It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump retweets CNN Reporter getting hit by a train cartoon.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

a reply to: whywhynot

The guy who drove the car was a Trump supporter.

I think he even told his mother he was on his way to a Trump rally.

Telling lie after lie after lie. Got any proof for both claims? Official sources please because i can make # up on th spot as well.

www.nytimes.com...

Now using those big boy words does not make you scary, just silly.

Yeah like i thought. It's all maybe,could be,i think,i guess and so forth. Wow they really nailed him.

Nope its a direct quote from his mother.

In an interview with The Associated Press, Ms. Bloom said she knew her son was going to a rally, but that she tried to “stay out of his political views.” She said that she thought the rally “had something to do with Trump,” adding, “Trump’s not a supremacist.”

Yeah that's still not proof. If that is proof for you i hop you never serve in a jury. Every person can play dress up and attend a rally.

So a direct quote is not proof because it could have just been someone pretending to be his mother.

Let me guess he was not in the wrong was he.

Direct question for did James Alex Fields Murder that women and injure 19 other people in a deliberate act?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

And here goes Trump intentionally triggering weak-minded people again

ahhh yes of course, anyone who is anti trump is weak minded...

In this very thread trump supporters have been called ignorant and that they just don't "get it"

Welcome to the mud pit,

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

If that's what I meant then I'd be calling myself weak-minded. The ones who buy into it are the ones who are weak-minded and that doesn't include everyone who is anti-Trump.
edit on 8/15/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Read the link provided.

I read the link and either your English is impaired or you are being disingenuous.

From your link:

In an interview with The Associated Press, Ms. Bloom said she knew her son was going to a rally, but that she tried to “stay out of his political views.” She said that she thought the rally “had something to do with Trump,” adding, “Trump’s not a supremacist.”

Please point to the words that state that he was a Trump supporter. I do see the words that say Trump not a supremacist.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Haha. Imagine if the heat goes out in February???
I cringe too and I was an interior decorator for years before I opened my little store of home furnishings.
Shiver...

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I provide another link with more information.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

You just don't understand.

He's a trump supporters that did something awful and he represents all trump supporters making them all terrible people.

Not to be confused with a Muslim yelling something like "Allah snackbar" while blowing innocent people to bits. He's a lone wolf, and not a representative of Muslims everywhere.

See the difference?
Clear as mud,, right?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: eXia7

So what do you think that woman's parents think about him tweeting that particular meme at this particular moment in time?
It's not a racist tweet. No one said it was . Not anywhere.
They said it's in poor taste. They said he was ignorant for not knowing it was inappropriate. They criticize his judgement in using that image just now.
🔨 here maybe this will drive the point home...
edit on 8152017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Honest question.

I've noticed the increase of your anti-Trump posts on ATS and seeing that you're from the UK, I can't help but wonder, did you get a job at the Independent?

Because, getting upset over a cartoon image, and turn it into a witch hunt, is the Independent signature move.

Oh, please, I have been beat up by people from the UK over and over on ATS. The ones who support trump. Why they support him I have no idea. It is hard for me to take the ones who support trump, but live in the UK, I mean none of our issues directly affect them. I am talking about health care for one. They spew their support for an idiot that even their own government cant stand! They argue with those of us who actually have to live with this man as president.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

The guy who drove the car was a Trump supporter.

I think he even told his mother he was on his way to a Trump rally.

Telling lie after lie after lie. Got any proof for both claims? Official sources please because i can make # up on th spot as well.

www.nytimes.com...

Now using those big boy words does not make you scary, just silly.

Yeah like i thought. It's all maybe,could be,i think,i guess and so forth. Wow they really nailed him.

Nope its a direct quote from his mother.

Yeah that's still not proof. If that is proof for you i hop you never serve in a jury. Every person can play dress up and attend a rally.

So a direct quote is not proof because it could have just been someone pretending to be his mother.

Let me guess he was not in the wrong was he.

Direct question for did James Alex Fields Murder that women and injure 19 other people in a deliberate act?

Are you kidding me? The CV threads are full of posts where i'm condemning this piece of #. I just don't get the fake outrage after all the violence we witnessed in the last few years. Like i said i'm sick of people exploiting her death into oblivion and the real sad part is that the other side is now itching to retaliate when one of them gets killed. Instead of deescalating the situation you all made it much worse. I simply refuse to be a part of it.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I think I'll change my screen name to bite me how's about that?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

So what do you think that woman's parents think about him tweeting that particular meme at this particular moment in time?
It's not a racist tweet. No one said it was . Not anywhere.
They said it's in poor taste. They said he was ignorant for not knowing it was inappropriate. They criticize his judgement in using that image just now.
🔨 here maybe this will drive the point home...

Oh now you're concerned about her parents. The hypocrisy is mind blowing.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I provide another link with more information.

So now you scramble around after the fact trying to find some justification for saying that the driver was a Trump supporter. Your 2nd link was as pathetic as your first.
If you want to believe that the driver was a Trump supporter then do so don't however think that it is fact.

As I said, this failed practice of lying and making things up resulted in the election of Trump and probably will again.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Speaking of twitter and political bottomfeeders and their tweets...People in covfefe houses shouldn't throw covfefe (aka, Hillary is a presumptuous closet racist bigot)...

Also, just for sh!ts and giggles....

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

If you feel so strongly about what happened to her then you should also be able to see why Trumps tweet was in bad taste should you not?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: Nikola014

Honest question.

I've noticed the increase of your anti-Trump posts on ATS and seeing that you're from the UK, I can't help but wonder, did you get a job at the Independent?

Because, getting upset over a cartoon image, and turn it into a witch hunt, is the Independent signature move.

I mean none of our issues directly affect them.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

You just don't understand.

He's a trump supporters that did something awful and he represents all trump supporters making them all terrible people.

Not to be confused with a Muslim yelling something like "Allah snackbar" while blowing innocent people to bits. He's a lone wolf, and not a representative of Muslims everywhere.

See the difference?
Clear as mud,, right?

Oh ok now I get it. Sort of like Muslims tossing gay people off building representing the Muslim faith.

Thanks for straightening me out on this. Love ATS.
edit on 15-8-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

If you feel so strongly about what happened to her then you should also be able to see why Trumps tweet was in bad taste should you not?

Jeez, it's an unrelated cartoon.
The victims mother might feel bad about it if you people keep shoving this nonsense onto others and it reaches her.

As it stands though, she is staying away from your BS.

edit on 15/8/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Really?
Really? Oh if there weren't Terms and Conditions.
You have a lot of nerve. After talking about free speech and I defended you.
There's only one thing you are perfectly. Guess what it is.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

No my mind didn't even went there. Because i'm not offended by any memes.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join