It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess who's back??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I do belive that Freemason is back. Comb the forum its obvious.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 02:00 AM
link   
lol

this one doesn't seem like freemason.

he seems different. like a new and improved freemason.

i wonder.....

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 02:01 AM
link   

I do belive that Freemason is back. Comb the forum its obvious.

Who knows. It could be him LOL!

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Just check out where he has been posting. I've only had a glance but it seems likely.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Yeah he's been spreading his manure all over the board LOL!

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maddas
Just check out where he has been posting. I've only had a glance but it seems likely.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

just out curriosity, since all of this is before my time, is that pronounced Mad Ass or what

tut tut

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 02:15 AM
link   
just out of corniness

it has included illmatic, myself, ocelot, all seeing eye, and a few others, subtely,

spanned 4 topics, and has included upwars of twenty posts. we are going to hopefully have a 'state sanctioned' debate soon about the topic of

our history has been doctored and is incomplete.

bonne chance monsieur, you'll need it.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by tututkamen

Originally posted by Maddas

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

just out curriosity, since all of this is before my time, is that pronounced Mad Ass or what

tut tut

Actually its just an unimaginative name I quicky thought of when signing up. You can pronounce it as you did. But spell it backwards and you have something else. Try it.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 02:28 AM
link   
slick dude. lmao

where do ya keep those WMDs?

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Where they have always been.Safely under lock and key in a very secreative bunker in America somewhere. If I told ya I'd have to ....Well you get the idea.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I enjoyed looking at a post a while ago about people using multiple identities.

Sometimes you need one to start over, kind of like a witness protection program I guess, but generally you go interstate and break contact with your old friends...

[Edited on 29-6-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Is this the same gentleman who also used the username, "Hammerite" by any chance?

And it is good to be back.

For a long, long time, I was away on a contract assignment in which Internet access was regulated. Here I find Above Top Secret again, and I find everything has changed.

my my

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Hmm i heard that winston is also a guise for someone here on the board

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   
BTW,
Could anyone explain what the 'story' of both Freemason and B___N are? Why were they banned?

I tried to answer the question for myself by going over old threads, but a lot of stuff seems to be missing.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver
Hmm i heard that winston is also a guise for someone here on the board

Interesting. I believe Mr. Free Mason had some theories regarding similar ideas.

I am who I am, nothing more, nothing less.

Mr. Dreams...

Indeed many of us oft wonder as you have wondered. While I'm not sure of this b__n of which you speak, Mr. Free Mason is a person of intense passion. From time to time, it appears as though the passion gets the best of him.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Could anyone explain what the 'story' of both Freemason and B___N are? Why were they banned? Posted by Onlyinmydreams

Freemason (Hammerite and about a dozen other aliases) have been banned dozens of times... I could go on a long spiel about exactly why, but suffice to say the guy is an a$$, and he is flat out not wanted here, by admin or anyone else who has been subjected to his extreme abuse.

B.r.i.a.n was actually never banned, as he never made it here to ATS to speak in the first place. Ycon acted as intermediary, and through a series of events, turned into a huge furore. The name Bman was fixed to be deleted in posts as ATS was getting unwelcome attention from search engines in regard to this individual, even though he never personally registered and posted on the board.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 11:28 PM
link   
well fm was only a @$$ when people drove him crazy and were very persistent on attackin him. SOme people would like to annoy him more than other poster cause they knew he had a short fuse

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver
well fm was only a @$$ when people drove him crazy and were very persistent on attackin him. SOme people would like to annoy him more than other poster cause they knew he had a short fuse

not a single person here can admit he was not amusing at all

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 02:08 AM
link   
someday i would like to inquire about your, activities, that is if you are willing to tell me your story. revolution is coming, we need all the help we can get.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Where have all of HuramAbi's post's gone. I can't see any of them. Have they been deleated. I checked and he has not been banned, or has he. Just wondering anyway.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join