It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Claims Many KKK Demonstrators Are ‘Just Jewish Actors’

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Oy vey.

Crackpot conspiracy theorist Alex Jones came up with the crackpottiest notion about many Ku Klux Klan demonstrators:

They’re actually Jews!

In the aftermath of the fatal violence involving white supremacists in Charlottesville, Virginia, last weekend, Jones recalled on his Sunday show a KKK rally he says he was protesting against several years ago.

He claimed that the klansmen were actually federal agents, then offered this nugget about the identity of many white supremacists who attend rallies.

“Quite frankly, I’ve been to these events,” he said in a segment pointed out by Media Matters. “A lot of the KKK guys with their hats off look like they’re from the cast of ‘Seinfeld.’ Literally they’re just Jewish actors. Nothing against Jews in general, but they are leftist Jews that want to create this clash and they go dress up as Nazis. ”

Source

So in the aftermath of Charlottesville Alex Jones, one of Trump's BFFs, came out with this little nugget. I thought Jones' credibility was shot after he said in a court of law that he just plays a character on his show. But this... Wow! I guess he's desperate to hold on to any little demographic that will still listen to him. Even if that demographic is borderline Nazis. This guy should just throw in the towel. All he's doing at this point is proving the people that called him racist for years correct.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Alex Jones can be entertaining but anyone who actually relies upon him for news is as dumb as AJ.

Another point, for all of the idiots who blame all of the world's evils on the jews, have you ever looked at how many jews there actually are? About 14 million. That's right, 14 million. There are over 2.2 billion christians and over 1.2 billion muslims. So how is it that jews are in so many places doing so many nefarious things?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

People should not pretend to be Jewish.

I love Alex Jones. I buy all his products.

edit on 15-8-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I do believe that Bill Cooper called out Alex Jones for the fraud that he is before I was eleven years old.

That is all.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Don't FORGET that George Soros is Jewish...

And if he really is responsible for all things the conservatives CLAIM...

He'd be broke.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

He should know about Jewish actors quite well...intimately, in fact.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

Alex Jones can be entertaining but anyone who actually relies upon him for news is as dumb as AJ.

Another point, for all of the idiots who blame all of the world's evils on the jews, have you ever looked at how many jews there actually are? About 14 million. That's right, 14 million. There are over 2.2 billion christians and over 1.2 billion muslims. So how is it that jews are in so many places doing so many nefarious things?

Just asking... you don't study much history do you?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

This guy should just throw in the towel.

Kind of hard to do when people like you give him some free publicity.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The Klan spent nine months and change talking to a black cop and giving him all the inside deets on their activities. Hell, they liked him so much they voted him chapter president.

I can't honestly say they'd definitely pick up on somebody being a Jew.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
''CRACKPOTTIEST''

What a hoot. Crackpottiest. Like Larry says,''I don't care who you are, that theres funny''

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: UbiquityInMotion

Just asking.. Are you going down the rabbit hole? Cause the implication youre making is VERY obvious. add that to your post count and sign up date and I have my suspicions

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Had a flick through Stormfront before for a laugh and a C.T. poster there was trying too suggest the driver of the car was maybe Mossad or Israeli. Some other posters were suggesting the Jewish agenda had influenced the protest for their means. Maybe A.J. being 995g short of a 1 kg bag of peanuts, attains his scoops from Stormfront. Would not be a suprise, and probably a conservative source considering some of his diatrabe.
edit on 15-8-2017 by aliensanonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Anyone using this fraudster as a reliable news source is an idiot.
He is the actor and he is in it as an entertainer just ask his lawyer.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Now, the entire US State department is covered in Israel flags....all the halls offices and desks

They're all Israel in there....everybody and their brother in there

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Just a small sample for you to digest at your convenience...

The Rothschilds: From Money Lending to Banking

Please feel free to do your own research using your internet connection. I hate supplying links to people as proof. Happy history hunting!

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: UbiquityInMotion

Just a small sample for you to digest at your convenience...

The Rothschilds: From Money Lending to Banking

Please feel free to do your own research using your internet connection. I hate supplying links to people as proof. Happy history hunting!

So you are in fact trying to sling the evil jew trash on this site. Go away.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
go look up the leaders of the kkkkk at the turn of the century, when they became 'popular' LMFAO.

they always need a villain, to blame, so they create villains.

and lets not forget the scumbag AlbertPyke. founder of the kkkkk. that freak has a statue in washington dc, and they will never tear it down, because he was also a freemazon.

so joos in kkkkk suits pretending to be scary? i would NOT put it past them, considering how many chozen kkkk leaders there have been in the past. full on members, leading the kkkkk cause. lmfao.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
go look up the leaders of the kkkkk at the turn of the century, when they became 'popular' LMFAO.

they always need a villain, to blame, so they create villains.

and lets not forget the scumbag AlbertPyke. founder of the kkkkk. that freak has a statue in washington dc, and they will never tear it down, because he was also a freemazon.

so joos in kkkkk suits pretending to be scary? i would NOT put it past them, considering how many chozen kkkk leaders there have been in the past. full on members, leading the kkkkk cause. lmfao.

How can rational people not see the deterioration of.. well... civility?

ATS would never accept such anti-semetic crap in the past

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Toby,

Financing world wars, playing ideological sides against each other for profit and usury are all facts in Jewish history. All you have to do is proper research. People should not get offended by historical fact. It happened. and continues to happen. Just the way it is.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

People use this site all the time to say Muslims are trying to take over the world...

People here also claim the evangelical Christians are trying to take over the US and the world...

Soooo... Why can't people say Jews are trying to take over the world here?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join