It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump retweets CNN Reporter getting hit by a train cartoon.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

a reply to: windword

General Kelly may literally be the last hope for any credibility for the Trump Administration.

Nah you are about to turn on Kelly. It's just a matter of time.

Nah, I'm not a Trump supporter.

You guys eat your own.

I guess you missed the thread about the nice 2 conservative black ladies who are now under attack for speaking their minds. Figures.

Two nice conservative Black ladies? What does htat have to do with the revolving door on the White House staff door in the Trump Adminsitration?

You're not trying to toss in red herring to distract from the facts that everyone who falls out of favor with Trump becomes Trumpist Enemy #1, are you?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

You fell hard and fast for that one.

No proof of anything as usual !!

@me

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

You fell hard and fast for that one.

No proof of anything as usual !!

@me

Well, there are a host of Trump supporters who think otherwise.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Really Donald???

Days after we are seeing pictures of a crowd of people being mowed down in a car, by one of your supporters, you post retweet this.

President Trump retweeted an image of a CNN reporter getting hit by a train early Tuesday, just days after a 32-year-old woman was killed when a car plowed through a crowd of counter-protesters at a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Va.

Link

Later it would seem one of his advisors had the good sense to have it taken down.

It's not the reporters mr. President. that train needs to run over the programming and content directors for these anti-American networks. Those are the targets.
edit on 8/15/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

I like it, keep it up DJT, its super entertaining. My President knows how to entertain man!

so does a trained monkey

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

I like it, keep it up DJT, its super entertaining. My President knows how to entertain man!

so does a trained monkey

Democrat voters and their presidential candidate must have been absolutely horrible!

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

so does a trained monkey

Democrat voters and their presidential candidate must have been absolutely horrible!

I don't know ... 2.8 million Americans liked her better.

54% of those that voted didn't vote for Mr. Trump.

... and what's his approval rating now? Like 30% or below?

/shrug

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If that's true, why was the president's tweet taken down?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I bet you never thought your moral compass would swing according to what was retweeted on the internet.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Honest question.

I've noticed the increase of your anti-Trump posts on ATS and seeing that you're from the UK, I can't help but wonder, did you get a job at the Independent?

Because, getting upset over a cartoon image, and turn it into a witch hunt, is the Independent signature move.

gees...have you looked at the member "UKTruth".....he's on a liberal witch hunt every day.....but, a guy from the UK writes anti-trump posts, AND NOW you're concerned...ok, got it

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: eXia7

So what do you think that woman's parents think about him tweeting that particular meme at this particular moment in time?
It's not a racist tweet. No one said it was . Not anywhere.
They said it's in poor taste. They said he was ignorant for not knowing it was inappropriate. They criticize his judgement in using that image just now.
🔨 here maybe this will drive the point home...

I don't see the family making a big deal out of this. All I see are the typical left leaning ATS users in here making a stink over nothing.

Your faux outrage isn't impressive. I guess I just have iron skin since I don't get offended by 2 totally unrelated events. I don't see how any logic can dictate that these 2 events even be linked together. And even if the family is in an uproar about it, its only because they were told to be to push this dumb logic.
edit on 8/15/2017 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
I bet you never thought your moral compass would swing according to what was retweeted on the internet.

since trump is too stupid to answer questions on his own that come from the press, while using complete and intelligent sentences based on actual knowledge....yeah....we all have to read his 6th grade rants on twitter

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: xuenchen

If that's true, why was the president's tweet taken down?

What Tweet ?

Maybe the wayback machine has it.

Nobody seems to be able to post the actual verified Tweet.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Apparently, according to the White House, President Trump inadvertently tweeted the offensive post!

Funny how even Trumps team are saying it was offensive but the right on ATS don't see anything wrong with it.

Further proof that even though we may support Trump in general we certainly are not in lock step with his every thought and action. Indeed we follow our own thoughts.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

since trump is too stupid to answer questions on his own that come from the press, while using complete and intelligent sentences based on actual knowledge....yeah....we all have to read his 6th grade rants on twitter

We already know folks like yourself prefer little sound bites and out-of-context quotes, so twitter should be right up your alley. Trump does weekly addresses and speeches, and I bet you only remember the tweets.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

"We" follow "our own steps"?

Seems that would be lock-steps at best?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

We already know that folks like you prefer to comment on what you think of other members rather than the substantive issues.

Yada.

/shrug

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

We already know that folks like you prefer to comment on what you think of other members rather than the substantive issues.

Yada.

/shrug

Like tweets?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Yada.

/shrug

Like tweets?

LOL ... is President Trump an ATS member?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Yada.

/shrug

Like tweets?

LOL ... is President Trump an ATS member?

Not that I am aware of, but I'd love to hear your commentary about "substantive issues" such as Trump retweeting a silly meme.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join