It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CEOs quitting Trump's Business Panel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: face23785

Rats, Underarmor, who's appeal is made in 3rd world countries, is off the counsel? So their "unique" perspective of slave labor expoitation selling to 1st world consumers is going to be sorely missed.

If the president can't even make his own clothes in the US, how can we expect others to?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Trump isn't playing their Globalist game of outsourcing jobs to the lowest wages possible, so they are leaving. Good news.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Willtell

Disney CEO becomes second exec to bail on Trump

nypost.com...

Oh my God, not even Mickey Mouse!

yep, Disney too...

It does seem to be a trend. Trump had to chose between his alt right base or the business leaders. Trump made his choice and now has to live with it.

I think that the CEOs realized that the Trump train is off the rails and they wanted off.

You’re absolutely right. And they understand the bad business of divisiveness in a multicultural world.

And just the plain old ignorance, deception and antics of Trump are so depraved, their repelled...

These are sophisticated, cultured men who, although far from perfect themselves, recognize low life tawdry antics for what they are.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
As per an earlier reply to another, I think that Trump promised the American business world that he would kind of be the Ceo of Ceos. There interest, from my recall, was that it was always dubious, partial at best. What's that space guys name, Branson isn't it? Richard Branson I think. He didn't think a Trump presidency was a good idea.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This discussion just wouldn't be complete without Trump's knee-jerk Twitter reaction:

Now that Ken Frazier of Merck Pharma has resigned from President's Manufacturing Council,he will have more time to LOWER RIPOFF DRUG PRICES!

As I read that, I think he must known Merck was already ripping people off with drug prices...but, whatever, it's a Trump-tweet.

He didn't drain any swamps. He just had to enter one, everyone will be gone soon enough.
edit on 8/14/2017 by Admitted because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Trump isn't playing their Globalist game of outsourcing jobs to the lowest wages possible, so they are leaving. Good news.

Then why were they there in the first place?

So through this racial conflict all of a sudden they decide to abandon Trump based on globalist outsourcing.

You got to at least have a little logic in your flimsy defense of Trump

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Trumps products as well as Ivanka's are outsourced. Perhaps they see the hypocrisy. Just a thought...

thehill.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

He is. Even his daughter. And refuse to move the production of their products to the U.S.

Here’s A List Of Trump Merchandise That’s Made In America. It’s Very Short.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
He condemned
After 48 hours
Saying, "As I said on Saturday," meaning he didn't believe he should have to clarify a message that hate is bad.
And, putting it at the end of his back-patting economic message.

Then, he took to Twitter to demonstrate that his comdemnation was primarily to satisfy the media.

NEWS FLASH
The media's job is to ask questions.
You don't "satisfy" them.
You answer the question.
We got his answer the first time when he looked up from his notes, into the camera, and said, "many sides."

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Well at least we know who isn't cut out to be a leader in this nation. People who quit because their feelings get hurt.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Then why were they there in the first place?

Easy, because they thought they could play the game and reap the benefits, as they always have in the past.
edit on 14-8-2017 by TruMcCarthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

Well at least we know who isn't cut out to be a leader in this nation. People who quit because their feelings get hurt.

Strange you should say that as Trump seems to get his feelings hurt constantly as his twitter posts exemplify.

www.theguardian.com...
edit on 14-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Musk 'did'.

I think the people deserve to know the reality of the situation. Afterall, it's our dollars on both ends.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Strange you should say that as Trump seems to get his feelings hurt constantly as his twitter posts exemplify.

Maybe, but he still hasn't quit.

Edited to add. Are you no happy that the leaders of these big evil corporations can't handle Trump?
edit on 14-8-2017 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves
He condemned
After 48 hours
Saying, "As I said on Saturday," meaning he didn't believe he should have to clarify a message that hate is bad.
And, putting it at the end of his back-patting economic message.

Then, he took to Twitter to demonstrate that his comdemnation was primarily to satisfy the media.

NEWS FLASH
The media's job is to ask questions.
You don't "satisfy" them.
You answer the question.
We got his answer the first time when he looked up from his notes, into the camera, and said, "many sides."

Well Mr. President? You were elected (in part) to get rid of bad people. Quit talking and get it done. You can do it!

link   
What is likely the case is that these CEOs, people that Trump has the utmost respect for, will hurt him badly inside through these type abandonments of him. That’s why originally he struck back so rapidly towards the Merck CEO.

These are Trump’s peers. A CEO is the top dog in our civilization…on a par with any president…Just go see how their assess are so thoroughly kissed in their lifestyle as a CEO.

Believe me Trump will be hurt by this

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

These are Trump’s peers. A CEO is the top dog in our civilization…on a par with any president

Except they don't have the military to back them up.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Disney CEO becomes second exec to bail on Trump

nypost.com...

Oh my God, not even Mickey Mouse!

Did you even look at the link?
That was from 2 1/2 months ago but whatever it takes for you deranged, hating Leftists to feel good about yourselves.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You're 100% correct. They were just looking for an excuse to leave, so they could continue screwing over consumers, without any pressure to stop.

I can't wait to see the parting Tweet that the Under Armor CEO gets. What do they make, bullet-proof vests?

Also, the CEO's on his "Presidential Council" have to be feeling a lot of pressure, and embarrassment, when President Trump makes all these announcements standing next to CEO's who are building new plants, hiring more workers, or bringing jobs back from overseas.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Last time I checked, our very proud military, fought against the Nazis. Some gave all.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join