It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says the 'alt-left' bears some responsibility for violence in Charlottesville

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: neo96
Trump isn't the only one.

clever. do your other greatest hits included 'well actually democrats started the KKK'?

Well since I was asked.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Its just "workplace violence".

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Trump isn't the only one.

clever. do your other greatest hits included 'well actually democrats started the KKK'?

Well since I was asked.

Haha. Stone cold quote right there.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Because once was not enough..

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: xuenchen

There were 2 sides in WWII too, the Fascists Nazi's side and the other side. Both brought big guns to the fight. But, I guess Trump would have had a hard time picking sides then too. Good people on both sides, right?

You do realize that not everybody that fought on the side of the germans was a nazi right?

Please tell me you understand that there were very good people on the german side, other wise I will weep for the decline of education in the states.

I already pointed that out and now i chalked it up to poor education. I doubt you'll get a reply though.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: Deaf Alien

What ensued afterwards, sure, I'll give you the bone. But initially? NOPE.

Um they were the ones who brought guns, bats and shields.

Antifa also had weapons. You bring up a good point though, did anyone there get shot? No, so would it be your assessment that hate filled Nazi's are more civil with firearms than our intercity youth? That's perplexing to say the least.

white supremacists came armed and they did beat people with poles. that footage is out there.

Yes as did antifa and like every other event they've attend it went awry. I don't have the luxury of being omnipresent , so I am subjected to the facts by narrative and counter narrative just as anyone else. Usually big events come from small instances when people are in this element. The one alt righter that killed the lady is getting conflated with the other violence. Also, after I saw an article on the helicopter crash on here, the news reported 3 dead, one unknown female and 2 cops. They tried to make it like cops were killed in the violence that the alt-right caused. They were there in that helicopter for that reason, but that wasn't what caused the malfunction that could have happened any other day. I don't know who started it, we often only get segments which tend to tell a story. Everyone on a conspiracy site should realize in some form or another mainstream narratives can be falsely presented as well. The basic fact that remains is that ALL involved should be condemed, most were there for a fight.
edit on 15-8-2017 by TheLead because: Auto-incorrect

edit on 15-8-2017 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

If it was correct they wouldve made that their main argument point.
edit on 15-8-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: 123143

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Konduit
Trump tore into everyone at today's presser. Neo-nazis, ANTIFA, and especially the media. It's refreshing to see the POTUS call these situations out for what it is.
Absolutely and I loved every bit of it.

This whole thing further illustrates the delusional left and their comprehension of "rights" and what is "allowed" in our country, being emotionally compromised in this situation won't get you nowhere but looking like an idiot.

Are you going to condemn the Alt-Right as well?
No, they were there to protest something. It all started when the Antifa and BLM dummies showed up. I can care less for what the alt right represents, they can protest as much as anyone else.
I may not like it, but that doesn't mean I get all emotional and bent out if shape, "oh noes the nazis...", lol, I just put on some earbuds and listen to Slipknot, who cares.

So who murdered that woman?

One guy going berserk doesn't equal the tendencies of the entire opposition.

I'm not a Nazi, but I do object to the selective revision of historical fact.

The point is laying the blame. Trump blamed the violence on Alt-Left.

Umm, no.....he blamed BOTH sides. Keep clicking your scarlet shoes together as many times as you want, it won't make lies the truth.

So why say Alt-Left? How hard can it be to say that Alt-Left and Alt-Right are both responsible for the violence?

What difference does Alt left Alt right make when he condemned both sides? You'rw just doing what you always do acting obtuse just to irritate people. So have fun playing your game.

The video of Trumps presser is all over, if you really cared you would go watch it.

Let me put this in proper perspective: What if Trump has said "Alt-Right bears some responsibility for the violence" instead. What would you say then?

Alien,

He did blame both sides today. I just watched it on the news.

Sighs. Are you done being Captain Obvious? I know he blamed both sides. The point is why mention "Alt-Left" at all?

You're being petty. You need to admit that.

I'll admit if you admit it too.

You keep saying he didn't blame both sides. I pointed out that he did.

Understood.

Captain Obvious

I never said he didn't blame both sides. You keep missing my point. Why mention Alt-Left?

