It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A CIA remote viewer's account of ancient Martians

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Sort of confused by this, as I think RV is a load of nonsense, but am more receptive to the idea of intelligent ancient life on Mars (although not embracing it fully).

Not going to spoiler it, except to say that I found it extraordinary. A recent FOI result from the wonderful MuckRock.com

I'd be interested to hear what others make of this.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
If Mars was a beautiful planet and had civilization, I think it ended itself with a big conflict like a ww3 type.

There could have been life on the planet, otherwise the planet itself wouldn't exist. Or maybe it still does, but in a different dimension.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

'Not going to spoil it.'

A synopsis and commentary would be extremely helpful and make for a more engaging thread.

I have had many odd dreams about Mars and its possible once-inhabitants. I know it's just dreams but I saw a mass die-off, likely caused by the inhabitants themselves.

edit on 15-8-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
A synopsis and commentary would be extremely helpful and make for a more engaging thread.

Usually, I'd agree with you. But the entire transcript is so... numinous and impressionistic that to try to render it into a summary would do it a real disservice. The emotions of the "RV" subject are all mixed up with all sorts of subjective glimpses of things that s/he can't adequately describe. You really have to read it and get your head round it for yourself.

If this account were divorced from the RV "Target" information, it would be fairly unremarkable, like listening to someone who insists on telling you about the crazy dream they had last night. But, given what the CIA wanted the RV subject to inspect, it is pretty surprising.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
It's a dead rock and has never been anything BUT a dead rock.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 123143

And you know this how?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
If Mars was a beautiful planet and had civilization, I think it ended itself with a big conflict like a ww3 type.

There could have been life on the planet, otherwise the planet itself wouldn't exist. Or maybe it still does, but in a different dimension.

How can you say that if life was never on it, then the planet wouldnt exist? That doesnt make much sense, there are plenty of planets im sure that never had life...

As to the OP

I find it very interesting that they chose mars too, and even more interesting that our gov was utilizing people like this....

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Oh thank goodness someone finally knows this for certain.

Im assuming your a scientist of some sort, so you better call NASA and let them know they can call off all their future Mars missions.
Its never been anything but a dead rock... boy will they look stupid when someone who actually knows for certain comes forward with this information.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Readers interested in this subject may be interested in Cosmic Voyage, a free book from Courtney Brown.

He is a University professor and was involved in the CIA RV experiments. I personally don't believe his accounts but some may find it an interesting read none the less. It contains a lot of the CIA transcripts. Apparently, certain coordinates on Mars were requested to be viewed by another department/ agency.

edit on 15/8/2017 by EasyPleaseMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This topic was already started previously at this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

It has been posted many times before but is still good one, the dating of one billion is a bit vague and it could be further back or closer in time and if there is any accuracy to the guy's account he saw people, big thin people so human being's adapted or native to the lighter gravity, the hibernation chambers may have been some kind of quantum stasis rather than a freezing type of chamber and if that is the case if any still survive and if there power source was robust and long lasting enough there is no reason some of these being's could not still be in stasis, a hopeless stasis because there world is itself now dead.

The other place they went sound's almost like a prehistoric earth but to fit current theory about life on earth it would have to be more recent, that or Venus may have still been habitable at that time and if so perhaps that was there destination - then perhaps the earth, they certainly don't sound like they had any form of interstellar travel BUT if the stasis theory is correct there is absolutely no reason they could not have set out on such a long journey in slower craft, however though the earth was supposedly an icy wasteland at 1 billion years ago - a theory which could easily be wrong as could the Cambrian explosion theory also - why would they leave the solar system when there was at least one other potentially habitable planet and what is more the closest other world to them.

In fact maybe there own ancestor's had once arisen on that very planet in an even earlier epoch and fled it at a time of geological and climactic instability to shelter on Mars - the Earth.

In there low gravity adapted state however how hard would it have been for them to face the challenge of the heavier gravity of the earth were they would find themselves weighing nearly three time's as much, the potential for earth pathogen's to also kill them etc.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

And you know this how?

