It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says the 'alt-left' bears some responsibility for violence in Charlottesville

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Somehow they dont understand how this only creates more hate and more extemists on the right.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
people don't have free will when ideology is in control of their minds, so i blame the whole presence of political parties and their influence over media for this situation..

we need to reform the electoral system to forbid the existence of political parties and ideology, they are no better than religion dictating laws.

political secularism is what we need.
edit on 15-8-2017 by namehere because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
Too bad. Deal with it.

I will. I will march against nazi's and I will protect my friends and neighbors from them and their violence. I will let them and the world know that they are not welcome in my town or any town in America.

NAZI's deserve no safe space or safe harbor so long as they're intent on terrorizing and intimidating the populace. AntiFa, if anything, should be thanked for their actions in protecting the clergy that day. Their response to these disgusting groups is appropriate and I applaud them for fighting nazi's and fascists like we did our grandparents and great-grandparents.

F- nazi's.

link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: 123143

originally posted by: Konduit
Trump tore into everyone at today's presser. Neo-nazis, ANTIFA, and especially the media. It's refreshing to see the POTUS call these situations out for what it is.
Absolutely and I loved every bit of it.

This whole thing further illustrates the delusional left and their comprehension of "rights" and what is "allowed" in our country, being emotionally compromised in this situation won't get you nowhere but looking like an idiot.

Are you going to condemn the Alt-Right as well?
No, they were there to protest something. It all started when the Antifa and BLM dummies showed up. I can care less for what the alt right represents, they can protest as much as anyone else.
I may not like it, but that doesn't mean I get all emotional and bent out if shape, "oh noes the nazis...", lol, I just put on some earbuds and listen to Slipknot, who cares.

So who murdered that woman?

One guy going berserk doesn't equal the tendencies of the entire opposition.

I'm not a Nazi, but I do object to the selective revision of historical fact.

The point is laying the blame. Trump blamed the violence on Alt-Left.

He condemned violence from all sides.

He has done so on three separate occasions.

Todays discussion was in response to constant demands to just demonize the alt right, which is again what that reporter was doing.
It understands, just knit picking at the terminology.

It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.
There, look. I'm putting the lotion on the skin, I'm rubbing it in...
Now, my auto trader magazine? we had a deal...

link   

originally posted by: TheLead

a reply to: Deaf Alien

What ensued afterwards, sure, I'll give you the bone. But initially? NOPE.

Um they were the ones who brought guns, bats and shields.

Antifa also had weapons. You bring up a good point though, did anyone there get shot? No, so would it be your assessment that hate filled Nazi's are more civil with firearms than our intercity youth? That's perplexing to say the least.

white supremacists came armed and they did beat people with poles. that footage is out there.

link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
If you are denying Antifa and BLM weren't violent

Antifa is a domestic terrorist group ironically pushing both anarchy and communism (they really are a lost bunch)
BLM on the other hand is a movement that has some merit, some message, and some bad apples in the mix capitalizing on what they see as a chance to promote their own warlord dreams or something / racism. Its nuanced

You don't equate a entire movement to some of the loudmouths within the movement

although BLM has no real point and they let some of the most toxic jackasses have the mic..but thats a different subject. They are pointless and arguably lead by racists, but they aren't on the same page as antifa

Now, Nazis...yeah, they are all bad apples..every last one of them. Actual expressed nazis though, not just "alt-right" or even people who are going on about the concern of "white genocide" which I at least understand their debate.

link   

Antifa also had weapons. You bring up a good point though, did anyone there get shot? No, so would it be your assessment that hate filled Nazi's are more civil with firearms than our intercity youth? That's perplexing to say the least.

Yeah. Both sides were there just for the violence. No doubt about that. Though in videos it seems that the alt-right are more violent.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Only one side murdered a woman here and in Nazi Germany only one side imprisoned thousands of Jews in death camps umm I mean holocaust centers as they are known to some trump associates. Only one side sent a race to their death simply because of their religious practices and ancestry.
And only one side influenced a young man to use his vehicle for terror.
Only one side went there to start a war. The other side was there to stand up for equality and freedom the very things this country was built on.
There's always two sides in a war.
In this one it's right against wrong.

I hope you get that message #45 ! ! !

Nothing in life is as simple as black and white.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: 123143

originally posted by: Konduit
Trump tore into everyone at today's presser. Neo-nazis, ANTIFA, and especially the media. It's refreshing to see the POTUS call these situations out for what it is.
Absolutely and I loved every bit of it.

This whole thing further illustrates the delusional left and their comprehension of "rights" and what is "allowed" in our country, being emotionally compromised in this situation won't get you nowhere but looking like an idiot.

Are you going to condemn the Alt-Right as well?
No, they were there to protest something. It all started when the Antifa and BLM dummies showed up. I can care less for what the alt right represents, they can protest as much as anyone else.
I may not like it, but that doesn't mean I get all emotional and bent out if shape, "oh noes the nazis...", lol, I just put on some earbuds and listen to Slipknot, who cares.

So who murdered that woman?

