It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Daily Stormer’ website sending Nazis to harass funeral of woman allegedly killed by white supre

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Daily Stormer is just one of many alt right, Nazi, KKK sites. That's not even including the dark web.

We are looking at some very dark days coming from the extreme white supremacist conservative right wing.

Yeah i lost count of all the deaths they caused for years now. The bodies of their victims are piling up like crazy. You got a weird definition of dark days. Wow people really needed an enemy to vent all there anger and frustration.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Daily Stormer is just one of many alt right, Nazi, KKK sites. That's not even including the dark web.

We are looking at some very dark days coming from the extreme white supremacist conservative right wing.

Well maybe some might get trashed.

Anonymous: "We Are Angry"

K~

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Well maybe some might get trashed.

I would think the 3 letters are quite aware of the new breed of white supremacist.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Wonder how much Soros money shopped them into such self defeating foolish action.

Putin has more to gain from this than Soros..

www.thedailybeast.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Leave it to a dumbass liberal labeling a whole side of people because a few idiots are republican lmfaoooo do you truly think there are no dumbasses on the left!? Lmfaoooo omggg you people are sooo badd man, do yourself a favor and don't spew out garbage like that, it hurts your cause. The lack of open-mindness is the real problem ON BOTH SIDES! reply to: SoDumb

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: lamphead444

I agree with you, but "dumbasses" on both sides are guilty of this..

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

Honestly. This is Putin's true wish. Not that he likes Trump and wants him in office. Its more ... Putin wants chaos in his rival country. So it falls apart from the inside. He didnt win trump the election, but his propaganda force online sure helped persuade a lot of folks to extremist views. On both the left and right. Im starting to think Putin is behind both neo nazis AND anitfa

How do you kill the sleeping giant? Get it sick.
edit on 15-8-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32
I don't think there would be any less chaos had Trump lost. Our sickness in this country had already taken hold.

The media has been fanning the embers of division for a while now, only to start dumping gasoline.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

What does ATS think of this?

I know I've been called a lot of names recently because I do support free speech etc.

And they, the Nazi's, certainly have a right to assemble.

But I am also a very flawed old man with my own issues and biases.

I can't say that I wouldn't shoot the ####ers dead on the spot.

If that makes me a hypocrite (among other names) then so be it.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I know I've been called a lot of names recently because I do support free speech etc.

It doesn't if you admit your going against the constitution and willing to take the consequences.

Like sure pull down those statues. But be ready to go to federal prison. I knew some nuns that broke into a government contractor and held a protest. Knowing they were going to go to jail.

That is the difference now a days.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Iv'e been saying this for a while since I uncovered A LOT of evidence leading to this. The Soros conspiracy was probably leaked by Russian intelligence as a cover for their activities (which a lot of the people on this site have bought into hook, line and sinker).

Trump is a witting or unwitting tool of Putin's and is probably compromised either bought or blackmailed. The extremes on both sides are being funneled money from sources outside the country (guess who), and the narrative is being fomented and pushed online using select agents to foment tensions on sites such as ATS..

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Yeah i'm getting confused as well after all the weird labels i earned myself but the typhoid mary one still takes the cake. I like and value your bluntness and honesty. Have a cold one DB.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I support their right to assemble.. PEACEFULLY.

The people who went to that rally were armed for WAR. They outgunned the police (which I suspect is part of the reason law enforcement held back), they aren't used to being intimidated and the governor and mayor did not want to start a shooting match.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Like black lives matter and other racist groups I guess I agree that the Nazi's shouldn't have went to the funeral even though I haven't heard they're side of story. If nothing is going to be done about other racist groups why aren't whites? Sounds like double standards.

And what did Trump say about the riot to make MSM so upset? Trump denounced it. What's the problem? Looks like the deep state crying wolf again to protect their pedophile rights again.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

There are various theories on the far right that Trump is covertly working to bring down the Jewish elite, playing "4D chess" and so on.

a reply to: seeker1963

I honestly don't see a problem with that. It's easy to take such a statement and paste it over a picture of him looking like the ugly old man that he is. But I respect him for being so honest.

Is he a Nazi because he was able to be happy under the occupation? Being young and dumb will do that, especially if you come from a privileged background. How many people know what they are doing at age 14? Gunter Grass was in the Waffen-SS when he was 17, and I wouldn't have called him a Nazi.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
it seems like the unite the right is destined to kill whatever unity is left in the right??
I really hope this is fake, because, the group seems to have done enough damage to the right as it is...
they do this, they are liable to be sitting on the sidelines all alone.. with the right throwing them under the bus trying to keep their stupidity from splattering all over their own reputation.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka

I support their right to assemble.. PEACEFULLY.

The people who went to that rally were armed for WAR. They outgunned the police (which I suspect is part of the reason law enforcement held back), they aren't used to being intimidated and the governor and mayor did not want to start a shooting match.

I agree but the heavily armed militia didn't fire one single shot. I was kinda impressed that they didn't lose there cool after all the chaos they must have witnessed. At least not all people went crazy.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I agree. If anything, the most reserved people there were the militia. The fire power they were walking around with, an tempers flaring..

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

Its honestly the only thing that makes sense at this point

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I agree. If anything, the most reserved people there were the militia. The fire power they were walking around with, an tempers flaring..

One shot by the militia would have been met by a hail of bullets by the police and National guard (who were near, on standby). The militia members were probably very aware of that fact..

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join