It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ACLU claims Law enforcement stood down in hope violence would give them excuse to clear the area

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

There we go. I agree wit'cha, 100%

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

This is the best video I have found yet on how Charlottesville very well could have been a false flag. There is a lot too this IMO.... 2 groups used to create a scene and look at the media outcome and narrative being used.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

The authorities failed to protect the freedoms of its citizens once again. This occurred back in Feb. of 2016, when KKK members were stabbed and beaten by counter-protesters when they wanted to hold a rally. It happened in Berkley.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Just like the Baltimore riots.The police were given a stand down order. If they would have been able to take care of the trouble when it first started instead of standing there and getting pummeled by bricks, maybe the city would not have burned.
Now we have thugs pushing over statues in NC. This weeks chaos will keep happening because these thugs see that nothing will happen to them while they are committing destructive acts.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Comeuppance
Just like the Baltimore riots.The police were given a stand down order. If they would have been able to take care of the trouble when it first started instead of standing there and getting pummeled by bricks, maybe the city would not have burned.
Now we have thugs pushing over statues in NC. This weeks chaos will keep happening because these thugs see that nothing will happen to them while they are committing destructive acts.

Thats right. And not that its justifies them, but the right wing extremists use the fact that their "enemies" are allowed to get away with this over and over to rally their members.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

For as long as I can remember,every time I saw a KKK/neo-nazi march on tv there was always some sort of police presence there as a barrier.It will be interesting to see who is to blame for this.Somebody will spill the beans soon.I hope.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join