It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Retweets Alt-Right Connected Political Operative

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Quick question the the Trump supporters:

Do you not find it strange that with the hundreds of millions of people that the President could retweet, tens of thousands of whom probably have something to say about violence in Chicago if that's what he wants to address (and why do it with a retweet?) — that he just happened to select a tweet from the guy who was hanging out knocking back drinks with Richard Spencer during the Republican National Convention?

And this on the day where he was pressured into finally denouncing white nationalists, white supremacists, neo-Nazis etc by name?

How is that even possible?

Hey Wolf Blitzer and Gloria Borger were knocking back drinks celebrating Hillary's only win ever in her aspirations to be President at the DNC.
And we all know how CNN is unbiased eh?
And Obama sat down with the terrorists of BLM at the White House, so whatever.
And what is this crap about Trump "finally" denouncing the racist scumbags?
He denounced them by name today and denounced all hate by anyone on Saturday after it happened.
Now he has to have style points to make you Leftists happy?
You'll never be happy with anything he does.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vorian

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

Waco, TX has the highest murder rate per capita. Chicago is nowhere near that. Wonder why Trump focuses on Chicago?

Probably because Waco is some bumpkin town, and Chicago is one of the gems of the world, or at least it used to be.

Waco is a bumpkin town? OMG, how old are you?

It is not a bumpkin town, it is quite famous. It has a substantial population.

Waco has a population of 135,000. Chicago has a population of nearly 3 million. Please tell me that your are just trolling me, I can't stand to think that you are being serious, it would make me too sad.

I don;t trolll, the number was per capita.

That's the problem....drop the per capita and Chicago has the highest rate bar none.
If Chicago had a population of 135,000, the rate would be like 30,000% per capita(or insert astronomical figure here)
And what good did Obama do for Chicago that Trump is trying to undo?
Nothing is the answer.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Chicago is a disaster, good for Trump for trying to bring awareness to this liberal-caused dumpster fire that has taken the lives of thousands of African Americans.

There are higher crime and murder rates in other states/cities. Trump focuses on Chicago since Obama lived in the state. No other reason. LOL

Whats the statistics on Trump focusing on Chicago ?
Where are there higher crime rates ? What crimes ?
Are you comparing entire states with cities (re: states/cities) ?
Why do you think Trump focuses on Chicago just because of Obama ?
Why do you end with a LOL ? Seems like a serious statement.

I gave some, as in Waco, TX. Easy enough to google.

Trump has tried tried to remove anything Obama did, good or bad. Even good from a Republican perspective. I can see why Trump picks on Chicago. It is glaringly obvious.

Didnt answer the questions. Lets use your Waco example as a start. Which type of crimes are more prevalent in Waco than in Chicago ?
What is glaringly obvious ? Trump doing away with the Paris Accord and trying to do with away with ACA ? Does that necessarily mean doing away with everything ? I consider both of those good things. And not necessarily a vendetta against Obama . I understand folks do still worship Obama as "the messiah" and the name still gives a tingle up some folks' leg , but bad policy is bad policy.
edit on 8/15/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

You know what boggles my mind? Maynard Keynes coined the term "technological unemployment" in 1930.

Economic Possibilities for our Grandchildren

For the moment the very rapidity of these changes is hurting us and bringing difficult problems to solve. Those countries are suffering relatively which are not in the vanguard of progress. We are being afflicted with a new disease of which some readers may not yet have heard the name, but of which they will hear a great deal in the years to come--namely, technological unemployment. This means unemployment due to our discovery of means of economising the use of labour outrunning the pace at which we can find new uses for labour.

But this is only a temporary phase of maladjustment. All this means in the long run that mankind is solving its economic problem. I would predict that the standard of life in progressive countries one hundred years hence will be between four and eight times as high as it is to-day. There would be nothing surprising in this even in the light of our present knowledge. It would not be foolish to contemplate the possibility of afar greater progress still.

We're on track to hit a 7.5x GDP per capita increase from 1930 by 2030. In that regard Keynes was eerily prescient. Where he was wrong in thinking that all this great benefit of technological advance would trickle down to the working class. That we would gradually work less as we replaced the need for human labor.

