It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Percenter Arrested in Bank Bomb Plot

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
a reply to: 3daysgone

i tend to think those 8 years of mental conditioning had a lot more with about 25% of the country going nuts because they had to accept a black president...

"Yuuuup"

K~
edit on 14-8-2017 by aethertek because: LANA!!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I just assumed it was another fat wannabe neck-beard warrior...And I was right.

This thread sums up these idiots quite well

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
Yeah true, but it is still better about 50% of the country doing the same thing now.

trump is black?

that's really gonna eff with his base :/

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

trump is black?

No he is white, and for some reason that is causing the same problem as it did with Obama.

that's really gonna eff with his base :/

Doesn't matter, he is still President.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

No he is white, and for some reason that is causing the same problem as it did with Obama.
Doesn't matter, he is still President.

i don't think trump being white is the problem. especially cos he's orange! ba-dump-tsshhhhh

no but really... he's a terrible person who's not competent for the job and is willing to mess up everything for his own personal gain. that's my problem with him, anyway.

yes, he's the president. and i'm a citizen. i'm not particularly confused about those roles.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

he's a terrible person who's not competent for the job and is willing to mess up everything for his own personal gain. that's my problem with him, anyway.

Do you mean like a person who would give hundreds of millions of dollars to a nation like Iran that want to destroy the US? Now that is a person that does not have instincts to be a leader. Trump is doing a great job putting America first.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Do you mean like a person who would give hundreds of millions of dollars to a nation like Iran that want to destroy the US? Now that is a person that does not have instincts to be a leader. Trump is doing a great job putting America first.

that's really cherrypicking the respective histories of two very different presidencies, i think. but i'm also pretty sure you're so entrenched in that mindset that there's little point in discussing it. i mean if you can say, with a straight face, 'trump is doing a great job' in any context besides 'trump is doing a great job turning the US into a dumpster fire' then i feel like we're operating within such totally different realities that we might as well not even be speaking a mutual language :/

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

that's really cherrypicking the respective histories of two very different presidencies, i think. but i'm also pretty sure you're so entrenched in that mindset that there's little point in discussing it. i mean if you can say, with a straight face, 'trump is doing a great job' in any context besides 'trump is doing a great job turning the US into a dumpster fire' then i feel like we're operating within such totally different realities that we might as well not even be speaking a mutual language :/

Well with your mindset that the US is turning into a dumpster fire because of Trump's actions then yes. You discussing this should not happen, because you lack the emotional restraint to look at it from a different perspective.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Well with your mindset that the US is turning into a dumpster fire because of Trump's actions then yes. You discussing this should not happen, because you lack the emotional restraint to look at it from a different perspective.

not at all, i understand your perspective. i just differ in my opinion to an extreme degree. that's entirely possible, you know.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

not at all, i understand your perspective.

Then explain it to me so we can both be sure.

. i just differ in my opinion to an extreme degree. that's entirely possible, you know.

No. It seems like it is happening less and less as we speak. After all it just happened this weekend on a scale a lot larger than two members sharing ideas on this forum in a civil manner.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
The real problem here is that the FBI IS the source of terrorism. Had the FBI not encouraged and given this man the means to terror, no terror plot would have taken place. Just typical FBI theatrics trying to pretend they actually stop terror.

BINGO

FBI used this to justify it's bloated budget. Without the FBI leading this person on, he would of never got a hold of any explosives.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
When ever the FBI admits they are infiltrating and "setting people up" be careful.

They give the false illusion they would never instigate their own operation using scapegoats and made-up perpetrators usually for political purposes.

Naw , thats never happened
Or has it ?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Lets make Obama President again where this sh** will stop....

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
The real problem here is that the FBI IS the source of terrorism. Had the FBI not encouraged and given this man the means to terror, no terror plot would have taken place. Just typical FBI theatrics trying to pretend they actually stop terror.

Care to source your claim here? Do you have proof that the FBI in this instance represented nothing more than a source of materials for this guy - a fake source of which had they not been involved, this guy would have gotten his materials from a real source?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join