It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Claims Many KKK Demonstrators Are ‘Just Jewish Actors’

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Actors yes.

All "Jewish" probably not.

Jones is controlled opposition 100%.

Notice how many people will now automatically believe all these KKK people are real.

Don't fall to far and hard just yet however.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I mean I guess. But I think ATS calls out folks who say Muslims are bad... Christians are bad... Why cant we call out those who say jews are bad?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: bknapple32

People use this site all the time to say Muslims are trying to take over the world...

People here also claim the evangelical Christians are trying to take over the US and the world...

Soooo... Why can't people say Jews are trying to take over the world here?

I also think my radar was going off given the lack of posts or time on ats from that user

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

That's true...

And you are one that consistently calls it out, no matter who the target is... kudos for that...

I was just curious really.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Cheers my friend

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: UbiquityInMotion
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Toby,

Financing world wars, playing ideological sides against each other for profit and usury are all facts in Jewish history. All you have to do is proper research. People should not get offended by historical fact. It happened. and continues to happen. Just the way it is.

Yes Jews have done that in the past but so have Christians, Muslims, Atheists and all other walks of religions. Just because you can find examples of one Jew who does these things doesn't mean that all Jews do this or it is indicative of their faith. That is just straight up xenophobia.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Shock jocks shock , it's good for ratings.
Most of what Alex Jones says is nonsense this is no different just this time his mentioned Jews and somehow that makes it worse.

There's no such thing as bad publicity in his business.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yes. Shock jocks shock. But I don't see people coming on here and using Howard Stern as a reliable source.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: gortex

Yes. Shock jocks shock. But I don't see people coming on here and using Howard Stern as a reliable source.

If youve heard his show on sirius, its probably more reliable than alex jones

link   
I enjoy listening to the guy, he makes me laugh but that is because he is an entertainer first, a businessman second, then a news reporter a very distant third.

he occasionally is bang on right about a story, but most of what he says is no different than a Maddow, or a Limbaugh , say something controversial to get ratings and generate more revenue.

link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

With the far right, it always circles back around to "the joooos," doesn't it? Oy vey.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: icanteven

This is my bigger issue. It feels like we are being invaded by /pol over the last few months

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: UbiquityInMotion

That's one family, son. Should all Christians be considered evil because of what one christian family does? And by the way, the reason jews got into money lending to begin with is because the Catholics made it illegal for other Catholics to do it because the Church wanted to control it all.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
No Star or flag for you. It appears that this is one of those 'sure fire' ways to get people to give you what you seek. Pick on Alex Jones, and decry his supposed "anti-semitism" (which I find funny, his ex wife was Jewish and his children are half Jewish), and smugly wait for your count to go up.

WHAT is your point? That you don't like the man? That it's easy to get a group to make fun of him? That anybody who says anything about "Jews" is an anti-semite and therefore another person to be a verbal punching bag for your misplaced hatred?

Ugh. Beyond the point that Judaism is a religion, and the Ashkenazi Jews are almost 100% caucasian......this is a shameless post that offers nothing but a target for hate. Don't research history, don't do anything but make fun and insult.

I agree with Alex Jones, at least as far as the fact that those idiots in sheets were most likely actors. It was awfully hot in Charlottesville to wear a thick sheet on one's head.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
The Klan spent nine months and change talking to a black cop and giving him all the inside deets on their activities. Hell, they liked him so much they voted him chapter president.

I can't honestly say they'd definitely pick up on somebody being a Jew.

That's one of the most bizarre stories I've heard in a while. And we live in a sandbox of bizarre stories. You win the Internet today.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Oy vey.

Crackpot conspiracy theorist Alex Jones came up with the crackpottiest notion about many Ku Klux Klan demonstrators:

They’re actually Jews!

In the aftermath of the fatal violence involving white supremacists in Charlottesville, Virginia, last weekend, Jones recalled on his Sunday show a KKK rally he says he was protesting against several years ago.

He claimed that the klansmen were actually federal agents, then offered this nugget about the identity of many white supremacists who attend rallies.

“Quite frankly, I’ve been to these events,” he said in a segment pointed out by Media Matters. “A lot of the KKK guys with their hats off look like they’re from the cast of ‘Seinfeld.’ Literally they’re just Jewish actors. Nothing against Jews in general, but they are leftist Jews that want to create this clash and they go dress up as Nazis. ”

Source

So in the aftermath of Charlottesville Alex Jones, one of Trump's BFFs, came out with this little nugget. I thought Jones' credibility was shot after he said in a court of law that he just plays a character on his show. But this... Wow! I guess he's desperate to hold on to any little demographic that will still listen to him. Even if that demographic is borderline Nazis. This guy should just throw in the towel. All he's doing at this point is proving the people that called him racist for years correct.

The part that everyone is missing from that excerpt is...

"Quite frankly... Ive been to these events."

So Alex Jones just admitted to attending KKK rallys

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
And by the way, the reason jews got into money lending to begin with is because the Catholics made it illegal for other Catholics to do it because the Church wanted to control it all.

How could the Catholic church control money-lending if they altered the law so that only Jews could lend money?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

One family who happens to belong to a Jewish group(Bilderberg Group) who forever changed the world for the worse.

Like I told you do your own research. You will find much more information which will answer your question in much greater detail.

I always question peoples motives who ask historical questions they should know.

Here is another jewel for you to polish:

Council on Foreign Relations

Have a good hunt!

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
a reply to: UbiquityInMotion

And by the way, the reason jews got into money lending to begin with is because the Catholics made it illegal for other Catholics to do it because the Church wanted to control it all.

*smh*

reeducate your self

good day!

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

Now you are the one who should study history.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join