That's where he was very wrong. We're working as much as we ever were. It would be easy to think that we could just gradually reduce the average work week by changing OT laws but the French did it and what happened there was that businesses just adjusted compensation. Less than a third of the labor force actually works a 35 hour work week. Unemployment has gone up and down but as of right now, it's at what? 9.5% in France which is pretty much where it was in 2000 when they changed the work week to 35 hours by adjusting the OT threshold.

It's not hard to imagine how this doesn't yield the expected results. A business can just lower base compensation to account for the OT so that there's zero net change.

Germany seems to have had a lot of success with job sharing programs. I have some reading to do to get caught up with the trends from 2016-2017 but when I was reading about it in 2015, I seem to remember that unemployment was down, they were running a budget surplus, unemployment was reaching historic lows and they had decent growth. And what's the average amount of PTO for German workers? 34 days a year? They're working about 1,400 hours per year to our 1,800. Of course, they export *a lot."

Then there are the basic income experiments taking place in various locales. I'm highly skeptical of basic income schemes myself but I'm open to see the results and change my opinion.

In short, I don't know. I'm open to anything at this point.
edit on 2017-8-15 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Here we go again, more sociopathic delusional liberal spin and pandering from ATS's biggest flag sucker.

You're doing nothing butt fueling the problem and this endless cycle of provocation.
edit on 15-8-2017 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
Except anybody who uses twitter easily understands that a retweet does not equal endorsement/promote/support.

I hope you arent involved in the structured part of these subversive groups attempting to overthrow America. The DOJ will soon be pinching one rat at a time until the bosses are discovered. Don't worry, as long as you cooperate, you will probs get immunity

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

I don't think sociopathic means what you think it does. Perhaps you should try listening to me. I'm right more than I'm wrong. I'm a smart guy and I'm probably paying a lot more attention than you are.

me in June:

There's a very high likelihood that he's now taking orders — or at least requests — from the WH as he coordinated with the Trump campaign during the election. Like I said, remember the name.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Chicago is a disaster, good for Trump for trying to bring awareness to this liberal-caused dumpster fire that has taken the lives of thousands of African Americans.

Chicago has a gang violence issue caused by drugs and poverty... but even more so by the systemic oppression of minorities that is a NATIONWIDE epidemic. It hits Chicago harder due to the income disparity, and history/demographics of the city.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox
# that. The only people oppressing Chicago are the standing army of 80,000+ domestic terrorists who control entire chunks of city in clear violation of the sovereignty of the United States of America. They pledge allegiance not to the USA, its citizens, or the constitution. Their allegiance is to their network of illegal trans-national criminal enterprises. The complicity of the local and state governments and its corruption has exasperated the situation across multiple generations.

The battle of our times may very well be held in the biggest city held hostage under siege for decades. When it is eventually liberated, hopefully the citizens rights to own firepower strong enough to compete with the criminals will be restored. This would forever change the dynamic of who controls the city. The United States of America, or domestic terrorists loyal to international violent drug cartels through financial dependency.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   

There are higher crime and murder rates in other states/cities. Trump focuses on Chicago since Obama lived in the state. No other reason. LOL

Yep. Exactly what I was going to say.

Black crime? check

Where Obama's from? check

Run by a Democrat political machine? check

fivethirtyeight.com...
Chicago’s murder rate is high, and it has risen significantly in the last two years. But the recent rate of killings is not unprecedented: During the mid-1990s, Chicago experienced a higher toll of murders than it did in 2016.

Nor, despite the attention it often gets from Trump and others, is Chicago uniquely dangerous among U.S. cities. According to preliminary data compiled by my colleague Jeff Asher, Chicago had the eighth-highest murder rate among big U.S. cities in 2016. Cities including St. Louis, Baltimore and Detroit have much higher rates, as do a host of other towns scattered throughout the United States.

According to this website Youngstown has a higher murder rate than Chicago.

But you'd never guess any of that by the propaganda that gets parroted by people that most definitely haven't been programmed and conditioned.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

I remember when we were worried about the crimes and misimeaners of our leaders and not who and what they retweeted. Man we have it good, don't we?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Except anyone who *really* uses Twitter easily understands the nuance of retweeting. 99% "retweet does not equal..." really means "I'm endorsing the s# out of whatever I tweet if you like it or it's true. If it's wrong, I'm covering my ass."

I hope you arent involved in the structured part of these subversive groups attempting to overthrow America.

Me too! I don't think so? I'm sure I would know right?

