It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Daily Stormer’ website sending Nazis to harass funeral of woman allegedly killed by white supre

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: TinfoilTP

So now Soros is helping to fund nazis? Jesus....

Do you know anything about Soros at all?

With that statement you just made obviously NOT!

Yes, all of you holding out your hands for Soros money are supporting a Nazi! A Jewish one at that!

edit on 15-8-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
all Trump voters.

fun facts of the day.

Fun fact, you're part of the problem.

Anyone who doesn't wish to engage in civil discussions about our countries problems will fuel the path we're on.

Anyone who thinks their group, or ideology is the solution is part of the problem.

This is a country that is supposed to celebrate differences, not point them out.

Have fun on your high horse while you help burn everything down.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Leave it to the Right to constantly call Liberal protesters disgusting, then to 'protest' a funeral.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
It's the most stupid thing you could think of. Sounds like hot air to me, and even if they did go, who's to know if some numb nut might shadow them and do something even more stupid....after all, isn't it just that what they are saying, or trying to say, about Charlottesville...that Fields was a lone wolf.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

You do realize he was 9 at the start of the war, right?

But you saw a vid on youtube. So.... you must be right

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

a reply to: TinfoilTP

So now Soros is helping to fund nazis? Jesus....

Do you know anything about Soros at all?

With that statement you just made obviously NOT!

Yes, all of you holding out your hands for Soros money are supporting a Nazi! A Jewish one at that!

He was literally 14 when ww2 ended.

link   

As an adult he describes it as the happiest time of his life. Explain that!

link   
I don't care if they go or not.

If the images of the texts of this guy weev are accurate, he is already as low as it could get.

He called the woman that was killed a "fat skank".

That on its own is inexcusable.

Of course he has the right to say these things, and I am glad that he has outed himself as one of the lowest people i have ever had the misfortune of reading about.

But this is disgusting.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoDumb
Leave it to the Right to constantly call Liberal protesters disgusting, then to 'protest' a funeral.

Leave it to anyone to use their identity politics to constantly demonize a large group of the country.

The left has many peaceful protests. They also have groups that call themselves part of the left get violent and riot, which is wrong.

The right has many peaceful protests. They also have groups who associate themselves with the right and get violent and riot, which is wrong.

Both groups cherry pick to make the other side look worse.

But the truth is, both are fueding while the two party system sells out citizens for donors and lobbyists, and their shill worshipers keep them in power.

Have fun on your high horse while the country burns and you have a touch in your hand.

link   

So you take a 40 second out of context quote about when he was 14 as proof he was a nazi???? Fun fact: You had to be 17 to join the SS

link   
a reply to: bknapple32

They're a hideous bunch of narcissists, aren't they? If they make plans to show up, I expect that guardian angels from around the area will show up... the same ones who protect funerals from Westboro.

I am not surprised. Auernheimer's posts on that site are malicious and language tweaked to try and get a rise from people in the middle and people on the left (the neo-Nazis probably find his writing funny.) And, of course, any alt-right folks around are going to get tarred with Auernheimer's brush.

link   

So he was between 9-14 while he was working with the nazi's? The guy is a snake but come on he isn't supernatural.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

If the images of the texts of this guy weev are accurate, he is already as low as it could get.

Of course he has the right to say these things, and I am glad that he has outed himself as one of the lowest people i have ever had the misfortune of reading about.

But this is disgusting.

Beyond that. You should see some of the other "news stories" he's fed to the DS group. I think the other decent right-wing folk of ATS will be disgusted and revolted - just as you are.

As for the left, we were already disgusted and sadly I don't think we're surprised.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: SoDumb

Leave it to anyone to use their identity politics to constantly demonize a large group of the country.

The left has many peaceful protests. They also have groups that call themselves part of the left get violent and riot, which is wrong.

The right has many peaceful protests. They also have groups who associate themselves with the right and get violent and riot, which is wrong.

Both groups cherry pick to make the other side look worse.

But the truth is, both are fueding while the two party system sells out citizens for donors and lobbyists, and their shill worshipers keep them in power.

Have fun on your high horse while the country burns and you have a touch in your hand.

Wait a minute you didn't blame anybody though.

How can you exist without blaming everyone else for all your problems?

Come on man its boogeyman hot potatoe get with the program.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

But this is disgusting.

Beyond that. You should see some of the other "news stories" he's fed to the DS group. I think the other decent right-wing folk of ATS will be disgusted and revolted - just as you are.

As for the left, we were already disgusted and sadly I don't think we're surprised.

Well said. I concur dr.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

But this is disgusting.

I couldn't agree with you more. The hate that some people have is a stain on society.

We need to stop giving them platforms and publicity. While the media makes money on the sensational subjects, it evokes more rage in the opposition (most of society).

We can all agree these people are disgusting, but they are an ultra minority of the population. Should we pay them the amount of attention they're receiving? Or should we ignore them for the children that they are?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Is anybody even aware that The Daily Stormer went down a few days ago ?

Deep cover alt-FBI operation.

All part of the plan.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

They have the right but it always makes me loose a little faith in humanity to know psychopaths can take it that far.

I can't imagine how you become a supremacist so willing to push hate without serious sociopathic mental problems.

link   

originally posted by: Byrd

But this is disgusting.

Its not that I wasn't already disgusted by even some of the things I saw some of these people saying at the charlottesville rally.

But this is a special kind of sick.

I don't frequent that website, but I know they are the scum of the earth. And seeing this helps prove that.

But even they have the right to peddle this vile garbage until they threaten violence.

link   

originally posted by: luthier

So he was between 9-14 while he was working with the nazi's? The guy is a snake but come on he isn't supernatural.

All you are doing is defending a real live and proud Nazi, something the Left tries to tar the Right with any chance it can.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join