It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says the 'alt-left' bears some responsibility for violence in Charlottesville

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

The left uses government to replace god.

Yeah. The Founding Fathers were pretty liberal.

link   
The back and forth trying to define who is what is amusing.

I think that is probably the idea for whatever entity is in charge of this madhouse.

Anyway, good to see there are still people who know what is what. I'll take a stab and say they're the older folks. Kids these days don't get that quality education and sense of discipline.

link   

link   
a reply to: kruphix

Except as we've seen anyone who disagrees becomes the bully. When ones acts in the same frame of the bully, are they not also the bully? People think this is a problem of power structure I disagree. Fighting fire with fire is based on removing fuel from the edges. You don't firebomb the middle of the fire and expect it to dissipate. If one acts a way to gain power history tells me they won't stop when/if they get there.

link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump says that within the Nazi and KKK march were decent people

Would he say that within an ISIS mob are decent people

Within a KKK lynch mob there were decent people

The man's reasoning capacity is way off

We have a president with the intellectual capacity of Archie Bunker

Could it be that not all in the gathering on the right were nazis? It has to be every single one of them were nazis or KKK?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Again, all of the graphs in the world won't refute their platform which is left wing.

link   

The UK is worse then Nazi Germany. Wow who knew. I learned something new today. I never trusted Queen Elizabeth and her spineless Prince Charles anyway. Can we nuke them today or do we wait til tomorrow?
Exterminate!

link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
I always found it sort of ironic (with my german blood in me) when I see white supremicists yapping..its almost always the bottom barrel of the genetic pool pushing this stuff...I guess you latch onto such movements when you inherently feel inferior as a person due to poor upbringing or defective traits psyching you out. I guess all weak people need some sort of movement to cling to in order to feel empowered.

Bingo. It's almost always the neer-do-wells.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Wait, last I checked the nazi's and kkk folks had a permit for their rally. Then BLM and ANTIFA showed up with bats, urine balloons, tear gas, and cement filled coke bottles, without a permit for their "rally". There were instigators of the multiple instances from both sides here.

You must feel so proud defending Nazi's and the KKK.

I'll say it again...I don't care if they started the violence...we all should be violent against Nazi's and KKK.

Anyone else we can be violent against?

Really, I do want to know coz I don't see many where I live.

Is there some other group I can just unload on?

TIA.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

You first must find a historical name to apply. Then remove it from its proper context the relate it to a group you dislike.

There is a process and you must abide!!

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: windword

You need a compass. Nazis are far right.
en.wikipedia.org...

All the sources and references are from Left Wing "places", and some you can't even see due to subscription fees, buy the book, etc.

Fantastic !!

And it was 2 guys from the Frankfurt School that started the reDefining

So are you trying to argue that Neo-Nazi's are left wing???

Even though they loudly proclaim that the love Trump???

Might be a good time for you to get a life.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Don't stop at planned parenthood, who founded the kkk. The democrats. So the democrat party needs to go too.

No argument from me.

The big (D)s have been getting exposed lately.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

That poster is defending their and your constitutional right.

Is the government trying to pass a law to silence their freedom of speech???

And is the poster against the government for doing so???

Because if not...they constitutional right has nothing to do with this.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Lol, it's really been quite a spectacle, watching their identity politics implode.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

You're trying to infringe on their constitutional rights.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Controlled outrage and controlled opposition at its finest.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

And you just called me a nazi, even though I'm absolutely opposed to every facet of nazism. So you're going to violently oppose me?

Do you see where you're going wrong here. Violence against group x, even if they're peaceful, is not a good response. In fact, it makes you into what you claim to hate.

I despise antifa and BLM (and nazi's and the kkk), but I do not call for violence against them. Calls for violence only play into the hands of TPTB. FREEDOM OF SPEECH SHOULD BE PROTECTED EVEN IF YOU DISAGREE WITH THE SPEECH.

Did I call you a Nazi??? I'd like to see the post where I did so.

What I am against is you and others on here claiming that BLM and ANTIFA are exactly the same as Neo-Nazi's and the KKK.

To me..that is just a round about way of defending Neo-Nazi's and the KKK.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Yeah, Nazi's are liberal leftists and the sky is down and the moon is a bright and shining star that heats the earth with its rays!

backword

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Trump squabbling over who in the protest was right or wrong tactically is like a person complaining about Marines rescuing them from terrorists because he stepped on their Persian rug.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

a reply to: Willtell

Trump says that within the Nazi and KKK march were decent people

Nope, he said there were many decent people there who weren't nazis or kkk members.

Quit buying your left wing website headlines. Watch the video of trump today. He was being absolutely centerist and reasonable.

And the proof of that is where? Because Trump thinks so???

The Unite The Right rally was VERY clear on what they are and what their purpose was. The list of attending groups and speakers was published long before the rally.

I will come out and say that there were absolutely no decent people in the Unite The Right's rally...because if they went there with the prior knowledge of what it was...they are scumbags.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join