It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CEOs quitting Trump's Business Panel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785
Wow. Trump supporters continue to make excuses. Weren't ya'll the same people that criticized Obama. And called him a Muslim with no proof? You all invented fake news and now that is your rallying cry.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves
a reply to: 3daysgone

Last time I checked, our very proud military, fought against the Nazis. Some gave all.

You are exactly right. They did fight the nazis. Looks like Trump will be leading them with this fight against neo-fascists.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

a reply to: 3daysgone

Last time I checked, our very proud military, fought against the Nazis. Some gave all.

And Trump has vehemently denounced the white supremacists. I see no reason why that would bother the military?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

Wow. Trump supporters continue to make excuses. Weren't ya'll the same people that criticized Obama. And called him a Muslim with no proof? You all invented fake news and now that is your rallying cry.

No. I was glad when Obama got elected. 8 years later I understand why it was bad that he got elected.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Vehemently, not so much.

Now Mr. Frazier on the other hand, got Trump's condemnation in under a Twitter hour.

edit on 14-8-2017 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Vehemently, not so much.

Yeah, I guess calling them "evil" and "thugs" isn't vehemently denouncing them. I guess Trump should have called for them all to be tossed in gas chambers.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

They made political decisions,

Yes, but while I think their decisions were political I think primarily they were economic. For us to ignore this simple distinction in motive is unfortunate. I would venture that almost all political decisions at root are economic decisions. To me seeing them chiefly as political decisions is an error.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

Not only is that fake news....it is old news.
We criticized Obama because he was a terrible President. Period.
We have Obama to thank for the racial divisiveness in this country for not condemning terrorist groups like BLM.
Oh but Trump calls out the racist hate groups and it's not good enough for you Demwits.
Always excuses from you guys about Trump this and Trump that.
The Leftists are the new hate group on the scene....always spewing hate and division about everything.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

Vehemently, not so much.

Yeah, I guess calling them "evil" and "thugs" isn't vehemently denouncing them. I guess Trump should have called for them all to be tossed in gas chambers.

Apparently it was the GOP that badgered Trump into being more forceful in condemnation of the Nazi's; can't blame them for not wanting to be associated with the white supremacists with the mid terms coming up soon. Even republicans remember why we fought WWII.

www.washingtonpost.com...
edit on 14-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: face23785
Merck and Under Armour CEOs Quit

In addition to them, I just saw another one quit on my Twitter feed. Wow. Merck was kind of no surprise because Trump has been critical of them in the past. But if they're all gonna start jumping ship over this overblown reaction to Charlottesville, I'd say none of them were serious about changing the business environment in this country in the first place. They got their publicity, they want to change things and help the working class, now they got an easy out so they can continue business as usual.

Hah!

Is there an opposite idiom for "the chickens have come home to roost"?

link   

Corporations have an allegiance to profits and progressivism and other multi-national corporations.

Globalism is happening.

They have no allegiance to Trump but rather to the company's future.

link   
Guessing these business got paid to make this political statement.

No CO is stupid enough to jump into a social media fake Trump supporters are nazis firestorm.

I would pull my shares out fast.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Shame on you for using that. I hope you are a better person than the words you chose in that moment.

We can disagree on if he was condemning enough, or why business advisors are telling him, "We quit, " without going there.

Honestly (said like your Grandma would say it, with an eye roll when you mess up and she looking at you. )

Not necessary.
edit on 14-8-2017 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Shame on you for using that. I hope you are a better person than the words you chose in that moment.

I'm not exactly sure what you are referring to, gas chambers I'm guessing? Well when someone calls you evil, and that isn't extreme enough for some, and we are taking about Nazis, gas chamber just seemed to be the logical leap.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Yes, they took those positions thinking it would help their companies. So true.
The promise from Trump was that he would be the spearhead of an economic boom.
Over and over he promised to find the best and the brightest and reestablish a robust environment for American business.

But maybe now they no longer believe him to be that solid a bet. Maybe they can see that the robust business environment he promised is turning into cheap carney and Trump a sideshow barker.

Please people, I beg you to understand this principle: without "now, govt. regulation of mandatory" 40 hour week and a guarantee of 2 years employment with possible "joining the company" these temporary agencies got to be regulated with this type of law. You can't have part time workers and expect growth. Japan is a classic example of the part time workers, its slowly turning into a land of "just giving up" type of young people. Today they catch more old people shop lifting then ever before. These young kids are next in line.

Were Trump to endorse this would not only surprise the hell out of me, it might even make me give him an ounce of credit.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Do you consider yourself a Nazi?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Musk 'did'.

I think the people deserve to know the reality of the situation. Afterall, it's our dollars on both ends.
your right, he did. He might be a bell-weather to keep an eye on.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Do you consider yourself a Nazi?

WTF!? Hating someone based on something as arbitrary as their skin color is beyond ridiculous, it's evil, as Trump would claim. But I don't even know what the hell your stupid accusation towards me has anything to do with my post? I hope you are a better person than the hate and slime you are trying to smear me with.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss

Corporations have an allegiance to profits and progressivism and other multi-national corporations.

Globalism is happening.

They have no allegiance to Trump but rather to the company's future.

I think that cuts straight to the case Face. My only variance from what you point out is that I think we might have a different definition of progressiveism. I might help me if I knew more about how you define that word.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I wasn't accusing you at all.
I asked because you said hate was coming your way, then referenced Nazis.
So, do you or don't you?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join