It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump retweets CNN Reporter getting hit by a train cartoon.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory

originally posted by: Gryphon66

a reply to: TheTory

We already know that folks like you prefer to comment on what you think of other members rather than the substantive issues.

Yada.

/shrug

Like tweets?

LOL ... is President Trump an ATS member?

Not that I am aware of, but I'd love to hear your commentary about "substantive issues" such as Trump retweeting a silly meme.

The "substantive issue" in this discussion as clearly noted in THE TITLE is the President's childish Tweet.

If that topic isn't substantive enough for you, why are you posting again? Even if it's to provide analysis of your fellow members?

/shrug It was a small observation, off-topic, of no moment. May I suggest we move on?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

There is nothing "substantive" about it is my point.

Sure, move on.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

There is nothing "substantive" about it is my point.

Right. Well then, perhaps critique the discussion rather than individual members? Like, for example, should the President of the United States be reTweeting divisive cartoons?

Or those which, at best, shamelessly promote his own mythology at the expense of a free Press?

On Election Night ... Mr. Trump stated that he wanted to be a President "for all Americans" yet, subsequent to that, he has done much to ape the worst characteristics of his most deplorable supporters.

THAT is the substantive topic here that you apparently missed in your urge to whine.
edit on 15-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

a reply to: windword

General Kelly may literally be the last hope for any credibility for the Trump Administration.

Nah you are about to turn on Kelly. It's just a matter of time.

Nah, I'm not a Trump supporter.

You guys eat your own.

I guess you missed the thread about the nice 2 conservative black ladies who are now under attack for speaking their minds. Figures.

Black people are not allowed to be conservative. Didn't you get the memo?

Oh sh1it, they're women too!!! That can has got to be bullsh!t.

Fake news!!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
So Trump goes on TV condemning hateful acts of violence then tweets an act of violence against a reporter.

Yep sounds about right from this moron.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

a reply to: windword

General Kelly may literally be the last hope for any credibility for the Trump Administration.

Nah you are about to turn on Kelly. It's just a matter of time.

Nah, I'm not a Trump supporter.

You guys eat your own.

I guess you missed the thread about the nice 2 conservative black ladies who are now under attack for speaking their minds. Figures.

Fake news!!!!

The only folks I ever hear saying that Black Americans aren't allowed to be conservatives ... are conservatives.

Is that a coincidence?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Fake news!!!!

Black people are allowed to be conservative but it always amazes me when gay, minorities or women are.

Why do these people jump on a party that constantly attacks them and their rights? It makes no sense.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
- another tasteless, childish tweet from trump? Check.

- the cult defending it as usual? Check.

- cult then suggesting people are too easily upset, despite Donnie crying on Twitter every time someone criticises him publicly? Check.

- UKTruth continuing to spend every waking moment on ATS arguing with people? Check.

- Americans suggesting that only Americans can discuss geopolitics? Check.

Just another day on ATS.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
You really have to wonder about the membership on this site nowadays.

I know this is the mud pit but come on, seriously all sides just look butt hurt and pretty damn stupid from where I'm sitting.

If the owners of the site had any sense they would close this forum because in years to come there is going to be some serous personal embarrassment for some people over just how suckered in they have become, especially when it comes down crashing around their ears.

America right now is the ass end of the world with the most volatile leader in probably forever, left, right, what does it matter when the man meant to lead your nation reduces his authority to popularism.

The OP is valid, he isn't acting out, looking for his safe space, he is raising comment on the actions of a President, yet some choose to reduce their response to attack the OP rather than admit this isn't behaviour becoming of a head of state.

What concerns me is there are so many supposed intelligent people who think the President's behaviour is some kind of gold standard, when actuality it is petty and childlike, it would lovely if just once those who follow Trump so blindly could show a little critical thinking and ask themselves, is this the way you would like to see the people in your life behave?

The Head of a school....should they start tweeting questionable content, or add it to the school newsletter?

Wouldn't that seem a little odd if they did that?

Wouldn't you begin to question whether they were capable of giving your child a balanced education?

You know the answer is no, yet you allow the one man who has the eyes of the world watching his every move behave in an irrational manner.

Trump is supposed to be the aspiration, the example for the people to follow the path which is just and true, however Trumps path of truth and justice is questionable.

If people cannot see this, then those dark times you spent years prepping for are gonna come, oh the irony that they would be born out of a Presidency you supported.

