It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Niburu Mayan Timeshifts Are REAL! You, however, are not!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

You're very poetic when you're pissed off.

Me likey.

Right?! That was actually pretty beautiful.

The secret is using lots of exclamation points !

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Me likey.

Star for that.

But don't get all cocky thinking that means you are real.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Me likey.

Star for that.

ATS stars don't make one real.

A shared smile, a concern that spreads beyond one's own bubble, That's real. Stepping in someone else's shoes and polishing those mirror neurons. That's real.

I am you and you are me coo-coo cachoo!

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I saw that steam giraffe, now I forgot what we are talking about in here

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Get the heck out of the city. Not that people are any better in my neck of the woods, but you don't have to deal with most of them most of the time. I just have to walk out my front door to get real, Mother Nature doesn't mess around and if you are tuned into that, it's as real as it gets, ticks, deer flies, and all the rest of it.

The deer mouse in the cupboard gets his head crushed by the mouse trap, Bambi gets hit by a car and is eaten up in a couple days by the coyotes or buzzards. Chuckles the wood chuck moves in because they're logging his home, I give him a break because he only eats the leaves off my bean plants, otherwise he'd be eating lead and I'd be eating him.

Nature rarely plays games, there are no timid woodland creatures when their life is in the equation. Sometimes nature will try to fool you, like the hog nosed snake I was messing with today. He acts all bad like a poisonous cobra, then flips on his back, squirms around in his own vomit and feces, then plays dead. Still, that is as easy to understand as Mr. Skunk who really doesn't play games. Mother Nature can provide and protect, but it can kill you just as quick if your not as real as she is. You want to know what's real? Just live in the swamp like I do, things are pretty real here.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I have read a lot about how the Cree Indians use mother nature as psychological therapy. Whatever you got, go out into the woods until you're better.

I have been wanting to try this for years. I bet it would do me a world of good.

edit on 14-8-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Me likey.

Star for that.

A shared smile, a concern that spreads beyond one's own bubble, That's real. Stepping in someone else's shoes and polishing those mirror neurons. That's real.

Wrong. You are obviously the walrus.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Me likey.

Star for that.

Don't be microaggressive towards my weight

It's not a weight problem. It's a weight choice.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Me likey.

Star for that.

Don't be microaggressive towards my weight

It's not a weight problem. It's a weight choice.

Lol. Have a good night. I'll be over on my side of the database, dreaming of electric sheep.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Well great. Here I was having my own experience thinking I was real - or not thinking about it, because, you know, the "I am" comes naturally like breathing, and then someone says they are real, and perhaps I'm not AboveBoard but a Bot!!

Well then, this bot just went into the craggy mountains and saw a herd of elk, a deep valley meadow with a meandering ice clear stream that men in waders stood in fishing with flies, and the wildflowers and grasses painting a hundred shades of green and purple and pink, white, yellow, brown, stretching farther than I could see with looming snow capped giants and long mounds pushed up millions of years ago by glaciers like bulldozers shaping the land. Pine and cottonwood and Aspen with their shaking leaves, mounds of white and grey thunderheads booming patches of sky, hiding the blue and then...then the emergence of the sun in fingered rays followed by blue so deep and full and round it ached into the infinite stars beyond...

All along the sound of wind, thunder, water, and the comings and goings of fellow travelers catching their glimpse of the soaring landscape, each a unique cloud of memory and thought, weaving pictures and movies of their day into the fabric of their being to save for the concrete and desk chair and computer hum, where their screen saver slides through photographs of That Day, that brush with the wild.

NB, I agree. The earth is calling you, the sky, the clouds and rivers, the lakes, the mountains - they will show you freedom and strength and peace.

"You are not alone," says the whisper of the breeze and the chiming stars blaze on, singing hymns of light, beacons to the dark night of the soul, they point the way Home, the tail of the bear North, there! All the way to the center of your chest.

Anyway, if you read this, thank you for meandering a moment with me.

Peace,

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I was just saying almost this exact same thing the other day. There is a bad vibe about things lately, that I can't quite put my finger on. People are more hateful and nasty to others more than they used to be. Even people who are usually pleasant. Do I think it started in just the last 5 years or so? I've never really thought about it, but I think perhaps you are correct. It's almost like all of humanity knows something really bad is about to happen, and deep down they know there is nothing they can do to stop it and are taking their aggression out on one another. It's kind of weird to have to walk on eggshells around everyone. I had to back down a lady on the phone I was talking to in my school's student accounts office. I wasn't even upset about anything and she just reamed me out because I didn't know how student loans are paid out. (first year borrowing) People at work are so bad that I had to ask to change shifts because a woman I work with yells at me on a daily basis. We even left our church because we "couldn't keep our kid in line" (Autism). I'm floored at how people are acting. I really did think it was just me, but now that I read your post, I see that I am not alone in what I see.

