It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Retweets Alt-Right Connected Political Operative

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

presumably, that man Trump retweeted, would be a man you would ally with?
let's ignore what the idea of retweeting is and find technicalities to deflect for Trump... this man could be feeding on dead babies and the replies would be "good source of protein, so what."

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: Grambler

has Trump ever done anything you didn't like or what hasn't he done or said which you already like..?

this is why I voted for Trump ; to lift the thinly veiled mask of the real America.
maybe now, they will morally abject when we try to scold the world on values before we bring them "freedom" or try to topple another "regime" whilst spying on our allies and citizens....

I have had threads on Trumps disastrous shooting down of a syrian plane, of his arms deal with Saudi arabia. I have criticized his roll out of his health care, the trans ban and other things.

I called out his criticism of Jeff sessions. I have criticized his attacks on people on twitter. I criticized his appointment of Goldman sachs types while claiming to drain the swamp. I talked of my dislike at apparent nepotism of appointing jared Kushner. I criticized him for the Scarmucci debacle.

I am not someone who will just blindly follow Trump, and my post history will prove that.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: theantediluvian

I quit trying to make sense of why Trump supporters can still support this idiot.

After all the stupidity, lies, firings, video evidence of his contradictions and lies, bullying, attacking women, his divisiveness, attacking anyone who disagrees with him, thin skinned and acting like a child when his feelings are hurt, attacking his own party, his questionable pandering to white supremacists and the alt-right, diverting attention from his own presidency with chronic attacks against Obama and Hillary, his chronic accusations of fake news by the media while he has been spewing and tweeting rhetoric which is twisted and false, his numerous firings of his own staff, world leaders and allies denouncing his ridiculous rhetoric, the numerous scandals in just 6 months of his presidency, his incompetency and lack of self-control, his ignorance of the duties of the presidency, now 3 CEO resignations from Trump's council, and the list can go on and on...

What else can this guy do until the cloud of ignorance is lifted??? It's really scary to think this guy is still sitting in the oval office after everything that has happened. I wouldn't be surprised if his supporters would still support him if he put members of the KKK and Putin himself on his staff. Talk about waking up, you have to be blind and deaf not to realize something is terribly wrong with this president. Republican or Democrat, any career politician would have been impeached out office by now! It's not only embarrassing to think some Americans could support someone who has attacked basic American values which this country has stood for over 2000 years, he has consistently attacked the first amendment rights of the press which is the cornerstone of our democracy!

Why don't we ask the left? Hillary's mentor was a grand wizard or whatever.

Though Antidiluvian would probably say "he was just trolling bro".
edit on 15-8-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454

presumably, that man Trump retweeted, would be a man you would ally with?
let's ignore what the idea of retweeting is and find technicalities to deflect for Trump... this man could be feeding on dead babies and the replies would be "good source of protein, so what."

Some terribly flawed logic you have there.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I'm delusional
?? What a stupid statement! You're delusional and not living in reality because I listed an entire page of legitimate failures and incompetency of this president and the only thing you harped upon was my statement of him being impeached? Wow, you're highly selective when you choose your arguments when trying to find excuses for this larger than life idiot!!!

All the ignorant and incompetent excuses you've given this president, and I'm going to take you seriously? The majority of the time you supporters will ignore every blatant false statement and lie that comes out of this horses mouth! This president had proven time and time again he lacks CREDIBILITY!! Do you understand the meaning of that word? Is this truly what you want in a president who is supposed to be the leader of the free world? You're so blinded by party loyalty or the belief this Trumpanzee is America's savior you can't honestly criticize his failures or his poor moral character!

You know, I really don't mind debating issues when someone honestly can defend it, but when people like you tip-toe around the numerous recorded videos of this president blatantly lying and contradicting himself and still can find ways of defending him, its just plain tunnel vision, dishonesty and ignorance.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Of course he did, he retweeted Nazi propaganda during the primaries, so whats changed.

These scum are his base, he agrees with their deluded ignorant ideology.

K~

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

I'm delusional
?? What a stupid statement! You're delusional and not living in reality because I listed an entire page of legitimate failures and incompetency of this president and the only thing you harped upon was my statement of him being impeached? Wow, you're highly selective when you choose your arguments when trying to find excuses for this larger than life idiot!!!

All the ignorant and incompetent excuses you've given this president, and I'm going to take you seriously? The majority of the time you supporters will ignore every blatant false statement and lie that comes out of this horses mouth! This president had proven time and time again he lacks CREDIBILITY!! Do you understand the meaning of that word? Is this truly what you want in a president who is supposed to be the leader of the free world? You're so blinded by party loyalty or the belief this Trumpanzee is America's savior you can't honestly criticize his failures or his poor moral character!

