It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Percenter Arrested in Bank Bomb Plot

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
‘Out for blood’: Man arrested in plan to bomb Oklahoma bank

OKLAHOMA CITY — A 23-year-old man who was “out for blood” when he attempted to detonate what he believed was an explosives-laden van outside an Oklahoma bank in a plot similar to the deadly 1995 bombing of the Oklahoma City federal building, authorities said Monday.

During a meeting with undercover FBI agents in June, Jerry Drake Varnell of Sayre, Oklahoma, said he held “III% ideology” and wanted “to start the next revolution,” a reference to the “Three Percenters” patriot movement — begun in 2008, galvanized by President Barack Obama’s election — and that has rallied against gun control efforts and pledges resistance to the federal government over the infringement of constitutional rights.

damn... when will all this white terrorism stop?

i'm kidding. kind of. but wow.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

That is domestic terrorism and its growing problem, collectively people are losing it on mass .

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

This feels like CIA bull#. Through and through.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Sounds like a someone fell for a FBI honey pot. Glad they caught the guy.
edit on 14-8-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

That is domestic terrorism and its growing problem, collectively people are losing it on mass .

It is so true. I hope they have better security at the nuclear plants. People are going nuts in America, they need full time jobs damn it.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It is so true. I hope they have better security at the nuclear plants. People are going nuts in America, they need full time jobs damn it.

Absolutely they do, it is quite bizarre watching this unfold.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I guess they didn't want to use real explosives like they did with Timothy McVeigh?

The FBI’s informant could of at least had him rob the bank with a water pistol, then try to blow it up with Play-Doh... that of been a bigger story.

edit on 14-8-2017 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Absolutely nuts! Remember that guy that shot the senator at the baseball game? It's getting out of control.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard

Absolutely nuts! Remember that guy that shot the senator at the baseball game? It's getting out of control.

Yes, I remember that. I beginning to feel that "anything goes" now in America. We see it now in South America and even it Mexico. The world on the whole is becoming a "koo koo nest" of human slime

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

How would you solve it?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Yes, I remember that. I beginning to feel that "anything goes" now in America. We see it now in South America and even it Mexico. The world on the whole is becoming a "koo koo nest" of human slime

hmmm. It makes think about conditioning of the human mind. How long would it take to condition the mindset of these young people? About 8 years it seems.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

How would you solve it?

Give everyone free phones of course .

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Give everyone free phones of course

You may be joking, but the cell phone use in the last 8 years has risen dramatically. Easy to send signals through, for conditioning purposes.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Who knew white young men would be the easiest to radicalize and push to become terrorist.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
When ever the FBI admits they are infiltrating and "setting people up" be careful.

They give the false illusion they would never instigate their own operation using scapegoats and made-up perpetrators usually for political purposes.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The real problem here is that the FBI IS the source of terrorism. Had the FBI not encouraged and given this man the means to terror, no terror plot would have taken place. Just typical FBI theatrics trying to pretend they actually stop terror.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah. Do you think this is kind of like practice for them?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: joshysway

Who knew white young men would be the easiest to radicalize and push to become terrorist.

After 8 years of mental conditioning from the left was enough it seems.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

i tend to think those 8 years of mental conditioning had a lot more with about 25% of the country going nuts because they had to accept a black president...

edit on 14-8-2017 by fiverx313 because: missed a bracket

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

i tend to think those 8 years of mental conditioning had a lot more with about 25% of the country going nuts because they had to accept a black president...

Yeah true, but it is still better about 50% of the country doing the same thing now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join