It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Daily Stormer’ website sending Nazis to harass funeral of woman allegedly killed by white supre

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

The white supremacist website The Daily Stormer is taking a page out of the Westboro Baptist Church playbook by sending self-described Nazis to the funeral of a woman who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist brethren in Charlottesville, Virginia.

Conservative journalist Laura Loomer revealed in a tweet on Tuesday that Daily Stormer system administrator Andrew Auernheimer, know as “Weev”, is recruiting like-minded people to protest the funeral of Heather Heyer, a counter-protester who police suspect was deliberately run down and killed by a member of a violent group opposing the removal of a Civil War-era statue in Charlottesville.

‘Daily Stormer’ website sending Nazis to harass funeral of woman allegedly killed by white supremacist in Charlottesville

They are going to go full on West Baptist? I wonder if the two ideologies are the same. I for one am disgusted, yet not shocked. These people are scum and are simply fitting the character description. Lets hope this family is allowed some peace. But I cant help but think that far left groups will show up to protect. Thus leading to yet ANOTHER blow up.

What does ATS think of this?

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
It takes a special kind of human to harass people at a funeral. Westboro and these clowns are two of the very few on the planet. Even war enemies have respect for the other sides loss of life.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
It is disgusting.

There's no way to defend these actions.

But honestly, im numb to all this.

I accept things are this way, and I don't kid myself to believe things are going to get better.

Society is failing.

And this is only the beginning.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

I'd like to know what these wanna be Nazis are planning to protest at her funeral. She is not going to do anything more to offend them since they killed her.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Honestly... Im beginning to believe in the simulation theory... We are experiencing a MAJOR glitch

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

I think it plays to their mentality of trolling. Real life trolling.... For attention. To recruit through news headlines... Kinda like ISIS

+19 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
all Trump voters.

fun facts of the day.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
all Trump voters.

fun facts of the day.

Fun fact, these are all people.

Labels are hiding the bigger problem.

PEOPLE are devolving.

When society,on every side, is ok with how we treat each other, and these actions have now become the norm, its over.

Families have been shattered, schools have all but given up, TV and the internet raise children.

Society is now on borrowed time.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Wonder how much Soros money shopped them into such self defeating foolish action.

+28 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

So now Soros is helping to fund nazis? Jesus....

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I'll believe it when I see it.

Nobody can be as dumb, demented, and deranged as the Westboro cult.... not even skinhead neo-nazi nutbags.

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The cops and real patriots will be there to confront the Nazi's.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge

I'll believe it when I see it.

Nobody can be as dumb, demented, and deranged as the Westboro cult.... not even skinhead neo-nazi nutbags.

I would actually equate the two.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
The cops and real patriots will be there to confront the Nazi's.

I'd bet you a McDonld's Happy meal, the cops will do NOTHING.
They wont be allowed to.

There are too many politicians who will benefit from a mess at the funeral.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

Your question is a no brainer already answered through factual historical documentation, Soros himself worked for actual Nazis, eyewitnessing and taking part in the human enslavement and brutality of Hitler's regime. He brags about having a "God complex" and knowing the feeling from his personal experiences treating human beings as cattle.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

But muh free speech. Muh free speech!

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Free hot dogs from Top Dog !!

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
It takes a special kind of human to harass people at a funeral.

It takes a special kind of scumbag to harass people PERIOD!

Whether it is KKK or SJW. Same type of scumbag.

(post by lamphead444 removed for a manners violation)
+10 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: bknapple32

Your question is a no brainer already answered through factual historical documentation, Soros himself worked for actual Nazis, eyewitnessing and taking part in the human enslavement and brutality of Hitler's regime. He brags about having a "God complex" and knowing the feeling from his personal experiences treating human beings as cattle.

What when he was 9?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join