Are you daft?
The Alt-Left are the perpetrators of 75% of the political violence we have had in this country in the last 9 months.
The asshole Nazis account for 25% it just on Saturday alone.
Does someone really need to make you aware of that fact?
Were you living off the grid before Saturday when the scumbag, pig Nazis reared their ugly heads?
I don't think I should have to make you aware of the Alt-Left/Leftist insane derangement since Trump won.
If you do not know that to be a 100% plain fact, you need to go back off the grid.

lol! Now this, THIS, is the most ridiculous thing I've heard all day! You just make up #! you really do.
haha haha ha haha!

Really?
What is made up?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: links234

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
Too bad. Deal with it.

I will. I will march against nazi's and I will protect my friends and neighbors from them and their violence. I will let them and the world know that they are not welcome in my town or any town in America.

NAZI's deserve no safe space or safe harbor so long as they're intent on terrorizing and intimidating the populace. AntiFa, if anything, should be thanked for their actions in protecting the clergy that day. Their response to these disgusting groups is appropriate and I applaud them for fighting nazi's and fascists like we did our grandparents and great-grandparents.

F- nazi's.

And there you have it.

Thanks antifa for your violence.

I guess they brought weapons because they intended to be so peaceful.

It's amazing that some just can't admit that both sides have violent elements, isn't it? I freely admit that I'm more on the conservative side but, the extremist on that end of the spectrum are violent, no doubt about it.

The extremists on both ends of the spectrum came armed and ready to fight, using the excuse that they needed to defend themselves. The reality is if one side had come unarmed and been attacked, it would have been much easier to point a finger at who started it.

I'm not sure how you can determine who threw the first punch unless there is video of the entire event from the beginning covering the entire crowd somehow. It really wouldn't surprise me no matter which side started it. They both came, itching for a fight and someone obliged.

Awesome post.
It's really easy to admit that both sides are full of morons and were responsible for the violence that ensued. No idea why people have such a hard time to acknowledge that though.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

a reply to: Irishhaf

There were not "many sides". We fought Nazi Germany. PERIOD.

Hey genius. You forgot Imperial Japan and Mussolini. IE: Many sides.

There were not many sides when it came to who the enemy was, "Genius". That's like saying England and the US were 2 sides. They weren't. The enemy was Fascism emboldened by Nazi Germany, tearing through Europe. There were plenty of enemies, but not many sides. There was the Allies and the Enemy.

When it comes to fascism and Nazi doctrine encroaching on, marching on US soil, the side to pick is clear.

edit on 15-8-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Trump tore into everyone at today's presser. Neo-nazis, ANTIFA, and especially the media. It's refreshing to see the POTUS call these situations out for what it is.

This whole thing further illustrates the delusional left and their comprehension of "rights" and what is "allowed" in our country, being emotionally compromised in this situation won't get you nowhere but looking like an idiot.

No, they were there to protest something. It all started when the Antifa and BLM dummies showed up. I can care less for what the alt right represents, they can protest as much as anyone else.
I may not like it, but that doesn't mean I get all emotional and bent out if shape, "oh noes the nazis...", lol, I just put on some earbuds and listen to Slipknot, who cares.

Umm, no.....he blamed BOTH sides. Keep clicking your scarlet shoes together as many times as you want, it won't make lies the truth.

So why say Alt-Left? How hard can it be to say that Alt-Left and Alt-Right are both responsible for the violence?

What difference does Alt left Alt right make when he condemned both sides? You'rw just doing what you always do acting obtuse just to irritate people. So have fun playing your game.

The video of Trumps presser is all over, if you really cared you would go watch it.

Let me put this in proper perspective: What if Trump has said "Alt-Right bears some responsibility for the violence" instead. What would you say then?

Alien,

Sighs. Are you done being Captain Obvious? I know he blamed both sides. The point is why mention "Alt-Left" at all?

Understood.

Captain Obvious

I never said he didn't blame both sides. You keep missing my point. Why mention Alt-Left?

Are you daft?
The Alt-Left are the perpetrators of 75% of the political violence we have had in this country in the last 9 months.
Were you living off the grid before Saturday when the scumbag, pig Nazis reared their ugly heads?
I don't think I should have to make you aware of the Alt-Left/Leftist insane derangement since Trump won.
If you do not know that to be a 100% plain fact, you need to go back off the grid.

An alternative political movement that seeks to unite those who feel underrepresented or marginalized by current mainstream political channels, who seek to adhere to left-wing policies while rejecting what they deem the regressive left agenda; "Identity Politics", "Censorship in College campuses","Trigger Warnings", "All whites are racist", "All men are sexist" and other bs narratives .

www.urbandictionary.com...

