It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Retweets Alt-Right Connected Political Operative

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
guys i'm seeing a lot of deflection in this thread but honestly i can only see two options going on here;
either you've got a president who is intentionally signalling to these unsavoury types that he's not really as against them as he was forced over the course of a weekend to say he is, nod and a wink and keep up the good work boys,

OR

you have a president who doesn't check the sources of his information and just throws out into the aether whatever takes his fancy willy nilly, consequences be damned.

the former is clearly worse but damn what has the world come to when the latter is your best case scenario? sort yourselves out america!

No matter the source (and you should be careful about believing the extent of the smearing against this guy - he just seems like a conspiracy theorist to me), his question was perfectly legitimate and one that needs an answer.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Actually, the guy has a valid point. Don't know who he is, don't care, but his question is valid and worthy of ponder.

I imagine that's why Trump shared it, eh?

Given the timing, and Trumps hesitance to specifically name the white supremacists and Nazis when he condemned the violence, it is more likely that he shared it as a distraction and deflection with the hopes of taking some of the heat off himself.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I'm sure this has already been said but your post attempts to imply anyone on the alt-right is automatically a white supremacist. The post Trump retweeted has nothing to do with race and does not contradict his condemning of white supremacy. He even said during the campaign that some of the behavior he saw from white supremacists was disgusting, he clearly finds it to be distasteful.
edit on 15/8/2017 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I'm sure this has already been said but your post attempts to imply anyone on the alt-right is automatically a white supremacist.

the term alt-right came from neo-nazis rebranding themselves, so technically the alt-right is a white power thing.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: growler

I would actually say the term came about from the MSM attempting to label people outside of the mainstream right, basically the type of right wing people you may find on ATS or people like Alex Jones, the type of people more willing to believe in conspiracy theories and alternative narratives. Of course the term also seems to encompass far right nut jobs and those types of people can be racist, but it's a gross generalization to say one must be a racist if they are alt-right.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Well, if there was any question whether or not Donald Trump supports whacko white supremacists and their hate groups, there isn't any more. He just signaled to all those "thugs" that he's their guy, with a wink and nod and a "Hey! Look at all that black on black gangster crime in "Chicago"!

He thinks he's so crafty, but there is no doubt after this racist move, and after his recent comment about considering a pardon for Joe Arpaio, that we have a white supremacist in the White House/Oval Office.

edit on 15-8-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
As usual the Trump supporters will see no wrong with this.

I guess its fair to point out that every day there are violent deaths up and down the country that get little in the way of media coverage.

The problem is in the context of the tweet.

Its just taken away from Trumps earlier address denouncing the far right violence.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I can't find a copy because he took the tweet down but trump tweeted earlier an image of a train plowing through a CNN logo that said can't stop the trump train. Big powerfully fast looking train that said trump on the side.
Unfortunately the image also included a person behind the logo being mown down by the train. He's really aware this moron.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Plenty of room for outrage on all of it.
This thread isn't really about Chicago though is it?
No it's about the alt right attempting to refocus the headlines.
Kind of like what I see going on here over the past few days.
It's sickening that I even belong to the same website as some of you. Sickening .
I didn't know this hate resided in so many of the people I interact with daily.

If you're not outraged by what happened in Charlottesville there's something very very wrong with you.
Don't try to change the focus away from that.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Kind of like, oh I don't know. having an issue when Obama didn't call Isis radical Islamic terrorists. And calling him out for not saying that? But he can't call these guys terrorists? Can't call the bigots and racists?
The hypocrisy is dripping down the damn walls here.

He can't call this guy an American terrorist because this guy represents you guys. His deplorable base.
Oh yes I said it.
Deplorable and these are exactly the people Hillary was talking about.
Go ahead and try to find some dignity to wrap yourself in because it's sure not part of your makeup naturally.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Well thank you for proving my point on the other thread.

We were discussing how I thought it was ridiculous for people to roast trump for merely condemning all violence instead if specifically naming right wingers.

I said Obama praised blm at the memorial of the Dallas cops shot, and invited one of their leaders to the whitehouse.

I said if trump did anything similar people would go crazy.

And here we are, trump retreated an alt right person after Charlottesville and you feel the need to make it a thread.

