It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump retweets CNN Reporter getting hit by a train cartoon.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Really Donald???

Days after we are seeing pictures of a crowd of people being mowed down in a car, by one of your supporters, you post retweet this.

President Trump retweeted an image of a CNN reporter getting hit by a train early Tuesday, just days after a 32-year-old woman was killed when a car plowed through a crowd of counter-protesters at a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Va.

Link

Later it would seem one of his advisors had the good sense to have it taken down.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
So, Trump tweeted something inflammatory and now everyone will freak out and be distracted? Color me surprised.

edit on 15-8-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
We here at ATS can always depend on YOU to post your daily diatribe about an American President. Is Britain that damn boring?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Later it would seem one of his advisors had the good sense to have it taken down.

In Saudi Arabia you can be imprisoned for insulting the King. In this country we are supposed to have freedom of speech and print (press).

You can't handle a cartoon?

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Honest question.

I've noticed the increase of your anti-Trump posts on ATS and seeing that you're from the UK, I can't help but wonder, did you get a job at the Independent?

Because, getting upset over a cartoon image, and turn it into a witch hunt, is the Independent signature move.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

In Saudi Arabia you can be imprisoned for insulting the King. In this country we are supposed to have freedom of speech and print (press).

And everyone has the right to be upset when the president acts like a jackass.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Is Britain that damn boring?

They do have reruns of Benny Hill, Dr. Who and Monty Python's Flying Circus.

link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I've noticed the increase of your anti-Trump posts on ATS and seeing that you're from the UK, I can't help but wonder, did you get a job at the Independent?

Nope.

Because, getting upset over a cartoon image, and turn it into a witch hunt, is the Independent signature move.

I am not upset over it.

Rather I think its just another pretty good demonstration of Trumps awful judgement that he saw this and thought it was a good thing to retweet.

+2 more 
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Really Donald???

Days after we are seeing pictures of a crowd of people being mowed down in a car, by one of your supporters, you post retweet this.

President Trump retweeted an image of a CNN reporter getting hit by a train early Tuesday, just days after a 32-year-old woman was killed when a car plowed through a crowd of counter-protesters at a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Va.

Link

"Hitting" a reporter. That's laughable. Clear to see the train is pushing the reporter and his feet are tearing up the tracks.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
We here at ATS can always depend on YOU to post your daily diatribe about an American President. Is Britain that damn boring?

Aye pretty slow news in the UK right now.

Honestly why does it matter though, UKTruth is a member who posts on every Trump thread, largely I think it would be fair to say s/he usually posts favourable Trump posts (although not always) yet I never see anyone demanding why he is posting if he is from the UK.

Get over it am British and I am going to write threads about Trump.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262

Yep.

Same reason we decided to conquer 1/4 of the globe.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Never said I can't handle it.

What is with these attempts to make out that this cartoon has cut me emotionally.

all I am doing is pointing out how stupid Trump is to retweet something like this.

That is all, I am not crying over, I did not look at it and recoil in horror, I just thought, "wow, he is stupid.... lets post that to discuss it on ATS, might be a interesting talking point".

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

And everyone has the right to be upset when the president acts like a jackass.

'Upset' over a cartoon? Try not to over react. I was addressing the censorship, i.e., 'pulling it down' like the furor over statues.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I just 'liked' Trumps retweet - cheers for bringing this to my attention, I've been real-life busy so I'm glad you have posted this.

CNN & the retards have had this coming for some time, having a holier-than-thou attitude doesn't wash with folks who are awake and aware of scum.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Really Donald???

He's not being hit, he's pushing one way and the train is pushing the other - with the train obviously winning.

It's just an updated reference to an unstoppable tide or juggernaut, playing on the election theme of the unstoppable "Trump train".

Some people just want to be offended. He could tweet a picture of a blank piece of paper and he would be accused of advocating white supremacy.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I just thought, "wow, he is stupid.... lets post that to discuss it on ATS, might be a interesting talking point".

Fan the flames of stupidity, right.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Slow news cycle in Britain.....As I said, "boring". The news from there, boring, the food, boring, your Prime Minister, boring, most if not all of you guys movies, boring. The food, I'll stick with the Germans should have bombed you all with cookbooks. Your thread is for one sole purpose...to inflame & incite. Well, if you want folks to dislike you.....you have succeeded whole heartedly . But Trumps still Potus and there's not one damn thing YOU can do about it, and that is like a bone stuck in your throat....you just can't deal with it. I love it.I have work now, gotta earn that money to donate to the Alt Right.a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

edit on 15-8-2017 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2017 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Brilliant tweet!!
Hilarious - well done POTUS!

Just off to retweet and like.

edit on 15/8/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Dude.....

Every time.

Look a while ago you said you were going to stop commenting on my threads and I really wish you had kept to that promise because all you seem to be good for is silly insults about our food and Britain in general.

You would not last five minutes in Glasgow if you were spouting this kind of crap.

so please stop pretending to be a big boy on the interwebs.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

And you see nothing wrong with it. Color me NOT SURPRISED

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join