It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Daily Stormer’ website sending Nazis to harass funeral of woman allegedly killed by white supre

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: UbiquityInMotion

originally posted by: roadgravel
It takes a special kind of human to harass people at a funeral.

It takes a special kind of scumbag to harass people PERIOD!

Whether it is KKK or SJW. Same type of scumbag.

Really?

There's a moral equivalence between people whining about x, y, and z and murderous racists.

OK.

link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
What does ATS think of this?

What are you on about?

Did you ever do anything about WBC demonstrating at the funerals of fallen Soldiers?

Yeah, I didn't think so. Smells like ... Hypocrisy.

link   
If they actually go through with this it is an absolutely heinous act. From a recruitment standpoint though it's genius. Just look at we've seen post-Charlottesville. We have people that pride themselves on being patriotic Americans siding with Nazis. How many of them do you think actually started buying in to what Weev was selling after Charlottesville? How many more will come over to his side if he can create another situation where he can act like the Nazis' First Amendment rights are being violated?

Daily Stormer has gone in to full on persecution/recruitment mode. They got people looking at them with their horrendous article about Heyer. Then they played the victim card when their site was shut down for violating their T&C but set it up to look like they were hacked by Anon. And now they're putting themselves in a situation that will obviously elicit a response that will gain a sympathetic reaction from those already on the fence.

The Nazi element in our society has been emboldened. And that's a scary thought.

link   

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: SoDumb
Leave it to the Right to constantly call Liberal protesters disgusting, then to 'protest' a funeral.

Leave it to anyone to use their identity politics to constantly demonize a large group of the country.

The left has many peaceful protests. They also have groups that call themselves part of the left get violent and riot, which is wrong.

The right has many peaceful protests. They also have groups who associate themselves with the right and get violent and riot, which is wrong.

Both groups cherry pick to make the other side look worse.

But the truth is, both are fueding while the two party system sells out citizens for donors and lobbyists, and their shill worshipers keep them in power.

Have fun on your high horse while the country burns and you have a touch in your hand.

Wait a minute you didn't blame anybody though.

How can you exist without blaming everyone else for all your problems?

Come on man its boogeyman hot potatoe get with the program.

Blaming people is how we got here.

Democracies are as healthy as the civic responsibilities of the people who are supposed to run it (everyone).

When you have people pick a side and defend them no matter what, it perpetuates problems.

When you have a country where only half the eligible voters come out for the presidential election and far less for any others, you have a problem.

When you have people who get their "information" from entertainment companies with the false brand of media, you have a problem.

Right now we have lots of problems, but people would rather blame it on people than actually try and address them.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

Society is failing.

And this is only the beginning.

This is exactly correct.

2nd.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Can you find any info on his nazi beliefs?

That is a pretty specific philosophy.
edit on 15-8-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

What are you on about?

Did you ever do anything about WBC demonstrating at the funerals of fallen Soldiers?

So dont respond to the thread. Attack me? For calling out scum. ulterior motive ?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

They have the right but it always makes me loose a little faith in humanity to know psychopaths can take it that far.

I can't imagine how you become a supremacist so willing to push hate without serious sociopathic mental problems.

I think there are people that act like daily stormer people for laughs just to be trolls.

And I think there are ignorant or gullible people that aren't really racist, but they get so hatefilled at what they see on the other side that they start to sympathize with the supremacists.

This one conversation and suggestions should be trotted out to every single on of these people.

Its not a joke. These aren't nice people. The enemy of your enemy is not your friend in this case.

They would mock and cheer for the death of this innocent girl.

Let there be no mistake from honeyed words by these people trying to sound reasonable; they are repugnant.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

I'm disgusted as well but since i'm not a hypocrite i also support there right to exploit her death like anyone else is doing right now or whatever excuse they are using. I think there goal is to provoke a counter-reaction that justifies getting physical. #ing morons. Let the poor woman rest in peace FFS.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Soros is a RED HERRING. Trying to distract and derail ...

This has NOTHING to do with him.
edit on 15-8-2017 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
If they actually go through with this it is an absolutely heinous act. From a recruitment standpoint though it's genius. Just look at we've seen post-Charlottesville. We have people that pride themselves on being patriotic Americans siding with Nazis. How many of them do you think actually started buying in to what Weev was selling after Charlottesville? How many more will come over to his side if he can create another situation where he can act like the Nazis' First Amendment rights are being violated?

Daily Stormer has gone in to full on persecution/recruitment mode. They got people looking at them with their horrendous article about Heyer. Then they played the victim card when their site was shut down for violating their T&C but set it up to look like they were hacked by Anon. And now they're putting themselves in a situation that will obviously elicit a response that will gain a sympathetic reaction from those already on the fence.

The Nazi element in our society has been emboldened. And that's a scary thought.

I completely disagree.