I'd guess s/he is a RV'er.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paddyofurniture
This topic was already started previously at this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't forget this one as well www.abovetopsecret.com...
A simple ATS search of 'remote viewing mars' brings up the threads.

Sorry I'm feeling like an ass atm

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I'm thinking maybe Olympus Mons may have erupted, damn it's nearly three times the height of Everest and the size of all the Hawaiian islands combined, and mars is much smaller then Earth. If that thing blew it's top once then the little green men might not have had a chance.

Volcanic eruptions have been blamed for the extinction of the neanderthals and the infamous 'year without a summer' caused by the Mount Tambora explosion in 1815. It's either that or a freaking huge asteroid impact but there is no evidence of that yet.

Or you could believe the mundane belief that Mars's inner core didn't have enough mass to sustain a magnetosphere to block out the sun's deadly stellar winds. Whatever you believe it's still been more than 40 years since we landed the first rover and still Mars remains a mystery.

edit on 15-8-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

that is one possibility. I forget the name of the gentleman who wrote a book and his theory is the same as yours. Some type of nuclear holocaust ended some type of life on Mars. Another possibility is what life there may have possibly been on Mars died when Mars lost its magnetic shielding, and then most of its atmosphere. I too see these 2 options as a possibility, and I am open minded that Mars did perhaps have intelligent life on it.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
How can you say that if life was never on it, then the planet wouldnt exist? That doesnt make much sense, there are plenty of planets im sure that never had life...

Yeah, that's not exactly right. Because we exist to perceive Mars, then it exists. However, if there was never any life there or on Earth, you might be hard pressed to claim that Mars (or Earth) exists, because you wouldn't be around to prove it, and there would be nobody to prove it to.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Suppose there was a cataclysm or war or pandemic or unknown that wiped out a Martian population... a million years is a long time for everything to erode, decay and vanish. Perhaps monoliths might remain in some faint form ?

"Agency psychics traveled back to the year one million B.C. to talk to the “ones who sleep through the storms”

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
a reply to: luciferslight

that is one possibility. I forget the name of the gentleman who wrote a book and his theory is the same as yours. Some type of nuclear holocaust ended some type of life on Mars. Another possibility is what life there may have possibly been on Mars died when Mars lost its magnetic shielding, and then most of its atmosphere. I too see these 2 options as a possibility, and I am open minded that Mars did perhaps have intelligent life on it.

The guy you are thinking of is Dr. John Brandenburg- rationalwiki claims that he has, "gone off the rails", but the only evidence they suggest of this is stating that he, "is a Pentecostal Christian".

US-based Dr John Brandenburg gives lectures across the globe offering a theory that there is evidence of two major nuclear blasts on the Red Planet, and the archaeological relics left behind by the ancient Martians. Mr Brandenburg believes the nuclear war took place about half a billion years ago and the traces of the blast have been left in two key locations. The plasma physicist claims “anyone who can read a map” can see the the nuclear explosion sites. He claims the strongest shock-waves and fallout were dumped downwind of Cydonia mesa and Galaxias Chaos, two sites on Mars that other conspiracy theorists have claimed are sites of ancient archeology on Mars. His theory is that a civilisation, like the people of the Bronze Age on Earth, developed on Mars, but were wiped out by a more advanced alien aggressor from another planet. He bases his theory on data collected by NASA from Mars he says shows “weapon-signature” isotopes showing the two massive nuclear “airbursts” in the Northern regions of the planet. He says what he identified was a thin layer of radioactive substances including uranium, thorium and radioactive potassium on Mars

edit on 8152017 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Remote viewing I believe possible but looking into the past by RV is a stretch especially on another planet.

When they were looking for Bin laden I played with RV all I got was in a populated town and a Blue tarp as a window awning . Made me think when I saw a blue tarp at the place he was busted at. Could have been just coincidence but kinda cool.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Only a tard would take a one-way trip there, and that's what it is, a one-way trip.

Enjoy being irradiated.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join