it has awoken a Nazi sympathetic element in our society.

If Kessler is a super secret Leftist agent then that means Trump is as well. I mean he was a Democrat up until recently.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

You've clearly never read any Alinksy anything ever. You just say things.

Every bit of the Left's narrative since Trump won has been FAKE so far, expect all of anything that magically appears for their next set of talking points to be every bit as FAKE also.

I'm going to stop reading anything, watching anything, etc. I'll just let you sponge up all the disinfo and then believe the exact opposite of anything you say.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
So we have a double-agent operating both sides eh.

That sounds familiar !!

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

One sentence, near the bottom of a long bio, mentioning a rumor, is not "pushing a story."

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

As I said in another thread, so what?

What it means is that the 'terror attack' would actually be terrorism. What it means is that elements within government establishments are using terrorist tactics on the people. What it means is that we have descended into a banana republic.

This all however, hinges upon a rumor as of now.

I don't know how old you are but throughout my life neo-nazis and klan members have always had their rallies, and to my knowledge, always had counter protesters. Most stayed home and laughed as they were a blip on the 6 o'clock news.

Media and political motivations have given a wider audience, sure, however as a society, they are still scum.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
So we have a double-agent operating both sides eh.

That sounds familiar !!

No. We have a rumor.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I agree completely.

Trump has emboldened communities who support white extremism who then put forth their violent proxies.

Conversely, Trump has had the same effect, through fear on the left which has in turned, motivated and emboldened Antifa who also have violent elements consisting of anarchists who tag along..

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I'm going to stop reading anything, watching anything, etc. I'll just let you sponge up all the disinfo and then believe the exact opposite of anything you say.

So you're an expert on Alinsky too eh?
It figures.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

No more weird threads?
Really?
Do you promise on your copy of your communist manifesto?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I read that once, after picking it off a pile of garbage (I kid you not).
Marx was a total ass and a bigot.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

As we know, forums (from ATS to 4chan) can be a valid source of information.

Was it not policy of ats that 4chan and /pol are NOT sources?

Or has that time come and go??

top topics

<<   2 >>

join