It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says the 'alt-left' bears some responsibility for violence in Charlottesville

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien
i honestly never watched a single debate before that so i was pretty weirded out by the whole thing.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: 123143

originally posted by: links234
He tried to victimize the nazi's.

I can't even believe this guy, 'they were charged at by the alt-left.'

You hear that folks? It's not the nazi's fault they lashed out and killed that woman, they were attacked first, don't blame them for what happened!

You are blaming the whole group for the actions of one guy. That is illogical.

The right blame all liberals for Antifa, SJWs and BLM. See that's illogical too.

I don't.

link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Konduit
Trump tore into everyone at today's presser. Neo-nazis, ANTIFA, and especially the media. It's refreshing to see the POTUS call these situations out for what it is.
Absolutely and I loved every bit of it.

This whole thing further illustrates the delusional left and their comprehension of "rights" and what is "allowed" in our country, being emotionally compromised in this situation won't get you nowhere but looking like an idiot.

Are you going to condemn the Alt-Right as well?
No, they were there to protest something. It all started when the Antifa and BLM dummies showed up. I can care less for what the alt right represents, they can protest as much as anyone else.
I may not like it, but that doesn't mean I get all emotional and bent out if shape, "oh noes the nazis...", lol, I just put on some earbuds and listen to Slipknot, who cares.

So who murdered that woman?

One guy going berserk doesn't equal the tendencies of the entire opposition.

I'm not a Nazi, but I do object to the selective revision of historical fact.

The point is laying the blame. Trump blamed the violence on Alt-Left.

Umm, no.....he blamed BOTH sides. Keep clicking your scarlet shoes together as many times as you want, it won't make lies the truth.

So why say Alt-Left? How hard can it be to say that Alt-Left and Alt-Right are both responsible for the violence?

What difference does Alt left Alt right make when he condemned both sides? You'rw just doing what you always do acting obtuse just to irritate people. So have fun playing your game.

The video of Trumps presser is all over, if you really cared you would go watch it.

Let me put this in proper perspective: What if Trump has said "Alt-Right bears some responsibility for the violence" instead. What would you say then?

Alien,

He did blame both sides today. I just watched it on the news.

Sighs. Are you done being Captain Obvious? I know he blamed both sides. The point is why mention "Alt-Left" at all?

You're being petty. You need to admit that.

I'll admit if you admit it too.

You keep saying he didn't blame both sides. I pointed out that he did.

Understood.

Captain Obvious

I never said he didn't blame both sides. You keep missing my point. Why mention Alt-Left?

link   
a reply to: Grambler

I'm sorry, but I'm a, "He/She started it" therefore, they are to blame as it all started at the point. Had that NOT happened, then the following situation would have never developed. Overall, the resulting actions are both deplorable.

link   
a reply to: 123143

I'm not sorry I don't like nazi's in our country. I'm not sorry at all. I'd rather they not show up to any rally's anywhere ever again. With their shields and clubs and helmets. I'd rather not have so-called Oath Keeper militia-men showing up to protect the nazi's either.

I'm not sorry for painting all nazi's with a wide-brush as antithema to the United States and our ideals and as violent extremists whose views are abhorrent.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Trump tore into everyone at today's presser. Neo-nazis, ANTIFA, and especially the media. It's refreshing to see the POTUS call these situations out for what it is.

This whole thing further illustrates the delusional left and their comprehension of "rights" and what is "allowed" in our country, being emotionally compromised in this situation won't get you nowhere but looking like an idiot.

No, they were there to protest something. It all started when the Antifa and BLM dummies showed up. I can care less for what the alt right represents, they can protest as much as anyone else.
I may not like it, but that doesn't mean I get all emotional and bent out if shape, "oh noes the nazis...", lol, I just put on some earbuds and listen to Slipknot, who cares.

He condemned violence from all sides.

He has done so on three separate occasions.

Todays discussion was in response to constant demands to just demonize the alt right, which is again what that reporter was doing.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Umm, no.....he blamed BOTH sides. Keep clicking your scarlet shoes together as many times as you want, it won't make lies the truth.

