It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A CIA remote viewer's account of ancient Martians

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Suppose there was a cataclysm or war or pandemic or unknown that wiped out a Martian population... a million years is a long time for everything to erode, decay and vanish. Perhaps monoliths might remain in some faint form ?

Well, we know that erosion is a different process on Mars. Assuming that a loss of atmosphere and water followed not too long after they could have existed, a lot of their remnants should still be relatively intact. Although a few billion years of soft sand blowing meteorite dust could wear away pretty much anything.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 123143
Only a tard would take a one-way trip there, and that's what it is, a one-way trip.

Enjoy being irradiated.

One would think so. But landing there with success, resupply could come at intervals .... and in the ever increasing technology, their might even be newer and faster powered vehicles. Provided Ol' Kim and Donald don't do a dam dam on us all here earthbound. It could well be suicide...

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

Ignoring the giant scar on the side of Mars....

How about another celestial body crashed into it and wiped the planet clean?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

Just read through this......whether fact or fiction......so very interesting.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon
Sort of confused by this, as I think RV is a load of nonsense, but am more receptive to the idea of intelligent ancient life on Mars (although not embracing it fully).

Not going to spoiler it, except to say that I found it extraordinary. A recent FOI result from the wonderful MuckRock.com

I'd be interested to hear what others make of this.

Mars was devestated by a global level catastrophe caused by the passage of Nibiru....there are pockets of bodies and technology and ruins and life forms all over the planet.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Sort of confused by this, as I think RV is a load of nonsense, but am more receptive to the idea of intelligent ancient life on Mars (although not embracing it fully).

Not going to spoiler it, except to say that I found it extraordinary. A recent FOI result from the wonderful MuckRock.com

Mars was devestated by a global level catastrophe caused by the passage of Nibiru....there are pockets of bodies and technology and ruins and life forms all over the planet.

Prove it.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Prove it.

Disprove it.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

.......the hibernation chambers may have been some kind of quantum stasis rather than a freezing type of chamber and if that is the case if any still survive and if there power source was robust and long lasting enough there is no reason some of these being's could not still be in stasis........

The deep web has blueprints for a pyramid energy generator which stipulates that Egyptian pyramids were power cells.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Prove it.

Disprove it.

Done.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
A few Answers from Mars:

1 - Mars indeed had intellegent and advance life that expanded a few moons and some chunk of the solar system.

2 - They were in conflict with 2 other races in our solar system, one much more advance than martians, other advance but with less knowledge on how the tech worked (helped by the advance ones).

3 - Mars Gov was more Nazi type and ruttless they even enter the occult and canibalism was real deal to fight the other advance race, but they had conflicts between themselves. Nazi is a good mimic of that Mars was in human therms but much less less capabilities, if Nazi has won today would be like a 2nd Mars.

4 - Mars prime pass, was destroy almost totally (Some mars population went underground, others escape to the outher reaches of the solar system, others came to earth and hide and still are to this day)

5 - Us humans have some Martian Genetics, thats why people love blood, some even canibalism in ancient times., not in vane Mars was called the God of War by Greeks and Romans. Still to this date lots of us humans love bloody sports and some religions and political views endorse and promote this.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi

.......the hibernation chambers may have been some kind of quantum stasis rather than a freezing type of chamber and if that is the case if any still survive and if there power source was robust and long lasting enough there is no reason some of these being's could not still be in stasis........

The deep web has blueprints for a pyramid energy generator which stipulates that Egyptian pyramids were power cells.

IMHO Pyramids are definately energy converters designed and built to counter the magnetic pull of Nibiru and lessen the devestation on Earth when the passage occurs.....this is why so much effort was put into their construction and positioning.....it was a global effort at survival.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I don't think Mars ever evolved its own life, but I don't see any reason it couldn't have been a colony for some advanced race of travelers from a far away world.

Terraforming it could be achieved by steering water-rich asteroids into colliding with it. Asteroids from the OORT cloud could be brought onto a collision course using a minimal amount of "Delta V" because at that distance they orbit the Sun at a very slow total speed. Stopping them would cause them to fall inward, and if you time it right, they could slam into the surface of Mars.

The fast impact would have a side effect of heating up the planet from the friction of impact.

All this would be temporary, of course. With no magnetic field, any atmosphere would eventually get blown into space by the solar wind. Any heat generated by the impact would last only until it radiates into space.

But "temporary" could be like, a few million years.

The other place they went sound's almost like a prehistoric earth but to fit current theory about life on earth it would have to be more recent, that or Venus may have still been habitable at that time and if so perhaps that was there destination - then perhaps the earth, they certainly don't sound like they had any form of interstellar travel BUT if the stasis theory is correct there is absolutely no reason they could not have set out on such a long journey in slower craft, however though the earth was supposedly an icy wasteland at 1 billion years ago - a theory which could easily be wrong as could the Cambrian explosion theory also - why would they leave the solar system when there was at least one other potentially habitable planet and what is more the closest other world to them.

The time is a million years ago, supposedly. Not 1 billion.

In fact maybe there own ancestor's had once arisen on that very planet in an even earlier epoch and fled it at a time of geological and climactic instability to shelter on Mars - the Earth.

In there low gravity adapted state however how hard would it have been for them to face the challenge of the heavier gravity of the earth were they would find themselves weighing nearly three time's as much, the potential for earth pathogen's to also kill them etc.

Yeah. they would have serious problems supporting their own mass, and pumping blood from their feet to their head.

Traveling to Earth would likely be a one way trip. It's much easier to get into space from the surface of Mars, than it is from the surface of Earth.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
We will one day know the true history of Mars....but after seeing this video showing how our Earth history is suppressed....www.youtube.com... have my doubts if we will know anytime soon.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Mars had a Moon on that time, it was blast away, lot of the chunks got to hit Mars of course and make havoc the planet, on that time Earth had 2 moons by the way....

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightAssassin
How about another celestial body crashed into it and wiped the planet clean?

I am kind of curious about all the cracks in the Curiosity photos filled with some kind of whitish calcium. What kind of pummeling did the planet get to end up with cracks that go way down into the deepest sedimentary layers, and then what happened to fill them up with calcium? I'm puzzled by it.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Calcium or a limestone type deposit, limestone is made of course from marine life, microscopic sea shell's, reef's and skeletons' compressed over geological time on the bed of ancient ocean's.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

I was thnking exactly the same

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join