It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Less than 0.002% attend protest in Charlottesville

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

What's does that even mean?

He's pointing out 6000k members showed up and it was shown as the biggest hate March ever and you're taking about a race war and a black nation?

People are drinking the Kool aid

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: Sillyolme

What's does that even mean?

He's pointing out 6000 members showed up and it was shown as the biggest hate March ever and you're taking about a race war and a black nation?

People are drinking the Kool aid

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
the city has a population of I believe 50,000..
their voices were heard in the voting booth and city council meetings..
even if the 6,000 number is an accurate estimate of the number of non-residents of the city that showed up...
it's a far cry from the 50,000 or so that already had their voices heard over this issue...
what did they hope to achieve if not to usurp the democratic process of the city of charlottesville???

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm sure on your planet that response makes sense.
Here....not so much.

Wow, so you're a racist and you're mad that other people are racist, the irony is so thick it's bananas.

Look, this is the bottom line, nobody wins from a race war. Here are some numbers for you...

Black population in the USA = 14.5% for a total of 46.8 million black people.

White population in the USA = 77.35% for a total of 246.7 million white people.

If a real race war started, there would be no black people left in the usa, none, zero, and white people would be the world's evilest race which is nothing to be proud of, so it's a lose lose. It would last less than 1 day and all black people would be eradicated, when the dust cleared the USA would be 100% white, instead of 77% white. What planet do you live on?

46.8 million vs 246.7 million and you think the 46.8 million would win?

OKAY; now lets talk another number. What percentage of white people do you think are racist? What percentage of black people do you think are racist, because I guarantee you per capita, there are more black racists than white racists.

I would be surprised in 10% of the entire white population was racist, that would be an incredibly shocking number. I'm white, I'm not racist and I don't know anyone who is -- I wouldn't associate with them if they were. I've seen white racists, sure -- at the bar and what have you, but I've seen an equal amount of openly black racists at the bar as well.

I'd say a good 50-65% of that 14.5% black population is racists against white people. And check it out, we had a black president who won the popular vote, which means white people voted Obama in. Look at how many black people are in entertainment. Like, the country isn't racist. There are racists, but the amount of white people who are racist are probably lower than 5%. The country by and large is NOT racist. In fact white people are punished for being racist when they aren't on the regular.

You actually think the answer to the tiny percentage of the population of the country that are bigots is for all of you to be bigots too, and what is actually worse than that, you actually think that's gonna get you somewhere and it's not. Did you even listen to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.?

You don't fight racism by being racist and causing division. You conquor racism by being accepting and with love, not with hate. Hate never beats hate ever, and if a small population of people hate the large population of people who also hate the small population, the small population always loses.

Them's the facts. AND, the real truth is white people didn't enslave black people, black people enslaved black people and sold them to whites, so it's your own damn fault and you can stop blaming us for something you never experienced. You were never a slave, never knew a slave, never experienced what being treated like a slave was actually like, because get this -- slavery has been abolished for 200 years now. It really is time to let it go, you're holding yourself back and impeding your own progress. My family came from Italy in the early 1900's and never owned a single slave and black people blame me and my family for the poor treatment of their ancestors that my lineage never had a hand in and that your generation never experienced.

It's lack of education, straight up.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright

originally posted by: DanDanDat
Why do we allow such a small fraction (less than 0.002%) of our population define us as a country and set our properties?

Nobody'd watch the news if it focused on the 99% of us who just want to live our lives without being hassled. As scintillating as a broadcast featuring me cutting the grass would be, I doubt there'd be sponsors beating down the door.

"Now we go Live With action 8's Chad Fackelton who is covering a local man cutting His lawn. "

" That's right Sue as you can see behind me absolute carnage as the sharp blades
of this local mans lawn mowing murder machine decapitates the heads of young innocent grass. I can literally smell the stench of chlorophyll in the air as the bodies of the grass blades are left to bleed in the open."

"Chad what is the grass's response to this?"

" Sue the grass is literally screaming with the chemical smell of panic which the local man seems to be enjoying."

" Chad What a tragedy truly a very sombering day for the local grass community. Now we go live with action 8's eye in the sky the Action Drone to get a full view of the grass genocide. And coming up later the story of a beloved community dog who has who has announced they will be running for mayor."

edit on 15-8-2017 by SolAquarius because: grass lives matter

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Yup and right now it's aimed at racists and bigots and Nazis and white supremacists.
Where it should be.
What do these numbers show? That it doesn't take large numbers on either side to advance an agenda.
The guys on the far right in those groups better watch out. No one is going to let their message of hate be spread.

If they start a race war I have news for them. The USA will be a black nation when it's over.

It's not even about race. It's about two groups of intolerable white people vying for control of everyone else.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

originally posted by: DanDanDat
Why do we allow such a small fraction (less than 0.002%) of our population define us as a country and set our properties?

We don't...the media takes this opportunity to define it for us, and the apathetic and ignorant latch on to it and perpetuate it.

Thats how we roll around here.

0.002% of police are bad apples here they all are.
0.002% of mulsims bad round here all of them are
0.002% of immigrants leaving Africa and invading Europe.

That would be a big list if I kept going. The media in the way they report news is disgraceful.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

HAHAHAHAHA...you said "reporting."

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Details details.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: sooth

It's not even about race. It's about two groups of intolerable white people vying for control of everyone else.

so it wasn't a white supremacy march, why didn't trump just say that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join