It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War-torn Yemen now wracked by cholera, with thousands dead and 500,000 sick

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Yemen is home to the largest outbreak of cholera in the world, with the total number of suspected cases reaching 500,000 and nearly 2,000 people dying from the disease since April, the World Health Organization said. Every day, an estimated 5,000 more are falling ill.

War-torn Yemen now wracked by cholera, with thousands dead and 500,000 sick

Whoa! 500,000 people with Cholera now... and 5,000 a day acquiring the illness!

Saudi won't open the airports for UN humanitarian aid and just seems to want everyone to die over there.

How can any of us help these people?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka

Depopulation is part of the whole game, my friend.

It's the hardest part of the NWO globalist agenda.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
well everybody supports wahhabi loving, daesh friendly saudi arabia who are bombing yemen into dust.
trump was even dancing with the dudes who concocted 9/11 the other week after opening a hotel there.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
The Saudi armed coalition is nothing but pure cowardice. They cannot dance toe to toe on the ground with the Houthi rebellion without becoming increasingly embarrassed with overwhelming losses. Even when the Saudis hire Sudanese mercenaries, they are dispatched for a lost cause. The Colombian mercenaries that were hired by the UAE were smart enough to see folly of their ways and returned home to make peace in the homeland.

It is from these losses that the evil army of Satan's demons turn their rage against the innocent by vaporizing communities and infrastructure.

# the MOAB, it sure did not look like this. Pussy ass MOAB.

The real epicenter of World War 3 is the Yemen conflict. It is the flashpoint where the empires' strongest vassal states are facing off. USA vs. Russia via Saudi Arabia vs. Iran. The problem is, it is a losing battle for SA. Which means a loss for the US ....

This is why Helter Skelter is in full force on the 24/7 domestic propaganda. Our fellow citizens actually believe there is a race war coming and are failing to understand what the outcome of this war will mean for our future in the 21st century, especially the economic dominance we have enjoyed for the last 80 years. The consequences of such are barely a month or two out from starting to become apparent though.

It is a shame the health care workers have yet to be paid since I last brought up this epidemic in June.

God bless them for sacrificing themselves to do what is right! And God bless you OP for keeping this on the Radar. You have inspired me to do a new thread that will include a graphic of the pieces of the global chessboard of WW3 from 2009 to present with projections on which empires will retain which states going into the 21st century in their sphere of influence. Yemen is the centerpiece, and the final solution. It has been right in front of me and I did not see it until now.

ISIS was an attempt to keep a legal basis for keeping our forces in contested territory, but it took on a life of its own unfortunately and expanded the war to absolute insanity.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Well Syria has plenty of room...Maybe the Yemen and Yewomen can move there?

Then they can all YeHaw together....

The sad state of affairs called, the Middle East.

Certainly a lot of compassion in the Moslem world....no doubt.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51
you have zero actual knowledge of the facts governing the situations in both of those states . Please don't embarrass yourself with played out cliches on what you believe is the reality of the underlying issues. I is a disservice to thinking humans everywhere.

Perhaps Helter Skelter is a simpler concept for you to understand? The good news is its on the 24/7 domestic propaganda channel near you today!

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
War. Famine. Pestilence. Death.

That what happens in the Holy Land.

Is it half or 3/4? because the middle two go hand in hand. Then it would be 2/3 then. Either way their f#d

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ConscienceZombie
Millions have been killed in nearly a decade of fighting in the Middle East/North Africa. We have been fighting WW3 since 2009. We are near the middle going into the latter half.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

You are correct, I have Zero knowledge of why the hell these people are fighting.

To me, and Im sure sane humans, it is all quite ridiculous and futile, but Im sure there is a logical explanation.

Could you please provide us with a quick precis on the situation over there, and why this has occurred, at least that would be a summation of your views........which we all would be interested in, Im sure.

Actually, I didnt mind the song Helter Skelter (The Beatles 1968).......If that's what you are referring to.
Or is it something else....BTW Im not North American.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

"War-torn" = constantly attacked by other nations.

I doubt that the cholera outbreak is a coincidence.

How can we help them?

Stop bombing them maybe?

U.S. Bombs: How We Helped Break Yemen.

Trump’s Ramped-Up Bombing in Yemen Signals More Aggressive Use of Military.

edit on 15-8-2017 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51
I provided a brief synopsis in my first reply to the OP. In fact, it pretty much gets to the broader picture of the clash of empires. The Saudi Kingdom has its own 75,000 strong PRIVATE mercenary army that is not only much larger than their official armed forces, but reports directly to the King. It is composed of for hire killers from all over the world and run by a subsidiary of Northrop Grumman called Vinnel. This company has an $819 million dollar contract to maintain its 1000 employees in the Kingdom constantly training and replenishing the ranks of what is likely the world largest private standing army. Forbes article on some of this background.

My apologies for the snarkiness. If you are not in the North American media market, consider yourself lucky. It is designed to mold our citizens into specific consumer trends and profiles to maximize our profitability to the state. Which media market are you in?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Probably an outcome the cabal wanted. If that did not want it that way the situation would be different.

From he cabals perspective war and soon vaccines, is the most efficient means of reducing the birthrate to zero and then get it into negative territory

its all part of the population reduction strategy that is never talked about.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss

Depopulation is part of the whole game, my friend.

It's the hardest part of the NWO globalist agenda.

Quick question, I read your thread, during your travels around the world did you notice any of this depopulation happening in real time, as in any examples?

new topics

top topics

join