It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Retweets Alt-Right Connected Political Operative

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Furthermore, look at some of the responses your thread is getting.

This is proof to people that nazis are running the white house.

Do you see whats happening.

Trump retweeted a guy that isn't a white nationalists, but is friends or was friends with one, and therefore nazis run the white house.

And we know what to do with nazis, don't we?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You don't think that it's odd that of ALL the people in the world that Donald Trump could be retweeting, that on the Monday following a rally that:

- was headlined by an associate of Jack Posobiec
- organized by the man he was just fired for plagiarizing
- and featured his buddy Baked Alaska

A rally during which a neo-Nazi plowed into a group of protesters, maiming and killing Americans. Just hours after he gave his statement denouncing all of the aforementioned after being criticized for days. After neo-Nazis like Andrew Anglin had openly declared that Trump was avoiding denouncing them. And it's not like he's retweeting hundreds of people a day, or even tens of people a week.

You don't think at the very least, it's worthy of raising an eyebrow that this is the person the President of the United States retweets under these circumstances?

Come on.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

You don't think that it's odd that of ALL the people in the world that Donald Trump could be retweeting, that on the Monday following a rally that:

A rally during which a neo-Nazi plowed into a group of protesters, maiming and killing Americans. Just hours after he gave his statement denouncing all of the aforementioned after being criticized for days. After neo-Nazis like Andrew Anglin had openly declared that Trump was avoiding denouncing them. And it's not like he's retweeting hundreds of people a day, or even tens of people a week.

You don't think at the very least, it's worthy of raising an eyebrow that this is the person the President of the United States retweets under these circumstances?

Come on.

Is a retweet a sign of a bond or kinship in your little fantasy world?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Come on.

My god.

You just yesterday went off about how it wasn't a big deal that at a memorial for officers shot by a person spouting of the narrative of BLM about unjust policing against blacks, Obama decided to praise the peaceful protestors.

Now retweeting a guy who was friends with a guy who is a white nationalists is a reason to get up in arms?

It was a retweet. From a guy who you have no proof is alt right. Just that he hung out with alt right people.

To answer your question; no I don't think this is remotely a big deal.

When he goes to that ladies funeral and starts discussing how the peaceful right wing portestors there may have valid points, then I will call him out on it.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
like the little dictator in North Korea, trump has to have loyalists praising him on a constant basis, if you disagree with him, you are his enemy.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

1. The first month Trump was in office he was in direct violation of Article 1, Section 9 of the Constitution.

no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince or foreign State.

Source: U.S. Constitution

2. The same impeachment charges used against Bill Clinton - Obstruction of Justice

Asking the FBI to drop an investigation is an impeachable defense.

Obstruction of justice is a federal crime in which someone "corruptly" attempts to “influence, obstruct or impede” the “due and proper administration of the law” in a pending proceeding

Source: 1727. Protection Of Government Processes -- Omnibus Clause -- 18 U.S.C. 1505

The only reason impeachment charges haven't been brought to the house floor is because conservatives hold the majority in the house which favors Trump.

This will only come back to haunt the GOP in future elections and their party.

So there, I listed 2 impeachable offenses. I wouldn't be surprised if more impeachable offenses arise after the Russian investigation is complete.

Now you should address if the list of facts I addressed in my post unequivocally proves this president has absolutely no credibility, lacks the competency, self-control, and temperament to be President of the United States. Lets be clear, videos don't lie, quoted statements by the president are not manipulated (which many supporters like to twist saying..."well that isn't what he really meant, it's fake news, but Obama, Hillary...blah, blah, blah).

You talk about the hate I have for this man. It's really laughable when you support someone in which Americans can't go a day without him spewing hate at his own hired hands and the media! The guy is filled with hate and doesn't even understand the word compromise. Forget about the democrats, he can't even work with members of his own party.

Stop beating around the bush and call a spade a spade!
edit on 15-8-2017 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Basically, and revealed now, democracy has been taken over by Nazi's in the WH. If congress does not preserve the republic, we are lost to wars, inside and out of the nation.

Meanwhile, Trump, his family, and friends are getting richer than ever, without breaking a sweat or passing a law. And laughing at the children fighting amongst each other over resources.

Proof?

Because those are some grand claims.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

This odd reading of the Emoluments Clause is contrary to its historical understanding, notes Jarrett, since sales to foreigners by the Founding Fathers “were never regarded, even by their political opponents, as emoluments because they were unrelated to the holding of office.”

The framers of the Emoluments Clause were concerned about gifts to officials from foreign powers – such as the money France gave a British king to enter into a treaty ceding territory, and the pension it gave him that enabled him to avoid summoning parliament; and lavish gifts to diplomats by kings. There is little evidence that it was aimed at sales at market prices, even to foreign officials.

