It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says the 'alt-left' bears some responsibility for violence in Charlottesville

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Grambler

Perhaps I'm just not seeing the praise for ANTIFA.

No. There was one side that was calling for the extermination of all non-white American's, claiming the streets were their own, chanting the NAZI chant "Blood and Soil", and calling for White Sharia Law, while carrying semi automatic assault rifles, pepper spay and torches.

Then there was the side that still hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal.

AntiFa, if anything, should be thanked for their actions in protecting the clergy that day. Their response to these disgusting groups is appropriate and I applaud them for fighting nazi's and fascists like we did our grandparents and great-grandparents.

If anything those “left wingers” SHOULD BE PRAISED FOR STANDING UP TO THESE DIRTY ROTTEN NAZIS AND KKK

Trumps got it ALL WRONG

This is not left right

But is good versus evil

The Nazis, KKK and others of their ilk ARE EVIL

Those brave young people WHOEVER THE HELL THEY WERE who opposed the Nazis and Racists

ARE HEROES!

At this point...violence against Neo-Nazi's and White Supremacist...yes, I'm all for it.

All different people from just this thread.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

]

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

a reply to: Sublimecraft
?

Every post you make is incoherent butthurt dribble, except this last character of your post I've quoted above. So far this english language character is the most intelligent thing you've ever cried about - and boy are you a crier.

edit on 16/8/2017 by Sublimecraft because: clarified for the low-info's among us.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
and those add what to this discussion?

neither appear to be about va
neither appear to be about neo nazis

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Strange bedfellows, am I right?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Except Americans who are in control, and NASA - they love(d) the Nazis - still do. America landed on the moon thanks to Nazis, America got the missile tech thanks to Nazis, American politicians and elite bloodlines and operation paperclip verifies that not all Nazis are bad.

You need to come to terms with history, not deny it.

Unless you are being facetious, that statement is profoundly stupid. Anybody who identifies with, or is an apologist for, the Nazis is evil or intellectually impaired. Punkt.

Are you still reeling from being off-topiced in the other thread because I hurt your feelings with one single word?

Crimea river, Mr low-info.

To all those crying because the tiki lite Teutons were being denied their rights, I would suggest that if the Brownshirts had been handed their sorry arses in 1921, WWII may not have been a thing. One ATS member won the internet when he said "Play stupid games...win stupid prizes". And really, where the hell are Jake and Elwood when you need them?

Oh, and info level is pretty high, I wasn't reeling from being 'off-topiced', because I was actually doubling down on the complaint that I had made that you were breaking the rules of engagement. Here's another double-down. Anybody that gets out in public to say that 'not all Nazis are bad' ...knowing what we know today about the ideology...is either evil or stupid. Chose wisely, grasshopper.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Hmmm ... well, at least I can see where you're coming from.

The first example: pure rhetoric. Also, there were other groups on "the other side" from the UTR folks that weren't ANTIFA.

But, point taken.

Second example: Yep, you have a point there.

Third example: Well, the speaker is referencing "left wingers," obviously in response to another post, but yes, there is praise for the actions of the non-UTR folks.

So, three kind of general examples of defending "the other side" ideologically at least.

I wonder how many we would find supporting the actions of the UTR folks?

But, again, point taken.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Except Americans who are in control, and NASA - they love(d) the Nazis - still do. America landed on the moon thanks to Nazis, America got the missile tech thanks to Nazis, American politicians and elite bloodlines and operation paperclip verifies that not all Nazis are bad.

You need to come to terms with history, not deny it.

Unless you are being facetious, that statement is profoundly stupid. Anybody who identifies with, or is an apologist for, the Nazis is evil or intellectually impaired. Punkt.

Are you still reeling from being off-topiced in the other thread because I hurt your feelings with one single word?

Crimea river, Mr low-info.

To all those crying because the tiki lite Teutons were being denied their rights, I would suggest that if the Brownshirts had been handed their sorry arses in 1921, WWII may not have been a thing. One ATS member won the internet when he said "Play stupid games...win stupid prizes". And really, where the hell are Jake and Elwood when you need them?

But this is a dangerous mentality.

By saying that someone should have stopped the nazis before they got into power, and then comparing that to todays situation, you are convincing people that they would have every right to kill these future nazis to stop a great tragedy.

That, combined with others (not saying you) calling anyone who is sticking up for free speech nazis and nazi defenders, and you now have just created the moral justification for killing a large group of people.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

a reply to: Sublimecraft
?

Every post you make is incoherent butthurt dribble, except this last character of your post I've quoted above. So far this english language character is the most intelligent thing you've ever cried about - and boy are you a crier.