You know, I really don't mind debating issues when someone honestly can defend it, but when people like you tip-toe around the numerous recorded videos of this president blatantly lying and contradicting himself and still can find ways of defending him, its just plain tunnel vision, dishonesty and ignorance.

I just listed a bunch of criticisms I had with him.

You are the one who blustered any other president would have been impeached by now.

Yet you offer up no charges that would be worthy of impeachment.

You say war on journalists; but were silent when Obama was wiretapping people against him, or denying more FOI requests than any president in history.

You say Trumps a liar; but so is every President (If you like your plan, you can keep it)

The truth is your hatred for this man makes you delusional; no reasonable person would claim that Trump should have been impeached for things he has done.

Theres you, Maxine Waters, and a bunch of know it all celebrities. But congratulations for being in good company.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Basically, and revealed now, democracy has been taken over by Nazi's in the WH. If congress does not preserve the republic, we are lost to wars, inside and out of the nation.

Meanwhile, Trump, his family, and friends are getting richer than ever, without breaking a sweat or passing a law. And laughing at the children fighting amongst each other over resources.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Basically, and revealed now, democracy has been taken over by Nazi's in the WH. If congress does not preserve the republic, we are lost to wars, inside and out of the nation.

Meanwhile, Trump, his family, and friends are getting richer than ever, without breaking a sweat or passing a law. And laughing at the children fighting amongst each other over resources.

And here we go.

The white house is being run by nazis.

And we all know, is perfectly legitimate to attack nazis.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Of course he did, he retweeted Nazi propaganda during the primaries, so whats changed.

These scum are his base, he agrees with their deluded ignorant ideology.

K~

Well what is this then? Oops.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

A lie, another one. Look who his advisors are. He hired Gorka.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

A lie, another one. Look who his advisors are. He hired Gorka.

I guess that means Obama lied as well. This is fun.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I know, that's all small minds have, circular thinking. Like programmed robots.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

has Trump ever done anything you didn't like or what hasn't he done or said which you already like..?

this is why I voted for Trump ; to lift the thinly veiled mask of the real America.
maybe now, they will morally abject when we try to scold the world on values before we bring them "freedom" or try to topple another "regime" whilst spying on our allies and citizens....

I have had threads on Trumps disastrous shooting down of a syrian plane, of his arms deal with Saudi arabia. I have criticized his roll out of his health care, the trans ban and other things.

I called out his criticism of Jeff sessions. I have criticized his attacks on people on twitter. I criticized his appointment of Goldman sachs types while claiming to drain the swamp. I talked of my dislike at apparent nepotism of appointing jared Kushner. I criticized him for the Scarmucci debacle.

I am not someone who will just blindly follow Trump, and my post history will prove that.

Just a point: You have listed just about everything Trump was apparently elected to do. The only thing not mentioned is "The Wall" and we have yet to see any progress on that either.

At what point will Trump supporters start to realize that he's failed, that they elected a dud? I'm not holding my breath on this either, methinks I'll be long dead and buried before they do.....one can only hope though....

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
I can't find a copy because he took the tweet down but trump tweeted earlier an image of a train plowing through a CNN logo that said can't stop the trump train. Big powerfully fast looking train that said trump on the side.
Unfortunately the image also included a person behind the logo being mown down by the train. He's really aware this moron.

Lies. You could find the picture if you wanted to. You replied enough in the thread where it was being discussed. The image was of someone trying to stop the train, not being mowed down by it, but failing. The person trying to stop the train had a CNN logo over their face. Meaning CNN was trying to stop Trump but the could not withstand his momentum. No wonder you conveniently couldn't find the image as your description is completely wrong.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
a reply to: growler

I would actually say the term came about from the MSM attempting to label people outside of the mainstream right, basically the type of right wing people you may find on ATS or people like Alex Jones, the type of people more willing to believe in conspiracy theories and alternative narratives. Of course the term also seems to encompass far right nut jobs and those types of people can be racist, but it's a gross generalization to say one must be a racist if they are alt-right.

That's a misconception that has been deliberately fostered. Don't take my word for it, or that of the "opposition media" — here's Milo Yiannopoulos writing about them on Breitbart.

Breitbart - An Establishment Conservative’s Guide To The Alt-Right

There are many things that separate the alternative right from old-school racist skinheads (to whom they are often idiotically compared), but one thing stands out above all else: intelligence. Skinheads, by and large, are low-information, low-IQ thugs driven by the thrill of violence and tribal hatred. The alternative right are a much smarter group of people — which perhaps suggests why the Left hates them so much. They’re dangerously bright.

The origins of the alternative right can be found in thinkers as diverse as Oswald Spengler, H.L Mencken, Julius Evola, Sam Francis, and the paleoconservative movement that rallied around the presidential campaigns of Pat Buchanan. The French New Right also serve as a source of inspiration for many leaders of the alt-right.

