It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jong Un may be on steroids and he's - MISSING!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Interesting the side effect of using to much A-Steroids are gout!

They must have got it switched around - or just don't want to admit to Kim being on steroids.

But he does have the symptoms. Yellow skin, puffy face, weight gain, etc.

peace

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

i don't put much weight to stories using scare words like, "nuke happy", "roid rage", "tyrant".

i don't want to hear some embellished account of a standard military exercise.

demonizing your opponent is dangerous.

if there is a threat from a military strike, either by north korea or the united states, then i expect professional journalists to put together an informative factual report.

i hold journalist to a higher standard than your average youtuber.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Lol, I don't think they prescribe ANABOLIC steroids for gout. This can't be a serious article....

As one who has suffered from chronic gout, steroids are prescribed to get the painful swelling down. You are correct, anabolic steroids are not prescribed. Corticosteroids are, usually prednisone. And yes, they will make ones temper quite short. Not the "roid rage" associated with anabolic steroids, which can be psychotic in nature, but a short temper nonetheless.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Here's what i take.
www.colcrys.com...

And yes I've had prescriptions for Prednisone. Which makes me a mean, unpleasant A$$
craving pizza.

To Add: my case is in the hands and feet. Build up of Uric acid. I have bad kidneys😣
edit on 15-8-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Why would they do that? You know how useful it is to have threats that never go away?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

I'll say it again: Prednisone is NOT an anabolic steroid, it is a corticosteroid.

As for the side effects, here is a list (click link for full list):

More common side effects

The more common side effects that occur with prednisone include:
• confusion
• excitement
• restlessness
• headache
• nausea
• vomiting
• thinning skin
• acne
• trouble sleeping
• weight gain

As for the side effects of anabolic steroids, here is a list (click link for full list):

Short-Term Effects

Abuse of anabolic steroids may lead to mental problems, such as:
- paranoid (extreme, unreasonable) jealousy
- extreme irritability
- delusions—false beliefs or ideas
- impaired judgment

Extreme mood swings can also occur, including "roid rage"—angry feelings and behavior that may lead to violence.

There is a very big difference between the two. As for a doctor that tells you that "roid rage" can occur from a corticosteroid, I would look at them with a jaundiced eye. Yes, it can cause mood swings and other things, but it's not actual 'roid rage. But you don't need to take my word for it--I'm just some guy on the internet.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Why I watch the Stock Market.

Raytheon, NVIDIA... Boeing

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

I'll say it again: Prednisone is NOT an anabolic steroid, it is a corticosteroid.

As for the side effects, here is a list (click link for full list):

More common side effects

The more common side effects that occur with prednisone include:
• confusion
• excitement
• restlessness
• headache
• nausea
• vomiting
• thinning skin
• acne
• trouble sleeping
• weight gain

As for the side effects of anabolic steroids, here is a list (click link for full list):

Short-Term Effects

Abuse of anabolic steroids may lead to mental problems, such as:
- paranoid (extreme, unreasonable) jealousy
- extreme irritability
- delusions—false beliefs or ideas
- impaired judgment

Extreme mood swings can also occur, including "roid rage"—angry feelings and behavior that may lead to violence.

There is a very big difference between the two. As for a doctor that tells you that "roid rage" can occur from a corticosteroid, I would look at them with a jaundiced eye. Yes, it can cause mood swings and other things, but it's not actual 'roid rage. But you don't need to take my word for it--I'm just some guy on the internet.

I didn't say it was an anabolic steroid. I said it was a steroid. It doesn't cause the same type of roid rage but, it does cause irritability and short temper. Look at the side effects you posted. Most of those side effects lead to irritability and possible short temper.

ETA Just to be clear, the doc called it 'roid rage' laughingly. We knew what she meant. Corticosteroids do not cause the same problems as anabolic steroids. You are correct on that count. Perhaps I should have said mood swings.
edit on 15-8-2017 by Khaleesi because: eta

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Nevermind, it hurt the feelings. Sorry.
edit on 15-8-2017 by SlapMonkey because: deleted comment becase (now read my comment again)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

You really don't have to be so condescending. I corrected my misstatement from 'roid rage' to mood swings.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
Which makes me a mean, unpleasant A$$
craving pizza.

Ahhh. Methinks one more comma or period here would have been in order.

I never knew a pizza could even crave A$$.
edit on 15-8-2017 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Someone should have done research before making up stories. The steroids prescribed for inflammatory conditions like gout do not cause "roid rage". Completely different type of steroid, folks.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I'm hoping the CIA has already gotten rid of him. And his regime doesn't know what to do.

Don't hold your breath. I think he serves a purpose for them.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse

I'm hoping the CIA has already gotten rid of him. And his regime doesn't know what to do.

A purpose you say, just look at how many people just on these boards that are banging on about how we should all be scared.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: redhorse

A purpose you say, just look at how many people just on these boards that are banging on about how we should all be scared.

Most of these organizations have little qualm about blowing part of the population of The Great Unwashed to hell if it suits a purpose.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: nightbringr

Damnit!
I knew someone would catch that.

Edit: here 🌟
edit on 15-8-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

Edit more: there was a whole other sentence. I put in asshat..ATS repleced it with it's own. I chose the F it root and folks will understand..
Result..
I'M LAUGHING SO FRICKING HARD RIGHT NOW!😆😆😆😆
edit on 15-8-2017 by Bigburgh because: Because I love Cheesy Tocos

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
As a gout sufferer .... there are simpler treatments (allopurinol anyone?) including diet changes. Which might be a wee bit much for the wee man to cope with

Not all steroids cause "roid rage" and irritability is not roid rage.

Its more likely that we have a spoiled little prince, who has gotten every thing he wants, and wants the world to take him seriously. So his outbursts, are more a symptom of being rewarded every time he does it.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

A way to save face over his empty 'riod rage' threats?

Roid rage threats?

He has gone commando.

He is currently swimming across the pacific towing a nuke chained to his waist and will personally deliver it on the white house lawn.

Who do you think Marvel is going to use after phase 3 and the current run of movies is done?

They need a villain more powerful than the main one now which can basically do anything and everything, change reality, travel through time, bring back the dead.

With Kim towing the nuke and headed to Washington, his first stop, Logically is to visit the execs at Marvel studios to negotiate his contract and then continue to Washington.

Man, those Nth Koreans must be proud

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join