The DOJ will soon be pinching one rat at a time until the bosses are discovered. Don't worry, as long as you cooperate, you will probs get immunity

If the DOJ ever questions me, I'll give them Steve Bannon's name. The real coup here is that the Mercers and their CNP+Heritage cadre flipped on Cruz, and made short order of taking over Trump's campaign, occupying key roles in transition and the administration with a 90-day investment of their time and probably $15m worth of Mercer's money.

And it's through Bannon that Trump has ended up with all these Alt-Right connections. It's Bannon who is leaking constantly, using Breitbart and the whole Cernovich/Posobiec/Alt-Right/Alt-Lite/#GamerGate/4chan/Reddit troll army to punish his enemies in the administration and push his f'd up agenda.

Bannon is an effing nut. He couldn't run Biosphere 2. His worldview is derived from some combination of Camp of the Saints, alcohol, false memories, hate and megalomania.

And while the Bannonite muppets screech "globalist" Bannon has Erik Prince pitching a CIA-led merc army in Afghanistan. Cambridge Analytica and Prince are both operating in Africa. Disaster capitalists are removing the safeguards that are supposed to prevent the very economic meltdown that some of them made billions on. (along with George Soros, Mnuchin's old boss and one of his partners in OneWest)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Do you ever get tired of smearing and connecting people through bogus associations?

We could all play that game. The last President was pals with a Keith Ellison, right? Same Keith Ellison that had ties to the Nation of Islam. The same Nation of Islam who called for killing white people... do you want to see the pictures and articles?

So what, Obama wanted to kill white people, right?

Or this...

Here is the known anti white racist Wes Bellamy pictured with Terry McAuliffe the governor of Virginia...

The same Wes Bellamy who said this:

Oh, and look here... Bombshell...

So Obama was an anti-white racist President who hated seeing white people, didn't want them in America and tuned out when they spoke? Right?

Grow up. You're targeting people like Cernovic and trying to lump them in with KKK members, packaging it up in your "alt-right" label. The saddest thing is you seem to think your propaganda is clever.

edit on 15/8/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   

I don't think sociopathic means what you think it does. Perhaps you should try listening to me. I'm right more than I'm wrong. I'm a smart guy and I'm probably paying a lot more attention than you are.

me in June:

There's a very high likelihood that he's now taking orders — or at least requests — from the WH as he coordinated with the Trump campaign during the election. Like I said, remember the name.

If you could find out who is funding these white nationalists rallies and where their support is coming from, that would be an epic thread. I haven't looked into your billion dollar brain hacker thread lately to track down those sources, but if there's a connection.......

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The saddest thing is you seem to think your propaganda is clever.

The saddest thing is that you're not even American and you're one of the most brainwashed Bannonites I encounter day-to-day.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   

I don't think sociopathic means what you think it does. Perhaps you should try listening to me. I'm right more than I'm wrong. I'm a smart guy...

...Still waitin on that facepalm emoji Mods.

Bro, in most of your political threads. You subvert common rational awareness of facts and deliberately manipulate any context to fit your premise. Your certainty is your ignorance, and it doesn't even matter if you get blind sided by truth, because I get the impression your definition of that is only relevant to your perspective, which makes you incapable of empathizing with what you oppose as to better understand it's rationale. Instead you segregate and demonize.

Like many, you missed the the switch, you missed the turnover.

edit on 15-8-2017 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   
the helter skelter is a theater production. The actual global dynamic power shift that will determine global leadership future in the 21st century is happening in with Bancroft Global and Vinnel.

The success or failure of these ventures will determine the governance bloc for the rest of the century. Perhaps longer ...
edit on 8-15-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory

I remember when we were worried about the crimes and misimeaners of our leaders and not who and what they retweeted. Man we have it good, don't we?

Well with the fake Russia narrative dying a death, I guess the next wave of propaganda is about tying White Supremacists to Trump and Republicans by any means necessary. The operational switch to the new agenda looks pretty obvious.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
guys i'm seeing a lot of deflection in this thread but honestly i can only see two options going on here;
either you've got a president who is intentionally signalling to these unsavoury types that he's not really as against them as he was forced over the course of a weekend to say he is, nod and a wink and keep up the good work boys,

OR

you have a president who doesn't check the sources of his information and just throws out into the aether whatever takes his fancy willy nilly, consequences be damned.

the former is clearly worse but damn what has the world come to when the latter is your best case scenario? sort yourselves out america!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join