While Yiannopoulos is wrong about many of conclusions, owing to his own bias, it's still an informative piece. Ironically, it's people occupying this space between the /pol/ meme warriors and the Alt-Right, like Milo, who are ultimately responsible for so many Trump supporters identifying with the Alt-Right. This was particularly true before the election when the mainstream wasn't really aware of the Alt-Right.

After the election, as the Alt-Right became an embarrassment with demonstrations like this:

Then you start to see these people, who were previously happy to not only rub elbows with these white nationalists but to draw them into contact with the Trump base on social media, disassociate themselves — at least from the more hardcore Alt-Right. That's led to the emergence of the "Alt-Lite" (or "Alt-Light").

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

We're never going to come to an agreement on this. You're opinion is that BLM is a racist hate group. Right? So of course to you, any association with BLM is equivalent to association with any Alt-Right group.

I don't agree. In my opinion, your perception of BLM is flawed in that you focus on the behavior of a very small contingent within a very large, decentralized movement to characterize the entire movement.

But it's false equivalence.

BLM isn't inherently racist. What percentage of those who claim an affiliation with BLM are black nationalists, black separatists or black supremacists?

The Alt-Right is a movement that *is* inherently racist. 100% of its members are white nationalists, most are actually white separatists and many are white supremacists. This isn't me unfairly characterizing the Alt-Right. White nationalism is literally what they have in common.

Based on this false equivalence, of course you think I'm being a hypocrite.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

We're never going to come to an agreement on this. You're opinion is that BLM is a racist hate group. Right? So of course to you, any association with BLM is equivalent to association with any Alt-Right group.

I don't agree. In my opinion, your perception of BLM is flawed in that you focus on the behavior of a very small contingent within a very large, decentralized movement to characterize the entire movement.

But it's false equivalence.

BLM isn't inherently racist. What percentage of those who claim an affiliation with BLM are black nationalists, black separatists or black supremacists?

The Alt-Right is a movement that *is* inherently racist. 100% of its members are white nationalists, most are actually white separatists and many are white supremacists. This isn't me unfairly characterizing the Alt-Right. White nationalism is literally what they have in common.

Based on this false equivalence, of course you think I'm being a hypocrite.

Ok then show me quotes of this guy from the OP saying white nationalists things.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

And further more, while this Posobeic person sounds like a clown, show me examples of him declaring white supremacy, or advocating violence.

Weren't you the one on the other thread that claimed that you were trying to show that not everyone who calls themselves alt right is a supremacists, and you were not lumping them all together?

Are we going to just keep deliberately ignoring nuance here? What I have said repeatedly is that a lot of people have mistakenly been drawn into self-identifying as "Alt-Right" because of the actions of people like Jack Posobiec.

Jack Posobiec KNOWS the real Alt-Right, intimately. Here he is, out drinking with the guy who coined the friggin' term. Mr. "HAIL TRUMP! HAIL OUR PEOPLE! HAIL VICTORY!" himself, the headliner of the Unite the Right rally, Richard Bertrand Spencer.

That is this guy right here:

That was them hanging out at another "unity" rally in 2016. Jack Posobiec was one of the organizers of the rally while he was with Citizens for Trump. I'll also point out that Jack Posobiec was fired from Rebel Media for plagiarizing the rhetoric of Jason Kessler. Jason Kessler was the organizer for the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville.

Jack Posobiec isn't being unfairly maligned. He has used his association with the Alt-Right to his advantage. To further his own brand and his career. He's not some unwitting victim of a smear.

Take note of the title of this thread:

I never claimed that Jack Posobiec was a white supremacists calling for violence. That's *your* arbitrary standard for proof of a claim I never made. Are you denying that he's got substantial connections to the Alt-Right?
edit on 2017-8-15 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Take note of the title of this thread:

I never claimed that Jack Posobiec was a white supremacists calling for violence. That's *your* arbitrary standard for proof of a claim I never made. Are you denying that he's got substantial connections to the Alt-Right?

You literally just said in your last post.

The Alt-Right is a movement that *is* inherently racist. 100% of its members are white nationalists, most are actually white separatists and many are white supremacists.

So show me proof that this guy has said those things.

Or you are just saying he is connected.

Well what a wimpy argument.

You know I like many of your threads.

But this reeks of you saying "neo nazi" "alt right are all racist" and then saying here are some people that have met racist.

You are implying that the people you are naming are white nationalist, but you can't post any proof of them being so.

This whole thread is such aa stretch of guilt by association that its ridiculous.

"So this guy hung out with a guy that is racist, and then Trump retweeted a tweet from the first guy, so therefore Trump bad."

It makes no sense.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join