One guy going berserk doesn't equal the tendencies of the entire opposition.

I'm not a Nazi, but I do object to the selective revision of historical fact.

The point is laying the blame. Trump blamed the violence on Alt-Left.

He condemned violence from all sides.

He has done so on three separate occasions.

Todays discussion was in response to constant demands to just demonize the alt right, which is again what that reporter was doing.
It understands, just knit picking at the terminology.

It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.
There, look. I'm putting the lotion on the skin, I'm rubbing it in...
Now, my auto trader magazine? we had a deal...

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Grambler

there authoritarian actions prove them to be quite the opposite.

I thought ANTIFA were anarchists. How can they be authoritarians too?

Now you are getting it!

Just because the call themselves something doesn't make it so.

Censor anyone you disagree with by using or theatening violence makes them...authoritarian!

link   

originally posted by: links234

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
Too bad. Deal with it.

I will. I will march against nazi's and I will protect my friends and neighbors from them and their violence. I will let them and the world know that they are not welcome in my town or any town in America.

NAZI's deserve no safe space or safe harbor so long as they're intent on terrorizing and intimidating the populace. AntiFa, if anything, should be thanked for their actions in protecting the clergy that day. Their response to these disgusting groups is appropriate and I applaud them for fighting nazi's and fascists like we did our grandparents and great-grandparents.

F- nazi's.

As long as you dont deny them their constitutional rights. Please do you what you think is right.

Dont take the law into your own hands either.
edit on 15-8-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

link   
Trump cannot even distinguish between left-wingers and Nazis.
Again, he raises the hopes of the Nazis and KKK followers.

CNN’s Don Lemon: That Was the ‘Real Donald Trump’ You Saw Today

SOURCE

The CNN host told President Trump he should “go back to school and get an elementary education on how this country started.”

But it was perhaps CNN’s own Don Lemon who delivered the strongest rebuke of Trump’s latest comments.

“It is hard to imagine if that domestic terrorist action had been committed by somebody who was, instead of a white supremacist terrorist, a Muslim terrorist,” Tapper said, “it is impossible to imagine President Trump saying that both sides are responsible for the violence, saying that the people that came out against these extremists are equally to blame.”

“This was a president that has lost touch with the country he represents, it's that simple,” CNN political director David Chalian added.

“It wasn't crazy to hope that Trump might [change his stripes] during the transition and the beginning of his presidency. I think it is getting a little crazy to hope for that at this point,” conservative pundit Bill Kristol remarked.
“This is a country that is grappling on what it means that we have a president who doesn't seem to think that his first instinct should be what everyone’s instinct is, which is to really denounce neo-Nazis and to say that he doesn't want that support,” Nia-Malika Henderson said.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I applaud them for fighting nazi's and fascists like we did our grandparents and great-grandparents.

DON'T even go there. You delude yourself.

link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

Antifa is a domestic terrorist group ironically pushing both anarchy and communism (they really are a lost bunch)
BLM on the other hand is a movement that has some merit, some message, and some bad apples in the mix capitalizing on what they see as a chance to promote their own warlord dreams or something / racism. Its nuanced

You don't equate a entire movement to some of the loudmouths within the movement

although BLM has no real point and they let some of the most toxic jackasses have the mic..but thats a different subject. They are pointless and arguably lead by racists, but they aren't on the same page as antifa

Now, Nazis...yeah, they are all bad apples..every last one of them. Actual expressed nazis though, not just "alt-right" or even people who are going on about the concern of "white genocide" which I at least understand their debate.
The hyprocrisy in this post is AMAZING. Yes, because all of the alt right is bad? lmfao get real yo.

link   

Yeah. Both sides were there just for the violence. No doubt about that. Though in videos it seems that the alt-right are more violent.

I guess it depends on which video you watch. narratives must be held.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

The hyprocrisy in this post is AMAZING. Yes, because all of the alt right is bad? lmfao get real yo.

Not great on reading comprehension I take it.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Trump cannot even distinguish between left-wingers and Nazis.

There doesn't seem to be a difference.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Trump's defense of the 'good people' at Charlottesville white nationalist march has David Duke gushing

"Thank you President Trump for your honesty & courage to tell the truth about #Charlottesville & condemn the leftist terrorists in BLM/Antifa," was the full tweet from an account that is not verified by Twitter but appears to represent Duke and features videos apparently posted by and of him.

Trump should invite the Nazis and KKK over to the white house

I'm sure they'd be very welcome

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

I thought ANTIFA were anarchists. How can they be authoritarians too?

They call that the backwords syndrome.

It's an old MSM trick.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
www.cnn.com...

Trump's defense of the 'good people' at Charlottesville white nationalist march has David Duke gushing

"Thank you President Trump for your honesty & courage to tell the truth about #Charlottesville & condemn the leftist terrorists in BLM/Antifa," was the full tweet from an account that is not verified by Twitter but appears to represent Duke and features videos apparently posted by and of him.

Trump should invite the Nazis and KKK over to the white house

I'm sure they'd be very welcome

You talk like a sausage.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join