It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's not the left or right, please stop!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I literally know protesters. They are there because they want to be there. No one is paying my friends anyways.

I think youre off on the youth. Are they misguided? Sure. But to say they just dont care( while you yourself did at that age) is unfair to a lot of 20 somethings

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

No offense to you, bknapple, but my experience says there's more here than meets the eye. I do think young people care about social issues...and they are eager to find their identity in them. But do they care more about them than they do themselves and their own comfort and safety? No. I have yet to see convincing evidence of that kind of commitment in every generation that's come of age in my lifetime. Not in the numbers we are seeing at these protests.

The causes are lame. Weak sauce. Public monuments. It's uninspired.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

Not much doubt about that.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Here we are days later and the same people are still referring to these hate groups as Left or Right Wing. Will we ever learn? They don't represent the average Americans that are members of either party. They are fringe lunatics and don't deserve the attention they're getting from us here on ATS or the media.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
These kids are misguided. with the way things are going we might as well erase history that is older than 100 years old since these children cant/ wont, out right deny to understand history in its entirety. Not from a narrow, singular and uninformed perspective. What good are they doing? Who are they saving? Themselves? I sure don't and i never asked for it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join