It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About time:Google & GoDaddy rescind terrorist organzation websites.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: icanteven

originally posted by: FHomerK
a reply to: icanteven

I feel the hate GROWING within you!

Wow - that's pretty racy and filthy!

Pervert.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Lol@ you thinking they did it cause it was the right thing😂, it's all about the money not doing what's right.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Pervert.

You're the one who wrote about feeling something growing inside of me. It was very 50 Shade of Okayyy....

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Pervert.

You're the one who wrote about feeling something growing inside of me. It was very 50 Shade of Okayyy....

And apparently you're the snowflake that never saw Star Wars. Go figure.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK

You are one sweet talker. It's been weeks since I've been called a snowflake.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Neo-Nazi group moves to 'Dark Web' after website goes down

www.reuters.com...

You see it worked out for them, they're on the darknet now, cockroaches love the dark, they'll be happier there.
So all the nazi lovers can take heart they can still read their filth.

K~

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

Neo-Nazi group moves to 'Dark Web' after website goes down

www.reuters.com...

You see it worked out for them, they're on the darknet now, cockroaches love the dark, they'll be happier there.
So all the nazi lovers can take heart they can still read their filth.

K~

Wow. you sure liek to hate people who have a different thought process. We have to not hate ANYONE. you can dislike them but better to pity them than hate. For people who claim to be open minded and then say what you said is just keeping th ecycle going.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

And, it's a stretch to leap from canceling a hosting contract to putting someone in a concentration camp, much less an oven.

mmm, we already have the largest industrial prison complex on the planet, incarcerating millions of people, many for menial crimes, for profit.

Is no stretch at all to imagine worse, we are well on our way. As goes the empires of history, who all felt they needed to control the whole world, using scapegoats to justify their behavior. Hitler and the Jews, the Romans and Christians, Europe and the Crusades, the Spanish and (everyone) in the Americas.

You tell me who the current scape goats are... (hint: their skin color is brown).

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

It's the internet. It's like taking insults from strangers seriously.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

And, it's a stretch to leap from canceling a hosting contract to putting someone in a concentration camp, much less an oven.

mmm, we already have the largest industrial prison complex on the planet, incarcerating millions of people, many for menial crimes, for profit.

Is no stretch at all to imagine worse, we are well on our way. As goes the empires of history, who all felt they needed to control the whole world, using scapegoats to justify their behavior. Hitler and the Jews, the Romans and Christians, Europe and the Crusades, the Spanish and (everyone) in the Americas.

You tell me who the current scape goats are... (hint: their skin color is brown).

I get where you're coming from. There is evil in the world, and actions taken by leaders today may push us down a slippery slope. And, the U.S.'s prison industrial complex--built to warehouse people--may be expanded. I sure hope not, as it's a stain on the body politic.

But I try not to indulge in slippery-slope thinking. While it can be helpful to think a couple of steps ahead, beyond that about the only thing you can do is try and predict the future, as a soothsayer would. My operative word is "try" since I do catch myself thinking that normalizing white supremacy in America will lead us back to a world where slavery is acceptable. Of course, with the events of late, I want to believe that there will be a countervailing force -- a backlash -- that knocks the right's conquest over reason and science out of its orbit.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

There's only one political group that used ovens in history, kinda sick your defending them with talk about ovens.

I agree that there sites have been shut down.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

But I try not to indulge in slippery-slope thinking. While it can be helpful to think a couple of steps ahead, beyond that about the only thing you can do is try and predict the future, as a soothsayer would.

Its not sooth saying, if you study history, we see that it rhymes repeats, on itself. Primarily because people haven't changed, there are always going to be those that want to lord it over everyone, build huge 'civilizations' thru their greed and lust for power, and then burn it all to the ground in the end.

It always begins though with scapegoating, blaming some group of people that is different, using those differences in culture, ethnicity, language, skin color and religion to excite the people to war against 'perceived' enemies.

Again, divide and conquer, divide and rule.

Behind it always is the power tripping, wealthy elite (greedy, ambitious control freaks) at the top, pulling the levers of finance, industry, military, for destruction and reconstruction.

Except for small periods of peace between, this is how it always has been. The important thing for us is to not be a part of that problem, in our own little way, in our own little corner of the world.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Singswithchickens
a reply to: intrptr

There's only one political group that used ovens in history, kinda sick your defending them with talk about ovens.

I agree that there sites have been shut down.

Then you agree with censorship.

Yah, we don't need ovens, we have b52s. American military might is responsible for millions of deaths world wide from Hi explosive bombs (heat from explosions, napalm and phosphorous), all were used to great effect during WWII during mass bombings of cities in Japan and Germany, igniting huge fires with incendiaries to burn down whole swaths of civilian residential sectors.

Leaving out the hundreds of thousands killed in Hiroshima and Nagasaki Nuclear fireballs, the uS dropped more hi explosive on Vietnam than in all of WWII, including further bombing campaigns in Middle Eastern nations, the Balkans and Africa.

Trump just promised North Korea 'fire and fury, the likes never seen.

Take off those dark glasses and see the light.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
More bad news for the nazis,,,

Neo-Nazi website loses protection from key tech firm

Another important tech company has cut ties with neo-Nazi website the Daily Stormer. Internet firm Cloudflare said Wednesday it has terminated the Daily Stormer's account, which means it won't protect the site from cyberattacks that could cause it to go down.

Too bad so sad.

Cutting off the Daily Stormer is a big deal for Cloudflare, which had long resisted calls to do so. The company had insisted it remained neutral about the content on the sites that used its services. But Cloudfare CEO Matthew Prince said in a blog post that claims by The Daily Stormer that the tech company secretly supported the neo-Nazi site were the last straw. "Like a lot of people, we've felt angry at these hateful people for a long time but we have followed the law and remained content neutral as a network," he said. "We could not remain neutral after these claims of secret support by Cloudflare."

Well they say you can't fix stupid, nazis prove that axiom every day.

money.cnn.com...

K~

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join