S&F for you.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: flowerpower691

I would like to clarify something at this point.

This rant was written with a serious message, but with a hint of cynical satire. Yes, I do really think there is a bad vibe spreading around as you put it.

As for the timeshifts and whatever, who knows; I certainly don't. But it's a conspiracy site and sometimes we have to couch our messages in something relevant to the audience.

I am just taken aback at how people interact with other people sometimes. We are dealing with living, breathing creatures with feelings: our brothers, our sisters, our neighbors. We are not dealing with inflatable Bobo dolls here, (though some people seem to have lost the distinction!)

Why people feel the need to punch it out is beyond me.

edit on 14-8-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I said before 2012 even arrived, that there would be no fire from the sky no, mega quakes, no earth shattering event, but it would be the year people would look back on and say, "Yep, that's when everything changed." I stand by that.

One thing is certain, people certainly don't behave the way they did even twenty years ago. People walk around in a daze. Seriously, sit and observe people. Really watch them. Ninety percent of the population act like they don't know what the hell is going on around them, forget global awareness.

As someone who has watched people all of his life, I have noticed a marked change. I can't pinpoint whether it's the result of technology, medicine, diet or what, but something is certainly askew.

I agree, OP.
edit on 14-8-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I think there may be some validity to what you said, said in satire or not.

I saw what you were going for and of course, you made your post relevant to your audience. Either way, I just have a feeling some really bad crap is about to hit the fan, and people are feeling it.

Google David Maxwell Braun. He has some interesting theories.
edit on 15-8-2017 by flowerpower691 because: typos

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha Ive read your op and all of your responds and must ask.....
What have you done for other people?
Have you stopped help a stranger? say with a flat tire or stranded on the roadside? Helped someone who had simply ran out gas?
Have you helped an elderly person who fell in a parking lot and been injured? Picked up a wounded pelican or Osprey (watch those talons!) and took it to the wildlife center?
Stopped not one but two shoplifters from leaving a store (one was quite the struggle involving store personell and finanlly police) made me feel my age,old..
My point being I don't feel i'm special by any means.
Just involved in the world around me, Helping other the way I would liked to (and have been in the past) helped out when in need or when I seen something is not right.
Get out in the world Man!
Be there for others and you may realize you are one of billions of humans.
Not the only human in a world of "Bots"

edit on 15-8-2017 by grubblesnert because: gramma

edit on 15-8-2017 by grubblesnert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
PS: I feel the bad crap too. It is a tension building slowly, like tectonic plates about to shake the earth. We feel it like the animals do before a tsunami hits: we want to seek higher ground.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: grubblesnert

I actually have done a lot this week.

I offered to work for someone so that they could recuperate from a wisdom tooth removal surgery.

I paid my sister's rent. Didn't have it, had to borrow it myself, but it got paid.

My daughter's classroom of 11 special needs kids won't have to buy school supplies. Didn't have that either, but I did it anyway.

I drove 50 miles out of my way over the weekend to take a friend a lawnmower and weedeater because all he has is an SUV......and a newborn daughter who didn't need to be locked in a truck with the fumes that thing emanates.

Now I realize you are talking to the OP, but you know what I got for my good deeds? Jack. And usually that's all one gets in return. But I'm not nasty to people because of it. There is truly something bizarre going on and it's affecting most of the population.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: flowerpower691

Now I realize you are talking to the OP, but you know what I got for my good deeds? Jack. And usually that's all one gets in return. But I'm not nasty to people because of it. There is truly something bizarre going on and it's affecting most of the population.

Yep. I ride the range every day like a modern day cowboy. Give blood, expect nothing.

I, too, still don't get nasty or try to make people feel bad no matter how frustrated I get.

I may not believe the golden rule actually applies, but I still follow my heart to do right, silly little man that I am.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: flowerpower691

Yes you are RIGHT and you are wrong (haha)

Your actions are their own reward and I feel pretty confident that a person of your integrity would act in no other fashion. (seems to be how guy's like us are).
I get a bit of a rush out of every act of help I give. (self fulfilling). That's all that's needed.

edit on 15-8-2017 by grubblesnert because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2017 by grubblesnert because: Im blaming my crap keyboard

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: grubblesnert

I get a bit of a rush out of every act of help I give.

Say what? I wish I got a rush out of it. I'm getting jipped again.

My conscience won't let me be a total jackwagon no matter how much I want to. Perhaps I will expound upon this someday...but maybe there is someone else at the reigns and we're just along for the ride.

edit on 15-8-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join