It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Daily Stormer’ website sending Nazis to harass funeral of woman allegedly killed by white supre

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

One of their members killed a woman on Saturday and people are crawling out of the woodwork to defend that POS. If they can justify murder/terrorism I don't see why they wouldn't also defend a protest. They've seen the reaction. They know that if they go down there and provoke a violent reaction there will be those that side with them and claim a violation of their First Amendment rights.

Let's be honest. These people are Nazis. They're already pretty far gone to begin with. A funeral protest isn't going to change any of their minds. But sadly it will gain them some new recruits.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The irony is that nobody knew or cared about these fringe websites until the MSM started shining a spotlight and giving them a platform.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I don't bother calling liberals hypocrites, it goes without saying.

Republican's act like their # smells like cookies fresh out of the oven in comparison, but it's actually just rottweiler dog # verses pit bull dog#. I'm especially over the comparison arguments of what # smells better. There are endless Trump-lords here, so my apologies for considering that might be you too.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

How is stating verifiable facts twisting anything? If anything that is the opposite of twisting facts.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

I really think we, have lost all sence of decency. Man I hate people.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 2017-8-15 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Lol. Exactly. Apparently he is more powerful than John Henry and Zeus combined

You can always tell the Alex Jones listeners.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Wonder how much Soros money shopped them into such self defeating foolish action.

Why bring Soros into this? You'd do it for free.

You know better then that.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
The irony is that nobody knew or cared about these fringe websites until the MSM started shining a spotlight and giving them a platform.

Who would promote filth like this?

I can't even imagine it!

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Trolling at its best, probably a lot of write in votes...a reply to: odzeandennz

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The hatred being displayed on ATS is literally make me sick, one doesn't have to stoop so low.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

No kidding. You would think people would question there own party since their interests never get voiced but alas it's always the enemys fault.

Well that's like asking many of them to question their religion, or at least that's how they treat it.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

One of their members killed a woman on Saturday and people are crawling out of the woodwork to defend that POS. If they can justify murder/terrorism I don't see why they wouldn't also defend a protest. They've seen the reaction. They know that if they go down there and provoke a violent reaction there will be those that side with them and claim a violation of their First Amendment rights.

Let's be honest. These people are Nazis. They're already pretty far gone to begin with. A funeral protest isn't going to change any of their minds. But sadly it will gain them some new recruits.

I don't see the people crawling out of the wood work to defend nazis.

I see people defending evil vile disgusting pigs right to free speech.

I also have seen people questioning rather the killer feared for his life. This also is not defending Nazis.

I fail to see ho protesting this womans funeral will gain even on recruit, but I can see how it will make people hate them even more.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Says to me the Daily Stormer is yet another alphabet agency front to manipulate public opinion.
Nobody in their right mind would protest a funeral for an innocent victim of violence.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Well they seem to be very confused, Trump is pro Israel, they were chanting anti Israel slogans during the protest, Years ago I had to defend Jews on ATS many times, which didn't make me very popular, so will some of you guys decide which side you are on.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Says to me the Daily Stormer is yet another alphabet agency front to manipulate public opinion.
Nobody in their right mind would protest a funeral for an innocent victim of violence.

Something isn't right here, that for sure.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Is anybody even aware that The Daily Stormer went down a few days ago ?

Deep cover alt-FBI operation.

All part of the plan.

Deep cover alt-FBI....

Good God...

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I know we haven't agreed on a lot in the past but I want you to know I don't include you in the people I say are defending Nazis. Throughout this whole thing you have presented a clear, concise, well thought out argument.

What I'm noticing is, and calling out, is people claiming that the Nazis had their First Amendment rights violated by having the counter-protest there. A counter-protest they claim shouldn't have been there because (maybe) they weren't granted permission from the government.

What I'm seeing is not only people claiming the POS driver was scared. I'm seeing people trying to discredit the dead victim.

I'm seeing people suddenly jumping to the defense of Nazis in instances not even related to what went down in Charlottesville.

For all I know this segment of the population existed in the past and I simply didn't notice it. And if that's the case, mea culpa. But I strongly feel that is not what I'm seeing.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I'm sure this got more promotion on the MSM then the Daily Stormer.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Daily Stormer is just one of many alt right, Nazi, KKK sites. That's not even including the dark web.

We are looking at some very dark days coming from the extreme white supremacist conservative right wing.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join