It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Daily Stormer’ website sending Nazis to harass funeral of woman allegedly killed by white supre

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AntiDoppleganger
a reply to: bknapple32
I don't think there would be any less chaos had Trump lost. Our sickness in this country had already taken hold.

The media has been fanning the embers of division for a while now, only to start dumping gasoline.

Disagree.. and also agree..

I disagree because I do think Putin wanted Trump in.. If for no other reason than to give his extremist base a legitimate platform... so that they can build a movement ( remember Clinton supporters already have a platform according to those who call it the Clinton News Net). Look at quotes from David Duke... Is that on Trump? Hell no. But those kinda people now can use trump as POTUS to try and legitimize their base. Smart move by Putin if you ask me. Inflate and strengthen both extremes so they cause a civil war

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I say shoot em in the f'n balls

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Absolutely sickening

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I say in the face;

Higher chance of death.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SoDumb

Oh hello there-this is not "the right" its a bunch of radical far right sick-eff whackjobs that seems to be planning this.When anyone of the left,or a group such as Antifa or BLM ,behaves atrociously,all the liberals and leftists on ATS reminds all the members that those effwads do Not represent the Left/all Liberals/Dems..so can we just avoid the hypocrisy and double standards-such as your post?
edit on 15-8-2017 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I like where you're going with it but why make it easy..better they should have to lay in a hospital bed and wish they still had a dick and balls.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
well, that's low. don't intrude on people's grief.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
They have gone deep web apparently. This may or may not be a ploy for calling for even more attention to them so their followers and the potential future followers know where they went. Then again wouldn't doubt such a sick thing coming from them. It's alright, easier to catch the scum before they act out.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

a warning to anyone still in command , of thier possible futures to take care

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

what? Please clarify.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Then your exposure to the average skinhead neo is limited.

My exposure to them has told me they're a pack of dullards, for the most part. There are some who are more intelligent, they're the ones who read the big words to the others. Words like Cat, or Dog. Explain the uses of soap and water...complicated things of that nature.

That they'd disrupt a funeral tells you really all you need to know of their intelligence--not to mention morality.
edit on 8/16/2017 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: xuenchen

The Daily Stormer got dropped by their web host because they violated their T&C. After learning they had 24 hours left they fabricated a hack from Anon to get eyes on them. And now they exist on the darkweb. Anyone with their IP (which is readily available) can still access the site. But feel free to pretend that the Nazis aren't acting like Nazis.

Cool way to twist it.

You seem in deep denial about your Nazi friends... but go ahead and find a way to blame their behaviour on the Government or the Left... reality will hit you one day.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Are they protesting she's dead? Or cheering it?

Seriously, who protests their dead enemy?

Puking morons...

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Cheering it, I guess?..wanting to cause as much pain and discomfort to those who care/d about her and/or what happened to her.
edit on 16-8-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
a reply to: SoDumb

Oh hello there-this is not "the right" its a bunch of radical far right sick-eff whackjobs that seems to be planning this.When anyone of the left,or a group such as Antifa or BLM ,behaves atrociously,all the liberals and leftists on ATS reminds all the members that those effwads do Not represent the Left/all Liberals/Dems..so can we just avoid the hypocrisy and double standards-such as your post?
i

they actually coined the phrase alt-right.
may have heard of it.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Ive been looking for an update to this. Havent seen anything beyond the accusation. Does anyone know of any online communities actually planning on doing this?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I bet they "chicken out" and stay away.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Classless, to say the least.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Yeah, this is the sort of thing that will make people want to distance themselves so far from Trump's "both sides" rhetoric that his approval ratings, even among his base, will start the swirl of death into the toilet.

Nobody likes asshats who protest at funerals. Especially not at the funeral of a grieving mother and father whose daughter was just slaughtered.
edit on 18-8-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

I don't think they'll do it for reasons of career suicide. These guys haven't had so much positive attention in decades. It's their moment to draw in members and stop being overwhelmingly hated.

They've gained sympathy from unlikely quarters and acting like assholes at a funeral would knock 'em back to Nowheresville.

Personally, I really hope they don't do anything at all. Riots at a funeral are exploitative when it's the family and actual friends who matter.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join