Indeed, as Prof. Kontorovich notes, President George Washington even asked a British official to help find renters for his land: “On Dec. 12, 1793, Washington wrote to Arthur Young, an officer of the U.K. Board of Agriculture … The president asked for Young’s help in renting out his Mount Vernon lands to secure an income for his retirement. Not finding customers in America, he wondered if Young, with his agricultural connections, could find and organize some would-be farmers in his home country and send them over.”

www.cnsnews.com...

2. He did not obstruct justice. He was allowed to fire comey for any reason he wanted. The investigation continued unimpeded, hence no obstruction of justice.

Your list of things he has done wrong is un specific and just mentions him lying, as if every pres ever hasn't lied.

What lie did he tell that was more impactful than "If you like your plan you can keep it". I suppose though you are more concerned with lies about crowd size and what.

And I notice that you fail to mention the non stop msm campaign against the president, and the non stop leaks that are unprecedented.

And yes, we know many of his own party like John Mcacain actually paid foreigners connected to Russia to get opposition research against Trump.

But Trumps bad for not working with them.

And what about hate from Obama and Hillary "Clinging to guns and bibles" "deplorables".

But yes, only trump spreads hate. Never mind the immense amount of hate both he and his supporters got from day one.

Want proof?

Look at how Trumps statement of condemning all violence was twisted into a defense of nazis by Trump haters.

I have listed a far more credible list of Trumps failures than you that I have criticized him for just last page.

Your claims about how any person would have been impeached before now proves your hate for the man is making you irrational.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

1. The first month Trump was in office he was in direct violation of Article 1, Section 9 of the Constitution.

no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince or foreign State.

Source: U.S. Constitution

2. The same impeachment charges used against Bill Clinton - Obstruction of Justice

Asking the FBI to drop an investigation is an impeachable defense.

Obstruction of justice is a federal crime in which someone "corruptly" attempts to “influence, obstruct or impede” the “due and proper administration of the law” in a pending proceeding

Source: 1727. Protection Of Government Processes -- Omnibus Clause -- 18 U.S.C. 1505

The only reason impeachment charges haven't been brought to the house floor is because conservatives hold the majority in the house which favors Trump.

This will only come back to haunt the GOP in future elections and their party.

So there, I listed 2 impeachable offenses. I wouldn't be surprised if more impeachable offenses arise after the Russian investigation is complete.

Now you should address if the list of facts I addressed in my post unequivocally proves this president has absolutely no credibility, lacks the competency, self-control, and temperament to be President of the United States. Lets be clear, videos don't lie, quoted statements by the president are not manipulated (which many supporters like to twist saying..."well that isn't what he really meant, it's fake news, but Obama, Hillary...blah, blah, blah).

You talk about the hate I have for this man. It's really laughable when you support someone in which Americans can't go a day without him spewing hate at his own hired hands and the media! The guy is filled with hate and doesn't even understand the word compromise. Forget about the democrats, he can't even work with members of his own party.

Stop beating around the bush and call a spade a spade!

#1 How can anyone take congressional whining about possible corruption seriously when Congress as a body has sold its collective soul to special interests and is pushing our national debt to the $20 trillion mark?

In Hoyt v. United States (1850), the U.S. Supreme Court defined emolument as “embracing every species of compensation or pecuniary profit derived from a discharge of the duties of the office.” A foreign diplomat paying for a steak dinner at a Trump restaurant is not the same as a foreign diplomat paying the president a bribe for favorable treatment.

#2 is not a prosecutable obstruction case.
Expressing hope is not obstrction.
edit on 15-8-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: MOMof3
Basically, and revealed now, democracy has been taken over by Nazi's in the WH. If congress does not preserve the republic, we are lost to wars, inside and out of the nation.

Meanwhile, Trump, his family, and friends are getting richer than ever, without breaking a sweat or passing a law. And laughing at the children fighting amongst each other over resources.

Proof?

Because those are some grand claims.

Proof?

Who needs proof when you have feelings.

They FEEL that there are nazis running the white house. And they FEEL its ok to enaact violence on nazis.

And if you have a problem with that, maybe they will FEEL that you too are a nazi that needs to be dealt with.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

What amazes me is that people will waste their time writing an entire article with citations based on a tweet that was re-tweeted and was correct and factual. But because of the original "tweeter" having whatever in his past, it suddenly discredits the tweet? Interesting.....

I guess we should be REALLY happy this lady didn't get in....I mean giving a embracing kiss and a commemoration to an actual previous member of the MLK in the Democratic party may have just caused complete destruction right?