LOL, says the person blaming all political violence on the bogeyman left.

You've got a rather sad case of projection going, bud.

For the record, your posts have degenerated from a decent cogent proponent of your beliefs into absolute guttersnipe trash ... while we're comparing personal notes.

In fact, that you and yours find me and mine offensive is the highest form of praise; thank you!

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Hmmm ... well, at least I can see where you're coming from.

The first example: pure rhetoric. Also, there were other groups on "the other side" from the UTR folks that weren't ANTIFA.

But, point taken.

Second example: Yep, you have a point there.

Third example: Well, the speaker is referencing "left wingers," obviously in response to another post, but yes, there is praise for the actions of the non-UTR folks.

So, three kind of general examples of defending "the other side" ideologically at least.

I wonder how many we would find supporting the actions of the UTR folks?

But, again, point taken.

People have claimed over and over again that ATS was rife with people defending UTR like this, and I asked for examples but haven't seen it.

Thats not to say it doesn't exist, but I just haven;t seen it.

If I do, I will call it out too.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
and those add what to this discussion?

neither appear to be about va
neither appear to be about neo nazis

... and there go the goalposts.

You're actually quite funny.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

You haven't seen anyone claiming that the UTR rally was nothing more than "free speech"?

Really?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

When is violence appropriate?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Goalposts for?(nice of you to defend your comrade)

No source for the applause gibberish you spouted earlier?
Of course not, it is just more of the disingenuous break in reality that is coming to be expected when interfacing with you.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

You haven't seen anyone claiming that the UTR rally was nothing more than "free speech"?

Really?

I haven't seen anyone saying they celebrated what UTR did, or that they were heroes for fighting the other side, or that people agreed with their message.

I have seen people saying it was just free speech, but thats not quite the same as celebrating them.

And still I voiced that I strongly disagreed.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Goalposts for?(nice of you to defend your comrade)

No source for the applause gibberish you spouted earlier?
Of course not, it is just more of the disingenuous break in reality that is coming to be expected when interfacing with you.

Aww, thank you. I do try to stand up for truth in the face of lies.

You've been arguing for some ridiculous reason that the United States didn't intentionally attack and stop Nazi Germany, the poster shows you material that clearly demonstrates that we did that as an intentional act ... and now you want to know what those posters have to do with VA.

Do you know what "moving the goalposts" means? Look it up. You just did it.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

So "the terrorists" in your version don't have the right to assemble and speak?

It's really that clear cut? Innocent Nazis and White Supremacists just protesting a statue?

Come ON Texan.

Did Antifa have a permit?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Really?

I haven't seen anyone saying they celebrated what UTR did, or that they were heroes for fighting the other side, or that people agreed with their message.

I have seen people saying it was just free speech, but thats not quite the same as celebrating them.

And still I voiced that I strongly disagreed.

Yes, I've been very proud of your responses in many of these discussions.

It seems we may both be subject to some "blind spots" ... or maybe not. I've been absolutely DISGUSTED with tens of responses here doing everything they can to wriggle out from under the rock of the unavoidable fact that the UTR rally in Charlottesville was basically as I've pointed out none too subtly the equivalent of a putsch ... it was an open declaration that all these groups consider themselves UNITED under the banner or the right, or as I've come to think of it, the white-wing ... and, sadly, that they think President Trump supports their efforts.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
By saying that someone should have stopped the nazis before they got into power, and then comparing that to todays situation, you are convincing people that they would have every right to kill these future nazis to stop a great tragedy.

That, combined with others (not saying you) calling anyone who is sticking up for free speech nazis and nazi defenders, and you now have just created the moral justification for killing a large group of people.

I get what you're saying, but we don't have quite the same equivalency today. In post WWI Germany there were tough times. The NSDAP came out and said "Give us the power, and we can fix all that". Germans said "Nazis...that sounds interesting. What could go wrong?" And subsequently, everything went wrong and the average German was honestly able to say "Whoa! Didn't see that coming!"

Today, if we see some goof turn up saying "Hi! I'm a Nazi! I'm here to make your life better!"...I think we can be forgiven for saying "# You" in the strongest terms required.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

You wish to continue your pals lie that the usa entered ww2 to fight germany create a separate thread.
Unsourced propaganda posters have no bearing on that discussion. I sourced neutrality laws passed by congress at the time and other information that showed the general public in the usa at the time did not support entering ww2 UNTIL pearl harbor. Your amego lied and got called out. Defend him if you wish just do it elsewhere. I know "Nazimania" is now a thing here, but I think sources are still required. Neither of you have posted any to defend your bs.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join