There are certain standards which should be upheld universally, to disagree with this makes you part of the problem, whether you choose to acknowledge it or not.
edit on 352017TuesdaypmTue, 15 Aug 2017 19:03:35 -05007America/Chicago152017 by solargeddon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
We here at ATS can always depend on YOU to post your daily diatribe about an American President. Is Britain that damn boring?

Aye pretty slow news in the UK right now.

Honestly why does it matter though, UKTruth is a member who posts on every Trump thread, largely I think it would be fair to say s/he usually posts favourable Trump posts (although not always) yet I never see anyone demanding why he is posting if he is from the UK.

Get over it am British and I am going to write threads about Trump.

Probably safer to post about Trump and not politicians in the UK these days.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
We here at ATS can always depend on YOU to post your daily diatribe about an American President. Is Britain that damn boring?

Aye pretty slow news in the UK right now.

Honestly why does it matter though, UKTruth is a member who posts on every Trump thread, largely I think it would be fair to say s/he usually posts favourable Trump posts (although not always) yet I never see anyone demanding why he is posting if he is from the UK.

Get over it am British and I am going to write threads about Trump.

Probably safer to post about Trump and not politicians in the UK these days.

To be fair given this site is dominated by American members and their politics for the best part, we have no choice but to wade in, sure you can say we have no place, nor right, then again what would that say about the person who said such a thing.

For clarity, I don't think anyone has said that yet, I'm sure they love seeing our responses, even if they disagree with them, at least we are engaging and not demanding coverage of our own political mess.

Which to be fair American politics as much as I whinge and moan are actually quite interesting, I have learnt a lot over the last few years.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Trump is about as un-Presidential as they come, which some folks seem to enjoy. If he acts like a redneck hick, reality show egomaniac, he is perfect for this country. His political savvy is nil, and he is so far from humble it's not funny. But.. a particular segment of this country seems to think that is just grand. The fact they call him brilliant is just icing on the cake.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
The Donald is a genius, I can't believe nobody's picked up on it, his tweets with this kind of content are trending BIGLY with 17-20 year olds and the apps they use, hes truly master of 5D chess.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The girl who got hit by the car was an innocent victim. The guy who plowed into the crowd was psychopath.

This cartoon portrays CNN getting hit by a train. It is CNN's fault for standing on the tracks. What did they think was going to happen?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran

Really Donald???

Days after we are seeing pictures of a crowd of people being mowed down in a car, by one of your supporters, you post retweet this.

President Trump retweeted an image of a CNN reporter getting hit by a train early Tuesday, just days after a 32-year-old woman was killed when a car plowed through a crowd of counter-protesters at a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Va.

Link

Later it would seem one of his advisors had the good sense to have it taken down.

"Hitting" a reporter. That's laughable. Clear to see the train is pushing the reporter and his feet are tearing up the tracks.

And again a reporter? How do we know the man doesn't simply stand as a cartoon representation of CNN itself as a network

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
How much of time does Trump spend on this stuff anyway ?
Ok i get it the reporter is tring to stop the train ( trump) and is failing .

But doesnt Our president have better things he could be doing then spending so much time on twitter ?
I get the feeling Trump thinks running the country is a game show .

Honstly I can see Trump is being distracted much more then we are .
And you know what who ever is really in charge of this ( Train wreak ) loves Trump when he is distracted .

Well cant say it wont be the most dramatic president ever . Trump does love drama ( and hot smart women )
Now lets see if he can balance the budget without being able to declare bankruptcy .

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Honest question.

I've noticed the increase of your anti-Trump posts on ATS and seeing that you're from the UK, I can't help but wonder, did you get a job at the Independent?

Because, getting upset over a cartoon image, and turn it into a witch hunt, is the Independent signature move.

We need all the help we can get

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The figure is HALTING the train by the gathering of track boards depicted at the BOTTOM of the cartoon American cartoons have depicted that since the 50s, a hit would be a splat or RED in the picture.
MAYBE you should interpret the BIBLE ,you wouldn't BELIEVE what kind of a gaggle of idiots you can create to pay you for that VERY skill..

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
SO! he tweeting a funny little cartoon so who gives to clumps of poo media takes everything bte pres does and tries to give it a demonic slant. the man could be kissing babies at a rally and dome reporter wpi;d say she hre a sexpervet he molested a baby

<< 9  10  11   >>

join