It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Niburu Mayan Timeshifts Are REAL! You, however, are not!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Just what is wrong with the world today?!

I am so sick of people that don't even act like real human beings anymore. This is Mayan prophecy right here. I shifted in 2012, I know i did. The world as I knew it is dead and gone forever!

I must be the only real person left on this once great earth. That's the scariest thought. What if indeed I'm the only real soul lost in a chamber of horrors? It's a madhouse I tell ya!!

Hell, all of ATS could be a clever chat-bot echo chamber, and I'm just pressing buttons like a lab rat on amphetamines!

How can we really know for sure? Maybe there aren't individuals. Maybe it's some sick holographic universe and the 'people' are simulated to make me miserable!

Occam's Razor, yo. Slice it up and know the truth. People cannot logically act collectively the way they do and call it normal.

Girls will be boys and boys will be girls it's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world that don't taste like cherry-cola!

What was the straw that broke the buddha's tether? Simply, just more of the fine examples of 'people' strutting about conspiring to break me.

I live in an apartment. I was about to head out and bundled up the trash bags to toss in the dumpster around the corner. I came back inside my door a moment to grab my keys and wallet etc. I turned to walk back out and my front door was wide open!!! 2 people literally followed me back inside and opened my front door without knocking. I nearly grabbed my leatherman as I thought I was being robbed.

Who fuggin' does that?!?! For real?!?!

I told them to GTFO immediately!

Oh but it didn't stop there. I was on my way to an eye exam. Optometrist got all butt-hurt because I haven't been in there since 2014. Well, doctor! Maybe it's because I didn't appreciate your staff charging me for a bunch of stuff I didn't want done in 2014! Give me my prescription so I can go get cheaper eyewear at Wal-Mart! I know all you care about is the old greenbacks $$$ and it's wonderful you see people that way.

Oh but grocery store clerk had to make it even worse. Don't make small talk with people if you don't actually give a fig! Don't ask me questions if you're just going to turn around and walk away while I'm mid-sentence! If you don't want to talk, fine. Just swipe the bar codes and let me bag the groceries (your job) for you as I always do. Don't put on some pretend Halloween mask and pretend you have a soul. Go take your cigarette break and don't act like you are genuine.

You know, before the Mayan shift, people had manners, people had courtesy, people talked and listened and at least had a polite respect towards strangers. People used to actually have a sense of civility.

We are surely descending into the age of Kali Yuga. People are losing the light in their souls. People are losing the higher intelligence in their once sentient minds.

That is, of course, if there are actually other people! I'm not totally convinced. You could all be pods for all I know.

Breed on, pods, breed on. Humanity is fooked. Oh, this isn't microaggression. This is real, regular-size aggression and you better acknowledge your own if you want to be real.

I am not drunk now, I am not pilled down. This is the rage of an actual, real, sober, human being that has had enough of the BS. Get real. Now. Get real or get out of my reality because this isn't going to jive.

edit on 14-8-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

You know I wonder if this is not the "original" timeline but an "alternate" timeline. Like somehow our timeline has changed or something.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

You know I wonder if this is not the "original" timeline but an "alternate" timeline. Like somehow our timeline has changed or something.

There is something seriously wrong here and it ain't me, I promise.

If you don't feel it, you're part of the problem.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
People have been getting older since people existed.

I guess each genetically handles are differently.

They used to call it a mid life crisis. Now, apparently, it's a everyone is in a different than me mandella effect nightmare.

Kids these days.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
People have been getting older since people existed.

I guess each genetically handles are differently.

They used to call it a mid life crisis. Now, apparently, it's a everyone is in a different than me mandella effect nightmare.

Kids these days.

I pray it's a mid-life crisis. I couldn't handle a longer lifespan!

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

S&F from this bot. I always love a good honest rant.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Have you ever considered the possibility you are one of the fake people and the only real person out there is somebody you haven't met?

I'm guessing it's that person who checks you out at the grocery store.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Have you ever considered the possibility you are one of the fake people and the only real person out there is somebody you haven't met?

Considered thoroughly and rejected. The souls are dim. I shine on.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Damnit , hate when the figments of my imagination act up .

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

But we all shine on from our own perspectives. That's how we are programmed. It's how you were programmed.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

But we all shine on from our own perspectives. That's how we are programmed. It's how you were programmed.

Yep, that's the problem. All the fake people think they're real people and strive for no betterment. Whatever happened to 'love thy neighbor?' Humanity is fooked regardless of what I am or am not.

What you do with my pearls don't concern me. Have a blast.

edit on 14-8-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
As I understand it, we are at the end of Kali Yuga. That is the heart of our problems. We have all gone bat crap crazy...

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

But we all shine on from our own perspectives.

But we all shine on like crazy diamonds

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Yep, that's the problem. All the fake people think they're real people and strive for no betterment. Whatever happened to 'love thy neighbor?' Humanity is fooked regardless of what I am or am not.

Hey look, I'm just bot in the world trying to open the eyes of a fellow bot. Take it or leave it.

But meanwhile, that checker at the store is laughing at us.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

But we all shine on from our own perspectives.

But we all shine on like crazy diamonds

Right on!

I'm only posting this version because I'm totally in love with The Spine (the lead vocalist).

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Hell, all of ATS could be a clever chat-bot echo chamber, and I'm just pressing buttons like a lab rat on amphetamines!

How can we really know for sure? Maybe there aren't individuals. Maybe it's some sick holographic universe and the 'people' are simulated to make me miserable!

I can definitely relate to that part.

The rest...eh.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Hey look, I'm just bot in the world trying to open the eyes of a fellow bot. Take it or leave it.

I don't care who is the dream or who is the dreamer. Not interested in cause and effect chickens and eggs.

All I know is things suck like a Hoover and 'people' are the vacuum salesman hawking door-to-door.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

You're very poetic when you're pissed off.

Me likey.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I don't care who is the dream or who is the dreamer. Not interested in cause and effect chickens and eggs.

All I know is things suck like a Hoover and 'people' are the vacuum salesman hawking door-to-door.

I used to sell Kirby vacuums door-to-door. I certainly didn't feel like a real person the entire time.

Maybe you are on to something, after all.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You're very poetic when you're pissed off.

Me likey.

Right?! That was actually pretty beautiful.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join