Absolute hypocrisy.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

You really need to seek some help. You're so obsessed that you use the crimes commited in Chicago to smear Trump. Well where was the outrage in the MSM then? 1 death caused by a lunatic and all go balistic and it's somehow Trump's fault. Going by your logic the 9 deaths in Chicago are still Obama's fault but it gets shruged off because it's normal. Yeah sorry but people liky that suck at life. I'm tired of bull# like this because you're pissed that Trump is raising awareness of issues Obama the retard ignored.

Well enjoy your star and flag bait. You're clearly not interested in helping to unite the american public. Divide and conquer and you're right in the middle of it. Great job. You're part of the problem.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RazorV66

Plenty of room for outrage on all of it.
This thread isn't really about Chicago though is it?
No it's about the alt right attempting to refocus the headlines.
Kind of like what I see going on here over the past few days.
It's sickening that I even belong to the same website as some of you. Sickening .
I didn't know this hate resided in so many of the people I interact with daily.

If you're not outraged by what happened in Charlottesville there's something very very wrong with you.
Don't try to change the focus away from that.

If you're not outraged by the deaths BLM caused there's something very very wrong with you. See how easy it is to blame one side and ignore the other. Kinda what people do all day long. Neither side is innocent and you better hope that nothing happens to a Trump supporter this week or the next or the next that could be attributed as a hate crime. The roles can be reversed any minute now. You will run out of excuses pretty quick when that happens.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
How is Trump's tweet about Chicago any different to the usual left wing tactic of coming out with such things as more people are killed by golf buggies than Islamic terrorists whenever there is an attack?
its the same meaningless deflection.

And I know it wasn't golf buggies but there's always some whacky cause of death that gets dragged up as a way of saying "Nothing to see here"

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

And further more, while this Posobeic person sounds like a clown, show me examples of him declaring white supremacy, or advocating violence.

Weren't you the one on the other thread that claimed that you were trying to show that not everyone who calls themselves alt right is a supremacists, and you were not lumping them all together?

But now you somehow bring this guy up while referencing "neo nazis".

And you are just throwing names out trying to smear all of these people as if they too are neo nazis.

I think you are better than this. Everything you have done here is directly opposed to what you were sayiinng to me on the other thread yesterday.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

He just can't stick to the script. I would be confused as well when my opinions change daily because they depend on my mood. Must be really exhausting.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I quit trying to make sense of why Trump supporters can still support this idiot.

After all the stupidity, lies, firings, video evidence of his contradictions and lies, bullying, attacking women, his divisiveness, attacking anyone who disagrees with him, thin skinned and acting like a child when his feelings are hurt, attacking his own party, his questionable pandering to white supremacists and the alt-right, diverting attention from his own presidency with chronic attacks against Obama and Hillary, his chronic accusations of fake news by the media while he has been spewing and tweeting rhetoric which is twisted and false, his numerous firings of his own staff, world leaders and allies denouncing his ridiculous rhetoric, the numerous scandals in just 6 months of his presidency, his incompetency and lack of self-control, his ignorance of the duties of the presidency, now 3 CEO resignations from Trump's council, and the list can go on and on...

What else can this guy do until the cloud of ignorance is lifted??? It's really scary to think this guy is still sitting in the oval office after everything that has happened. I wouldn't be surprised if his supporters would still support him if he put members of the KKK and Putin himself on his staff. Talk about waking up, you have to be blind and deaf not to realize something is terribly wrong with this president. Republican or Democrat, any career politician would have been impeached out office by now! It's not only embarrassing to think some Americans could support someone who has attacked basic American values which this country has stood for over 2000 years, he has consistently attacked the first amendment rights of the press which is the cornerstone of our democracy!

edit on 15-8-2017 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Yes anyone else would have been impeached.

You are so delusional that you are not living in reality.

What has he done that is impeachable?

Attacking the press?

You mean like Obama surveilling a reporter he didn't like, James Rosen?

I remember all of the threads where you called for Obama's impeachment on that.

Oh wait, you didn't do that, because you are a hypocrite.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Trump retweets a man asking a valid question.

Quick, let's distract from the question with ad hominem!

-OP

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

has Trump ever done anything you didn't like or what hasn't he done or said which you already like..?

this is why I voted for Trump ; to lift the thinly veiled mask of the real America.
maybe now, they will morally abject when we try to scold the world on values before we bring them "freedom" or try to topple another "regime" whilst spying on our allies and citizens....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join