I guess we'll have to change the definition just cause Trump.
I don't know what to call myself anymore. Grats guys. You've succeed.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: SaturnFX

If you are denying Antifa and BLM weren't violent

Antifa is a domestic terrorist group ironically pushing both anarchy and communism (they really are a lost bunch)
BLM on the other hand is a movement that has some merit, some message, and some bad apples in the mix capitalizing on what they see as a chance to promote their own warlord dreams or something / racism. Its nuanced

You don't equate a entire movement to some of the loudmouths within the movement

although BLM has no real point and they let some of the most toxic jackasses have the mic..but thats a different subject. They are pointless and arguably lead by racists, but they aren't on the same page as antifa

Now, Nazis...yeah, they are all bad apples..every last one of them. Actual expressed nazis though, not just "alt-right" or even people who are going on about the concern of "white genocide" which I at least understand their debate.
The hyprocrisy in this post is AMAZING. Yes, because all of the alt right is bad? lmfao get real yo.

Not great on reading comprehension I take it.
lol, so nothing? Gotcha.

I say nazis are bad and alt-right are not nazis...nazis are nazis
you get triggered to death
I chuckle
you feel you pwned me.

No...nothing much more needs to be said. Ill let things sit as they are while you melt.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

There were not many sides when it came to who the enemy was, "Genius". That's like saying England and the US were 2 sides. They weren't. The enemy was Fascism emboldened by Nazi Germany, tearing through Europe. There were plenty of enemies, but not many sides. There was the Allies and the Enemy.

When it comes to fascism and Nazi doctrine encroaching on, marching on US soil, the side to pick is clear.

Wow. I wasn't aware that the japanese were Nazis back then. Good job putting them all in internment camps. You should sue all your history teachers because they were monumental morons. Am i from an alternative universe or what?

Disclaimer: I used the internment camp to illustrate that all sides did despicable deeds in the name of their countries. Apparently we never learned from all our past mistakes.
edit on 15-8-2017 by Perfectenemy because: gremlins are a real plague can we please label them racist and get rid of them

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
If anything those “left wingers” SHOULD BE PRAISED FOR STANDING UP TO THESE DIRTY ROTTEN NAZIS AND KKK

Trumps got it ALL WRONG

This is not left right

But is good versus evil

The Nazis, KKK and others of their ilk ARE EVIL

Those brave young people WHOEVER THE HELL THEY WERE who opposed the Nazis and Racists

ARE HEROES!

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Uhuh. If you put it like that yes. But I stand by my previous statment.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Alien,

Understood.

Captain Obvious

Are you daft?

An alternative political movement that seeks to unite those who feel underrepresented or marginalized by current mainstream political channels, who seek to adhere to left-wing policies while rejecting what they deem the regressive left agenda; "Identity Politics", "Censorship in College campuses","Trigger Warnings", "All whites are racist", "All men are sexist" and other bs narratives .

www.urbandictionary.com...

I guess we'll have to change the definition just cause Trump.
I don't know what to call myself anymore. Grats guys. You've succeed.

Yeah sure...whatever you and Angeldoll say.
Far be it from me to ridicule and shame mentally deficient people(Leftists) but here you go.
Just a few examples....many more where they came from....search boxes are your friend.

edit on 15-8-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

I say nazis are bad and alt-right are not nazis...nazis are nazis you get triggered to death I chuckle you feel you pwned me.

I thought nazis were created by the OSS(forerunner of the CIA) like 'terrorists'.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

The alt-right has already done the shaming of the mentally deficient rightists like you.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
If anything those “left wingers” SHOULD BE PRAISED FOR STANDING UP TO THESE DIRTY ROTTEN NAZIS AND KKK

Trumps got it ALL WRONG

This is not left right

But is good versus evil

Those brave young people WHOEVER THE HELL THEY WERE who opposed the Nazis and Racists

ARE HEROES!

Well i guess i'm evil now. Feels weird. Am i supposed to hate gays now and practice self hate? This # is getting confusing.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Trumps got it ALL WRONG

This is not left right

But is good versus evil

ARE HEROES!

You need to take your meds bro. Those BLM and Antifa are equally scum of the earth as those you mentioned. Your caps lock button might be broken. Try to fix that.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join