As I said in my previous post, I think this will hurt any type of recruitment effort as they will lose all "sympathy" they thought they had.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The Daily Stormer got dropped by their web host because they violated their T&C. After learning they had 24 hours left they fabricated a hack from Anon to get eyes on them. And now they exist on the darkweb. Anyone with their IP (which is readily available) can still access the site. But feel free to pretend that the Nazis aren't acting like Nazis.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoDumb
Leave it to the Right to constantly call Liberal protesters disgusting, then to 'protest' a funeral.

Leave it to anyone to use their identity politics to constantly demonize a large group of the country.

The left has many peaceful protests. They also have groups that call themselves part of the left get violent and riot, which is wrong.

The right has many peaceful protests. They also have groups who associate themselves with the right and get violent and riot, which is wrong.

Both groups cherry pick to make the other side look worse.

But the truth is, both are fueding while the two party system sells out citizens for donors and lobbyists, and their shill worshipers keep them in power.

Have fun on your high horse while the country burns and you have a touch in your hand.

Wait a minute you didn't blame anybody though.

How can you exist without blaming everyone else for all your problems?

Come on man its boogeyman hot potatoe get with the program.

Blaming people is how we got here.

Democracies are as healthy as the civic responsibilities of the people who are supposed to run it (everyone).

When you have people pick a side and defend them no matter what, it perpetuates problems.

When you have a country where only half the eligible voters come out for the presidential election and far less for any others, you have a problem.

When you have people who get their "information" from entertainment companies with the false brand of media, you have a problem.

Right now we have lots of problems, but people would rather blame it on people than actually try and address them.

No kidding. You would think people would question there own party since their interests never get voiced but alas it's always the enemys fault.

I get it I think radicals are nuts but I don't believe every Democrat or Republican is beyond help like 90 percent of ats apparently. I have lots of mixed political leaning friends. Friends who are cops, soldiers, professors, musicians, carpenters, etc...

We all get along and have parties. And nobody wears nazi clothes or burns American flags. Amazing.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

idgaf, my issue with the Right is hypocrisy, the left could be comprised of pure demons, I don't care, the "virtuous right" is hypocritical as they come. You will never convince me of anything with your partisan hackery, I know how things run around here. I'm pissed because as always, the Right is doing crap they claim they can't stand. As always.

You can defend them to the end i don't care, being the very divisional person you claim to be talking to. I'll quote Matt Stone to give you an idea of my stance. "I hate conservatives but I really #ing hate liberals"

So almost everything you said was to a strawman argument for my personal feelings, what high horse could be you talking about without falsely labeling me as on a side away? pathetic.

Take my statement for what it means, the RIGHT is against DUMB PROTESTORS, and they PROTESTED A FUNERAL. It's as simple as that bub. At facevalue it's disgusting they even talk about protesters anymore, and now they feel entitled to act stupid aswell, while also doing the talking. sick.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: xuenchen

The Daily Stormer got dropped by their web host because they violated their T&C. After learning they had 24 hours left they fabricated a hack from Anon to get eyes on them. And now they exist on the darkweb. Anyone with their IP (which is readily available) can still access the site. But feel free to pretend that the Nazis aren't acting like Nazis.

Cool way to twist it.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

What are you on about?

So dont respond to the thread. Attack me? For calling out scum. ulterior motive ?

If I wanted to call you out personally, I'd have probably alluded to something along the lines of: You behaving the same way a paid employee of Soros would, if he were posting daily to the boards. (Alluded being the operative word)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

What I think of this is that it will expose some very bad actors for who they truly are. I'd hope it highlights just how disgusting these people are and opens the eyes of those who are foolish enough to follow them.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I hope they do show up at this poor girl's funeral and I also hope they are outnumbered there by America loving patriots that will turn those clowns into jelly.
And I am not talking about violent Antifa type idiots either because they are the same as the Nazis.
What other reason could they even have to go to the funeral except to cause trouble?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

a reply to: TinfoilTP

So now Soros is helping to fund nazis? Jesus....

Your question is a no brainer already answered through factual historical documentation, Soros himself worked for actual Nazis, eyewitnessing and taking part in the human enslavement and brutality of Hitler's regime. He brags about having a "God complex" and knowing the feeling from his personal experiences treating human beings as cattle.

Fascinating! Tell me more! When did he work for the NAZI's, during WWII? At what age?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SoDumb

You can defend them to the end i don't care, being the very divisional person you claim to be talking to. I'll quote Matt Stone to give you an idea of my stance. "I hate conservatives but I really #ing hate liberals"

So almost everything you said was to a strawman argument for my personal feelings, what high horse could be you talking about without falsely labeling me as on a side away? pathetic.

Take my statement for what it means, the RIGHT is against DUMB PROTESTORS, and they PROTESTED A FUNERAL. It's as simple as that bub. At facevalue it's disgusting they even talk about protesters anymore, and now they feel entitled to act stupid aswell, while also doing the talking. sick.

Ah, I see we're in agreement then. I think both sides are hypocrites preaching from the pulpit then quick to defend their representatives when they don't follow through with promises.

There is only one party, and that's lobbyists.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join