It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reaper Miniatures Employee Defending Neo-Nazi On Facebook

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Sjw is akin to the left saying alt righters. Both groups call themselves those words.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: 3daysgone

There was one hate group there. One.
The antiprotesters are not a hate group.
Let's be perfectly clear about that okay???

And that's the problem.....you seem to condone the behaviors of Antifa.

Hitting someone for a belief is wrong.........shutting down someone's ability to speak is wrong. Blocking someone from going somewhere is wrong. Destroying someone's property who has nothing to do with the issue at hand is wrong.

And before you go there, Nazis ect are wrong as well.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

a reply to: MotherMayEye

If they showed up they should be outed. If nothing is wrong with the movements ideology what's the problem?

Because you know it's wrong that's what. And if these people get fired over it. GOOD

I don't care that he was outed. He was there, in public, and knew he could be photographed.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

And before you go there, Nazis ect are wrong as well.

I think you may be on to something. It is like they get angry when we condemn the nazis, because their cry's of racism against us does not work. Then they get angry when we point out the many, many similarities that antifa and nazis have in common. They are stuck in a losing battle and cannot even see it for what it is.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

It's the horseshoe effect. Both sides went so extreme that they have ended up in the same spot.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Yeah. That is it spot on.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The public are allowed to vote with their wallet however they want. Capitalism 101. And if the company can prove an employee is directly responsible for their loss of profit they can fire that employee. Once again, Capitalism 101.

I find it amazing how the Right always praises the glories of Capitalism until it comes back to bite them in the a**.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

It's also amazing when antifa and anarchists (and some communists too!) hate capitalism while texting on their I phones sipping their Starbucks.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
The public are allowed to vote with their wallet however they want. Capitalism 101. And if the company can prove an employee is directly responsible for their loss of profit they can fire that employee. Once again, Capitalism 101.

I find it amazing how the Right always praises the glories of Capitalism until it comes back to bite them in the a**.

I am not sure of all of the legal issues, but like the thread yesterday, I have no problem with the company firing this guy.

My problem is with the doxxing and labeling of anyone that is saying antifa as bad as being a nazi sympathizer.

For all those cheering (not you xcalibur), I hope that someone doesn't mislabel you and cost you your livelyhood in the future.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

Oh sure let's just laugh and laugh and laugh. Cuz this is so funny and so trivial isn't it?
What a loser.

Loser? Please.
Silly if I told you exactly what I thought of you, I would get banned in about 2 seconds.
I won't do it because I want to stay on here to call out your flagrant, narrow minded Leftist nonsense every day I see it.
Racism is not funny....what is funny though, is your deflection from every obvious fact that gets thrown in your face and for some reason, YOU JUST DONT GET IT.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

I am not sure of all of the legal issues, but like the thread yesterday, I have no problem with the company firing this guy.

In the case of Cole White and Top Dog though, it is illegal in California for an employer to discriminate based on political affiliation/activity:

Unlike many state and federal employees, most employees in America working for private employers do not have any legal protection against discrimination on the basis of political affiliation or activity. (A public employer can, under certain circumstances, be prevented from firing someone based on political speech (because that would constitute the government itself suppressing free speech.) Only a mere handful of states (California, New York, and Washington, DC) have laws specifically making it illegal to discriminate on the basis of an employee's political activity or affiliation, while two more states (Colorado and North Dakota) prohibit discrimination on the basis of "lawful conduct outside of work."

Link

I don't see it as doxxing though. Cole White had no reasonable expectation of privacy. He does, however, have a right to be free from discrimination based on his political activity/affiliation while at work though. Kind of ironic if he is a supremacist...not that I know what his specific opinions are.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

a reply to: kruphix

That's it exactly.
They used to wear masks to hide their identities.
To hide the shame.
Now they're proud to be hateful and proud to be ignorant.
Yahoo.
Look at them.

They have a President that backs them...so they feel emboldened.

The only positive is that by exposing themselves, it confirms what we all thought anyway...these racists idiots are truly are the uneducated, unsuccessful, lowest caste of people around.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

these racists idiots are truly are the uneducated, unsuccessful, lowest caste of people around.

Hmm...and what about black racists, mexican racists, arab racists, etc, would you feel comfortable using the same description for them?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

these racists idiots are truly are the uneducated, unsuccessful, lowest caste of people around.

Hmm...and what about black racists, mexican racists, arab racists, etc, would you feel comfortable using the same description for them?

Doesn't "racist" cover all of those?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Star for you. I was hoping you weren't one of these buzzfeed "only white people can be racist" types.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

a reply to: Wookiep

You're kidding right?
So we should stop labeling racists and bigots and Nazis and white supremacists?

Maybe we should stop labeling pedophiles and rapists and murderers too. Cuz it's just so unfair right?
Who's the friggin snowflake here???

Last time I checked, rape, murder and child molestation were actual crimes.

While it's pretty much repugnant to most normal people, so long as you keep them as thoughts racism, bigotry and supremacist ideologies are not illegal.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Let's agree to disagree.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join