It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reaper Miniatures Employee Defending Neo-Nazi On Facebook

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Racists have come out of the closet as of late

As of late? There are racist video's all over youtube that have been there for a while now. Whites hating blacks, blacks hating whites, all the colors in between. It seems you don't care about that though. You just want to blame a certain group for it, and not even consider the other groups that do the exact same thing.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Oh sure let's just laugh and laugh and laugh. Cuz this is so funny and so trivial isn't it?
What a loser.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

When you see a Nazi or racist around every corner because not everyone agrees with your ideaology, then , yes it's time to stop.

Your constant exaggerations and twisting of reality are beyond nauseating.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

That's it exactly.
They used to wear masks to hide their identities.
To hide the shame.
Now they're proud to be hateful and proud to be ignorant.
Yahoo.
Look at them.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Correct me if I'm wrong, he just said he hated Antifa just as much as Nazi. I didn't get that he supported NAZIS from that exchange, just that the other person kept implying it.
And yes he trolled them, is that a cardinal sin now?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

There's that I know you are but what am I thing again.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Reaper Miniatures is in Texas, eh?

If so, they can fire the employee if they want.

On the other hand, Top Dog had no right discussing Cole White's presence at the Charlottesville rally with him, and if they encouraged him to resign by threatening any retaliation, if he didn't resign, then Cole White may have a valid lawsuit called a 'Tameny Claim.'

Contrary to what most ATSers seem to believe, an employer cannot fire/retaliate against an employee for an illegal reason. In California, employers do not have the right to fire an employee for attending a political protest on their own time:

Unlike many state and federal employees, most employees in America working for private employers do not have any legal protection against discrimination on the basis of political affiliation or activity. (A public employer can, under certain circumstances, be prevented from firing someone based on political speech (because that would constitute the government itself suppressing free speech.) Only a mere handful of states (California, New York, and Washington, DC) have laws specifically making it illegal to discriminate on the basis of an employee's political activity or affiliation, while two more states (Colorado and North Dakota) prohibit discrimination on the basis of "lawful conduct outside of work."

Link

edit on 8/15/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

From where I'm sitting. I'm seeing crazy on both sides....

Being in the middle lets you see that.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I don't but when I do see em I'm gonna call them out.
Stop with the drama. When you see a Nazi around every corner...puhleese. gimme a break.

You guys are out of the closet now. Too late to shut that door.
Every one of you who have made any posts in defense of the events of this weekend or defense of any that participated are now known to all of us.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

There's that I know you are but what am I thing again.

No Pee Wee Herman. That is not it at all. Both hate groups should be dealt with. But people like you join these groups because you find sympathy with the one you most want to be a part of.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

It seems that people just can't understand that.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Wookiep

I don't but when I do see em I'm gonna call them out.
Stop with the drama. When you see a Nazi around every corner...puhleese. gimme a break.

You guys are out of the closet now. Too late to shut that door.
Every one of you who have made any posts in defense of the events of this weekend or defense of any that participated are now known to all of us.

It's nice to see you bandying about such general terms about people you know next to nothing about. SillyStalker, now you are becoming just like them in some respects.. how does it feel?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

If they showed up they should be outed. If nothing is wrong with the movements ideology what's the problem?

Because you know it's wrong that's what. And if these people get fired over it. GOOD

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

You guys, eh? You just proved exactly what I just said. You see Naziism in everybody who disagrees with you. Maybe take a long nap and get your head straight?
edit on 15-8-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Well if you think that you're are not in the middle.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

There was one hate group there. One.
The antiprotesters are not a hate group.
Let's be perfectly clear about that okay???

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

If they showed up they should be outed. If nothing is wrong with the movements ideology what's the problem? Because you know it's wrong that's what. And if these people get fired over it. GOOD

There is that shut down the conversation before it gets started Antif way of doing things. Did you even read the source? I don't think it matters at this point. Now you are called out.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
"Nazi" is now being thrown around as the new boogeyman. Very few actual Nazi's even exist. It's going to lose it's sting just like the word 'racist' has.

Libs need to stop with the buzzword labels. All it does is jusify their hatred and violence against those whom don't support their sjw agenda . Enough already!

I agree with your call to 'stop with the buzzword labels'. Now, in your own case, might that begin with losing terms like 'their sjw agenda'?
Just sayin. eh?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

There was one hate group there. One. The antiprotesters are not a hate group. Let's be perfectly clear about that okay???

For that group not to be a hate group they sure did try to hurt people. Wow. Your antifa is showing.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

No, it absolutely has lost its sting (well, at least much of it), even though it pisses me off to hear it thrown around irresponsibly and with reckless disregard for the true horrendous nature of what it is to be racist.

Unless you have never heard or read the fable about the boy who cried "wolf," I guess that's the only way that you wouldn't understand why overusing a term--any term--reduces its sting and meaning.

I can't access the Imgur link right now, so I can't see the actual posts, but judging by what you put in the OP, if he was allocating some of the culpability for the violence to Antifa as well, that's a logical approach to take. This does not make someone a "Nazi defender" by any stretch of the rational imagination.

Antifa and the anti-protestors hold a LOT of culpability in what happened, and if you think that makes me a "Nazi defender," that's your mistake to make.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join