It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess who's back??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Yes, I noticed the same thing. On one of the threads I am subscribed to it lists him as the last poster, but when you go there the last post is by some one else. I am glad you brought this up.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I saw that he visited today. So I searched his post's, and then the threads, and walla there is nothing there. Has someone ignored him for all of us here. Man! that would surely get right up him, he's posting looking for a chance to flame and nobody can see his posts. I would like to be one of those who has the ability to see them...
If that is what has happened.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Yes our foul mouthed, Bush loving, Masonic Brother has found his way home I believe. Whats more is I think he may have joined the Clan, in his recent absence.

Skeptical? Look!

[url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/misc.php?action=search&page=3&srchtxt=&srchuname=RobertBurns&srchfid=all&srchfrom=0&searchsubmit=set]Link[/ur l]

Do what you wish with this information.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 05:30 AM
link   
robertburns isn't freemason, he;s actually pretty decent. i know i said my share of # but we debated in the chat, not arguing mind you, it's cool, i think he gets a second chance ok.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Yup, he's self destructing in a very Freemason manner, I wonder if he will be banned by the end of the week.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_cross
robertburns isn't freemason, he;s actually pretty decent. i know i said my share of # but we debated in the chat, not arguing mind you, it's cool, i think he gets a second chance ok.

Just looking at the evidence PC. And it kind of speaks for itself. I never said that he wasn't a good guy. But he is foul mouthed and flamatory. He sticks up for bush. Knows all about the mason's. Has an obvious disrespect for authority. And a very visable chip on his sholder. How do you know that he is not Freemason. Did he tell you this? Anyway I am only speculating.

[Edited on 7-7-2003 by Maddas]

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Anyway he's gone, deleted only a ghost like legacy remains where people have qouted his statements.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 05:31 PM
link   
No, maddas, I'm not gone. By the way a very unoriginal name.

I would like it if you'd all NOT take pot-shots at me, I don't take pot-shots at you.

Forget Grievances, I'm just fed up with one person really....Dragonrider, who is as self-righteous as me, the only difference, is people praise him for it, while they shun me for it.

Yes Phoenix_Cross, I guess you could say I had you fooled.

Not intentionally but I had to show my strongest enemies that I am NOT who I most recently present myself as.

I'd like to note, that almost all the people posting here, were not even members before I was banned.

So it's kinda odd, that they feel the right to judge me. (Can it be there are more self-righteous people out there?)

Anyways, as PC should have seen from our quick chat in Chat, I can be as wise and understanding as the rest of them.

It's hard to explain why I've acted so badly in the past 6 months, but I do feel I've been backed into a corner purposely.

But no excuse any other way.

About my 4 Warnings...yes, well here it seems policy that I get 3 warnings for every boo-boo I make, while others get just one.

But that doesn't matter, I don't intend to get any other warnings.

At least I have 2 appreciations, which I'm proud of, and that says a lot more than some of my opposition.

Anyways, I asked William for ONE real chance.

Doesn't matter what, I'll just act the way I have been since coming on the name RobertBurns.

Regardless of what Ocelot and maddas and DR think (People who are not known for having very informed opinions anyways), I have only made one mistake on RobertBurns, it was dealing with the sensitive subject of Transsexuals.

And over a word, that in my opinion, if it is a bad word, should be censored. Which it isn't.

But regardless.

There's no point to playing games any longer.

I've never asked but I will now, just back off of me.

I don't go "making trouble." As QuickSilver understands. And he should, since we've been in communication a lot longer than anyone else has been with me, even UP.

So if people don't just stupidly mock me, or swear at me, or same I'm an A$$, which is unfair DR, since you don't know me in life.

In fact I'm one of the few people left in my part of the world that is still respectful.

I don't show a few of you respect because you have shown me no reason to.

But I'll show it to you now just to get things moving along.

Consider this the thing the Israelis and Palestinians can't do. Which is be the bigger man and simply respect the other though they get no respect in return.

So NC, Zion, Alien, William, all see this and please return the favor.

One chance to correct a wrong. No conditions.

Just to let me sit and be skeptical, but not abusive as before.

As for others, stop talking about me as FreeMason as if you even saw half of my 2000+ posts.

Yes....2000+, let's see, I just laughed the other day at those cheering for their "1000" post mark.

When I have total posts in the range of about 2500.

And unlike you'd all wish, most are pretty well informed.

Sadly a lot of them include good information and flaming, which does no good on the message across.

I've learned that now.

In conclusion, forgive me for using the passionate but rude term "'n-word'". Too bad it had to result in 3! warnings, but whatever.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Hey dude, Im right here. You have an issue with me, Im not running away!

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   
But before we get into the interesting stuff, one question, and I believe the entire board would like to know this:

Why in the hell do you keep coming back, after you have been banned how many dozens of times?

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Regardless of your name, Freemason, Hammerite, Robertburns, Goofball.. it matters not. You have been CONSISTENTLY rude, abusive and a breaker of the TOS. You have been banned countless times under your various guises and keep coming back for more. Freemason had 200+ posts? That is fantastic.. but I was always under the assupmtion that quality was more important than quantity; and I feel fairly safe that only about 10% of your posts havce every been anything other than seething anger.
You, I feel safe in saying, are not welcome. A second chance everyone deserves, 10+ is not required.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Dragonrider, no more bones to pick, just drop the whole "fued" if you could call it that.

And let us post ideas and opinions, and fact and the like as civilized people.

PS. I've not been banned more than once, with a previous temporary post-ban before that.

All other bans are just subsequent enforcements of the first banning.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Lets see, another oldy but goody...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Message to Mr Mxyzptlk

Fraternally, Brother to Brother -

"You reap what you sow".

Message to dragonrider

I wonder if it was you who gave RobertBurns his "Insider Appreciation Award".

Boys will be boys. He will be back. He will be picked out again...

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I wonder if it was you who gave RobertBurns his "Insider Appreciation Award". Posted by Masked Avatar

Thats a BIG Negative

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 06:21 PM
link   
DR, I went to your provided link and found this.

"Wonderer

If you and I ever meet, I will be more than happy to show you exactly what I know about combat."

From IronDragon.

odd...I seem to be getting personal threats here.

Sheesh.

And all because someone with more right to say in the matter, told me how it is.

And you DR, have no military experience, so you don't need to be excersising that "righteousness".

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Message for Maddas

In the friendliest Kiwi tone.

You have shown a penchant for private detective work, but most of it is stating the obvious.

Apply your energies to good in the world.

Be careful about what happens to "whistle blowers".

I recommend, if you have a problem with posts of a certain individual, use the normal channels (Report to a Moderator) - even if you believe a banned individual should be permanently banned and you see someone whose style is remarkable in resemblance to the banned individual, when that person starts spewing abusively or breaking the message board rules, use the normal channels (Report to a Moderator).

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 06:29 PM
link   
odd...I seem to be getting personal threats here.

I seem to remember a post from you stating that you would kill someone in the street for less than me questioning your abilities in combat. And you would like to give that a shot.

I take that as a personal threat. However, I will let that one slide... but if there is another, I will certainly invite you to the nearest parking lot for a good old fashioned South Texas a$$ kicking...

You are correct, I dont have direct military experience... I do however have the equivalent training of most civilian SWAT teams.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 06:30 PM
link   
And all because someone with more right to say in the matter, told me how it is.

Then let him say... YOU SURE AS HELL DONT HAVE THE RIGHT!

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I don't really think Freemason desearves a second. He is to much of a racist and a prick.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join