It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Claims Many KKK Demonstrators Are ‘Just Jewish Actors’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: UbiquityInMotion

I don't think I asked any questions beyond the rhetorical. I'm not asking anyone to do research. But I will now. How many jews attend the Bildergerg group? How many non-jews? How many of the non-jews attending are forced to be there against their will? And yet the Bilderbergers are a jewish organization because it fits your skewed sense of reality.

Do you believe the jews are some sort of less-than-human, evil race of beings? If so, you are literally a Nazi. I don't throw that term around lightly either. Best of luck with your little impotent ball of hate.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Yes. Shock jocks shock. But I don't see people coming on here and using Howard Stern as a reliable source.

Apples and pears , Stern doesn't set himself up as the font of all knowledge conspiracy wise.
edit on 15-8-2017 by gortex because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
a reply to: audubon

Now you are the one who should study history.

I have. The Catholic church didn't make it illegal to lend money. The Catholic church simply obeyed the Biblical commandment against usury, which had already existed for millennia. This meant that only non-Catholics could practise usury. And since the diaspora Jews were already 'social lepers' in lots of areas, this dirty work got taken on by them.

That's the simple version. The more detailed version involves the fact that the Jews were bound by the same prohibitions (in the Old Testament books that form the Torah) but only - according to tradition - when it came to lending money to other Jews. So usurious lending to non-Jews was OK.

That "usury" thing? The word means lending money and charging interest on it. At some point, probably after the rise of mercantile capitalism, the Catholic church quietly dropped the proper definition of "usury" and airbrushed it to mean "lending money at high rates of interest."

There was a Catholic priest who was persecuted to the end of his life for refusing to accept this bending of Biblical fact. I forget his name, I can look him up if you want.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

WAIT what did he just say!!!!!!

Quite frankly, I’ve been to these events

Jones just outed himself!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I've just read back my last post on this thread, and what seemed like a reasonable tone when I typed it last night suddenly looks very snotty and condescending today. Apologies if I rubbed anyone up the wrong way, it wasn't my intention.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join