It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Retweets Alt-Right Connected Political Operative

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Vorian

I didn't say it was.

Are you easily dismissing it?

I am not dismissing it. There are several large cities before it in regard to murder rate. I question Trump's motives focusing on Chicago.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vorian
Waco, TX has the highest murder rate per capita. Chicago is nowhere near that. Wonder why Trump focuses on Chicago?

Probably because Waco is some bumpkin town, and Chicago is one of the gems of the world, or at least it used to be.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Trump is just an idiot. He retweets neo-nazis. Most things he tweets are not factual.

He should not be the President. It's just crazy.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

Waco, TX has the highest murder rate per capita. Chicago is nowhere near that. Wonder why Trump focuses on Chicago?

Probably because Waco is some bumpkin town, and Chicago is one of the gems of the world, or at least it used to be.

Waco is a bumpkin town? OMG, how old are you?

It is not a bumpkin town, it is quite famous. It has a substantial population.
edit on 15-8-2017 by Vorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Oh, in that case, simple. Obama.

link   
Quick question the the Trump supporters:

Do you not find it strange that with the hundreds of millions of people that the President could retweet, tens of thousands of whom probably have something to say about violence in Chicago if that's what he wants to address (and why do it with a retweet?) — that he just happened to select a tweet from the guy who was hanging out knocking back drinks with Richard Spencer during the Republican National Convention?

And this on the day where he was pressured into finally denouncing white nationalists, white supremacists, neo-Nazis etc by name?

How is that even possible?

link   

Substantial in comparison to what?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Oh, in that case, simple. Obama.

Your answer makes no sense if you don't quote me and I have posted a couple times in between. Just a helpful tip.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Substantial in comparison to what?

To many cities. I pulled Milwaukee at random. 595k. 135 k doesn;t mean bumpkin.

link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: theantediluvian

The rest of Posobiec's nonsense notwithstanding, what Trump re-Tweeted from him is the stark, plain facts that every Leftist turns their back on.
Not sure if that is by design or stupidity but it's a valid question....where is the outrage about Chicago?
We know who the real, paid staged protesters are and the majority were from the Left, so we could go all night long about that.
But hey, what the hell....more hate from you guys to deflect away from the valid issue of nonstop violence in the Leftist disaster zone called Chicago.
Who needs North Korea?...there is a war going on there.

Again, good God, Chicago doesn;t have the highest crime or murder rate. Why the focus on Chicago? Why not start at the ciity with the highest rates?

The stats are more than likely skewed by the sheer population of Chicago...when they say X is the number of killings per 100,000 residents, it is a deceiving figure.

Chicago’s data showed it was about on the same pace as 2016 and still leads the country, with 328 people killed in the first six months of this year. It added nearly 100 more in July and early August, with the total at 423 as of Aug. 11, according to local news reports.

www.washingtontimes.com...

chicago.suntimes.com...

link   
I just don't get how this could happen inadvertently. If this was anyone else but Trump, you'd all be flipping your s# saying that Trump was trying to send a signal to the Alt-Right.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Chicago is a disaster, good for Trump for trying to bring awareness to this liberal-caused dumpster fire that has taken the lives of thousands of African Americans.

There are higher crime and murder rates in other states/cities. Trump focuses on Chicago since Obama lived in the state. No other reason. LOL

Whats the statistics on Trump focusing on Chicago ?
Where are there higher crime rates ? What crimes ?
Are you comparing entire states with cities (re: states/cities) ?
Why do you think Trump focuses on Chicago just because of Obama ?
Why do you end with a LOL ? Seems like a serious statement.

link   

PRO TIP: Click on your name in my post.

link   
a reply to: JinMI

Doesn't it seem like an unbelievably bad decision though? The more I think about it, the more it stinks.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

The rest of Posobiec's nonsense notwithstanding, what Trump re-Tweeted from him is the stark, plain facts that every Leftist turns their back on.
Not sure if that is by design or stupidity but it's a valid question....where is the outrage about Chicago?
We know who the real, paid staged protesters are and the majority were from the Left, so we could go all night long about that.
But hey, what the hell....more hate from you guys to deflect away from the valid issue of nonstop violence in the Leftist disaster zone called Chicago.
Who needs North Korea?...there is a war going on there.

Again, good God, Chicago doesn;t have the highest crime or murder rate. Why the focus on Chicago? Why not start at the ciity with the highest rates?

The stats are more than likely skewed by the sheer population of Chicago...when they say X is the number of killings per 100,000 residents, it is a deceiving figure.

Chicago’s data showed it was about on the same pace as 2016 and still leads the country, with 328 people killed in the first six months of this year. It added nearly 100 more in July and early August, with the total at 423 as of Aug. 11, according to local news reports.

www.washingtontimes.com...

chicago.suntimes.com...

Depends on how you do the math. WaPo also had Waco as highest in murder rates.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Honest answer is that I highly doubt he's done the digging or cares to obtain the information you have. I would guess he simply recognized the name.

That's not to say that this wasn't intentional. It does make you think.

And this on the day where he was pressured into finally denouncing white nationalists, white supremacists, neo-Nazis etc by name?

I didn't see you denounce any of them upon making the thread either, I assumed it however.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Waco has a population of 135,000. Chicago has a population of nearly 3 million. Please tell me that your are just trolling me, I can't stand to think that you are being serious, it would make me too sad.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Chicago is a disaster, good for Trump for trying to bring awareness to this liberal-caused dumpster fire that has taken the lives of thousands of African Americans.

There are higher crime and murder rates in other states/cities. Trump focuses on Chicago since Obama lived in the state. No other reason. LOL

Whats the statistics on Trump focusing on Chicago ?
Where are there higher crime rates ? What crimes ?
Are you comparing entire states with cities (re: states/cities) ?
Why do you think Trump focuses on Chicago just because of Obama ?
Why do you end with a LOL ? Seems like a serious statement.

I gave some, as in Waco, TX. Easy enough to google.

Trump has tried tried to remove anything Obama did, good or bad. Even good from a Republican perspective. I can see why Trump picks on Chicago. It is glaringly obvious.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Waco has a population of 135,000. Chicago has a population of nearly 3 million. Please tell me that your are just trolling me, I can't stand to think that you are being serious, it would make me too sad.

I don;t trolll, the number was per capita.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I don;t trolll, the number was per capita.

I know it was per capita, and I'm saying nobody cares about Waco, except Waconians, it means little to the country or to the world. Chicago is a world-wide famous city, and having massive murder problems is a big issue, something the President should address, not just for humanitarian purposes, but for the image of the entire USA worldwide.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join