So why say Alt-Left? How hard can it be to say that Alt-Left and Alt-Right are both responsible for the violence?

What difference does Alt left Alt right make when he condemned both sides? You'rw just doing what you always do acting obtuse just to irritate people. So have fun playing your game.

The video of Trumps presser is all over, if you really cared you would go watch it.

Let me put this in proper perspective: What if Trump has said "Alt-Right bears some responsibility for the violence" instead. What would you say then?

Alien,

He did blame both sides today. I just watched it on the news.

Sighs. Are you done being Captain Obvious? I know he blamed both sides. The point is why mention "Alt-Left" at all?

You're being petty. You need to admit that.

I'll admit if you admit it too.

You keep saying he didn't blame both sides. I pointed out that he did.

Understood.

Captain Obvious

I never said he didn't blame both sides. You keep missing my point. Why mention Alt-Left?

He called out the Nazis. Why shouldn't he also call out the Left?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
Why can't he just admit being wrong instead of just shifting blame?

How is he shifting blame when he is calling both side out?

If you are denying Antifa and BLM weren't violent and showed up for violence then you need to seek some help for your blind bias.

Yes, there were wrong people on both sides. I'm speaking based on history; of what Whites did to Blacks here in America. Killing, stealing, raping, etc. As far as I know only the KKK and the Neo Nazi's showed up with guns and pepper spray. Calling out the "N" word and cursing and spitting on people of the opposition. They are not innocent and probably incited violence rather than avoided it. Trump did nothing to address this. The hatred of other groups by Whites is blossoming under Trump do you not see this?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
a reply to: 123143

I'm not sorry I don't like nazi's in our country. I'm not sorry at all. I'd rather they not show up to any rally's anywhere ever again. With their shields and clubs and helmets. I'd rather not have so-called Oath Keeper militia-men showing up to protect the nazi's either.

I'm not sorry for painting all nazi's with a wide-brush as antithema to the United States and our ideals and as violent extremists whose views are abhorrent.

Too bad. Deal with it.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Todays discussion was in response to constant demands to just demonize the alt right, which is again what that reporter was doing.

Why further demonize the left? That's my beef. It's as if Trump is trying to shift attention from the Alt-Right.

link   
If Antifa are communists and the Alt-Right are Nazis aren't they the same thing?

Seems like someone knows just which buttons to push to get this going.

link   

It understands, just knit picking at the terminology.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Don't like them either, but your emotionally compromised views are incompatible with American rule and law. Check yo self. Don't like it? look the other way and walk on.

link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Only one side murdered a woman here and in Nazi Germany only one side imprisoned thousands of Jews in death camps umm I mean holocaust centers as they are known to some trump associates. Only one side sent a race to their death simply because of their religious practices and ancestry.
And only one side influenced a young man to use his vehicle for terror.
Only one side went there to start a war. The other side was there to stand up for equality and freedom the very things this country was built on.
There's always two sides in a war.
In this one it's right against wrong.

I hope you get that message #45 ! ! !

link   

It understands, just knit picking at the terminology.

It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Well thats what he said yesterday. He spent several minutes condemning far right hate groups.

And guess what? People still said too little too late, etc.

The thought police will not allow any discussion of left wing violence.

All must be shamed into only decrying nazis.

The official narrative is right side were all nazis, left side was all victims and heros.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Yeah. Probably because of pressure. Just like how the right tried to pressure Obama to say "Islamic terrorism".

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Just joking.

That was almost funny too. Maybe there is hope for you after all.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

a reply to: Deaf Alien

What ensued afterwards, sure, I'll give you the bone. But initially? NOPE.

Um they were the ones who brought guns, bats and shields.

Antifa also had weapons. You bring up a good point though, did anyone there get shot? No, so would it be your assessment that hate filled Nazi's are more civil with firearms than our intercity youth? That's perplexing to say the least.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Yeah.

That one reporter went so far as to avoid Trump and couldn't even tell him HER own definition of what ALT right was.

She threw a red herring.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join