It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says the 'alt-left' bears some responsibility for violence in Charlottesville

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I don't believe I've ever seen Trump look so angry and frustrated with the press.
This was not his usual swagger.

It doesn't matter what he says, the media will twist it to fit their agenda. They will never give him an inch of respect.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: 123143

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Konduit
Trump tore into everyone at today's presser. Neo-nazis, ANTIFA, and especially the media. It's refreshing to see the POTUS call these situations out for what it is.
Absolutely and I loved every bit of it.

This whole thing further illustrates the delusional left and their comprehension of "rights" and what is "allowed" in our country, being emotionally compromised in this situation won't get you nowhere but looking like an idiot.

Are you going to condemn the Alt-Right as well?
No, they were there to protest something. It all started when the Antifa and BLM dummies showed up. I can care less for what the alt right represents, they can protest as much as anyone else.
I may not like it, but that doesn't mean I get all emotional and bent out if shape, "oh noes the nazis...", lol, I just put on some earbuds and listen to Slipknot, who cares.

So who murdered that woman?

One guy going berserk doesn't equal the tendencies of the entire opposition.

I'm not a Nazi, but I do object to the selective revision of historical fact.

The point is laying the blame. Trump blamed the violence on Alt-Left.
No, he said they were part of it, lets not make up crap now.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: UbiquityInMotion
Left = mind #
Right = mind #
Alt-left = mind #
Alt-right = mind #

All political leans are nothing more than well crafted indoctrinated mind #s designed to divide and conquer.
Belong to either party you are mindless puppets for the taking!

Sounds like a real cop-out.

All real. No cop-out. It takes a dunce to be divided from amongst his or her fellow country folk.

A special kind of slow with a dedicated flavor of butthurt.

link   

a reply to: Deaf Alien

Some dumbass? Sucks, but there were 141 homicides last year in my city, for a variety of reasons, this one crying out for national attention means nothing to me.

It is astounding that you see nothing wrong with the alt-right who was involved in violence as well as proven in videos.

link   
a reply to: Arnie123

This on is right wing domestic terrorism.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

I can agree with that sentiment.

link   

That is a false statement. Did you watch the press conference? He condemned white supremacists and Nazis numerous times, and called the driver a murderer. He also said there were people on the other side of this that were also violent which is a fact.

There was an alt right person that was blinded by acid thrown in their eyes, they also had urine and bear spray thrown at them in bottles, and were pepper sprayed/ clubbed.

Violence came from both sides which Trump said.

Does making a factual statement make someone a Nazi apologist? I thought we were supposed to deny ignorance on this site...

link   

Trump tore into everyone at today's presser. Neo-nazis, ANTIFA, and especially the media. It's refreshing to see the POTUS call these situations out for what it is.

This whole thing further illustrates the delusional left and their comprehension of "rights" and what is "allowed" in our country, being emotionally compromised in this situation won't get you nowhere but looking like an idiot.

No, they were there to protest something. It all started when the Antifa and BLM dummies showed up. I can care less for what the alt right represents, they can protest as much as anyone else.
I may not like it, but that doesn't mean I get all emotional and bent out if shape, "oh noes the nazis...", lol, I just put on some earbuds and listen to Slipknot, who cares.

Umm, no.....he blamed BOTH sides. Keep clicking your scarlet shoes together as many times as you want, it won't make lies the truth.

link   

What ensued afterwards, sure, I'll give you the bone. But initially? NOPE.

link   

So how hard can it be to say that both Alt-Left and Alt-Right are both responsible?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Um they were the ones who brought guns, bats and shields.

link   
a reply to: windword

Yes, when you add in left wing domestic terrorism element such as ANTIFA,, its a recipe for disaster.

link   

So how hard can it be to say that both Alt-Left and Alt-Right are both responsible?

HE DID SAY THAT.

link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Umm, no.....he blamed BOTH sides. Keep clicking your scarlet shoes together as many times as you want, it won't make lies the truth.

So why say Alt-Left? How hard can it be to say that Alt-Left and Alt-Right are both responsible for the violence?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

...and so were ANTIFA and BLM. You delude yourself yo.

link   

Wow, so now I'm being attacked for being anti-fascist? And you Trump supporters wonder why the rest of the world thinks you're all whackadoodle!

Supporting Antifa, is supporting violence. I don't wonder why you think I am whackadoodle, but your therapists might.

link   

They knew they were going to have to defend themselves.

link   

They knew they were going to have to defend themselves.

LMAO.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

So why say Alt-Left? How hard can it be to say that Alt-Left and Alt-Right are both responsible for the violence?
But the alt left is real.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

Wow, so now I'm being attacked for being anti-fascist? And you Trump supporters wonder why the rest of the world thinks you're all whackadoodle!

Supporting Antifa, is supporting violence. I don't wonder why you think I am whackadoodle, but your therapists might.

You still don't get the joke.
I'll give you an hint: Are you against fascism and facists?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join