Ah yes...Robert Byrd....12+ years of awesome KKK dedication....but let's not harp on the past....LOL

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

If there was a will by the majority in congress I would have no doubt impeachment proceedings would have at least been brought to the floor.

The word "Hope" is that legal technicality that saves Trump from being prosecuted for obstruction. However, if their was a will by the majority to press for obstruction, the word "Hope" could easily be debated in favor of impeachment.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Your ignorance of the facts, and reality is astounding. Really, comparing his pathological lying to other politicians is like comparing apples to oranges. Sure all politicians have lied, but not nearly to the extreme nor in your face type of lying.

My impeachment comment could very well be wrong depending upon who holds the majority in congress, republicans or democrats.

You want proof? What are you out to lunch? He just had 3 CEO's on his council resign because or his statement about the Charlottesville protests! As for his pathological lying, I'm sure you can find numerous videos of that on the web. Attacking women-videos, tweets, Ridiculous statements- videos, tweets, Thin skinned temperment- videos, tweets, Acting like an a$$ - video, tweets, world leaders and allies denouncing his ridiculous rhetoric- videos, tweets, Attacking his own party-video, tweets...

Catch my drift? What more proof do you need?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

We are officially at that point where you can no longer claim that Hillary would have been worse!

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Everything about the last 72 hours convinces me more that the Trump/Russia collusion/connection is real AF. On the heels of Manaforte's no-knock episode and the squeeze being put on those players as well as the total botch job of NK, this double down on white nationalism by Trump has all the hallmarks of Putin's influence. The country is now perfectly divided and ripe for more instability and violence. If Putin can't have a strong Trump in his pocket, he'll settle for a U.S. in turmoil and shamed on the world stage.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Your ignorance of the facts, and reality is astounding. Really, comparing his pathological lying to other politicians is like comparing apples to oranges. Sure all politicians have lied, but not nearly to the extreme nor in your face type of lying.

My impeachment comment could very well be wrong depending upon who holds the majority in congress, republicans or democrats.

You want proof? What are you out to lunch? He just had 3 CEO's on his council resign because or his statement about the Charlottesville protests! As for his pathological lying, I'm sure you can find numerous videos of that on the web. Attacking women-videos, tweets, Ridiculous statements- videos, tweets, Thin skinned temperment- videos, tweets, Acting like an a$$ - video, tweets, world leaders and allies denouncing his ridiculous rhetoric- videos, tweets, Attacking his own party-video, tweets...

Catch my drift? What more proof do you need?

So your proof is that he told the truth that both sides committed violence their.

So basically you set up a narrative based on feelings and not facts, and then criticize Trump for not conforming to your feelings.

Funny, when Scalise got shot, I don't recall any politician on the left blaming only the left.

Nost blamed all sides, but some blamed Trump.

But that was a ok.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454

If there was a will by the majority in congress I would have no doubt impeachment proceedings would have at least been brought to the floor.

The word "Hope" is that legal technicality that saves Trump from being prosecuted for obstruction. However, if their was a will by the majority to press for obstruction, the word "Hope" could easily be debated in favor of impeachment.

It wouldn't be congress debating that.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Everything about the last 72 hours convinces me more that the Trump/Russia collusion/connection is real AF. On the heels of Manaforte's no-knock episode and the squeeze being put on those players as well as the total botch job of NK, this double down on white nationalism by Trump has all the hallmarks of Putin's influence. The country is now perfectly divided and ripe for more instability and violence. If Putin can't have a strong Trump in his pocket, he'll settle for a U.S. in turmoil and shamed on the world stage.

Your interpretation is muddled by your bias, unfortunately.

It is just as simple to state, without proof also, that Charlotte was a false flag distraction to resume use of the Nazi card because the Russian narrative is effectively dead.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

The thing is, I don't know where you are from, but you can't change the American experience. It's complicated. Anyone born here recognize the people that all the different terminology is referring to. Alt right, religious right, the silent minority, the tea party. We all have that uncle that hates everybody and everybody is out to take from him. We all have that uncle or grandparent who fought in WW2 against Nazi's. That philosophy that there is a sub species of modern humans, will not be accepted here. The proof you want is right before you eyes happening in real time.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

What amazes me is that people will waste their time writing an entire article with citations based on a tweet that was re-tweeted and was correct and factual. But because of the original "tweeter" having whatever in his past, it suddenly discredits the tweet? Interesting.....

I never said it discredited what was was in the tweet. I didn't opine about the content of the tweet at all except to say that if the President was purely interested in drawing more attention to Chicago, he could have retweeted any number of people saying the same thing. He also could have just posted the statistics.

Of all the people he could have retweeted — and make no mistake about it, it's a badge of honor to have the President of the US retweet you — THIS guy? Really? Come on. You guys are just being unreasonable.

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join