It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice demands 1.3M IP addresses related to Trump resistance site

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Do a little research. They're looking to ID and prosecute Antifa thugs. This is a website that actively recruits people for anti-Trump violence. Do you really have a problem with the government prosecuting rioters?

Really, this just reinforces what many of us believed all along: a large fraction of the anti-Trump protesters were goons specifically recruited for the purpose.
edit on 15-8-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
First piece that has to come down in this current match between TPTB and Trump is Soro's...

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
First piece that has to come down in this current match between TPTB and Trump is Soro's...

soros again?......if he is so powerful, why do the republicans control the entire federal government and the majority of state governments?.......jesus Christ, use some common sense......
edit on 15-8-2017 by jimmyx because: spell

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx
You need to look what's going on behind the curtain, not the stage...

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
So some websites and their members need to be silenced and policed but others don't?? I guess it's like I said before, this behavior is accepted or even demonized when it serves each individuals agenda....

I don't condone this over reach by the government just the same as I don't condone the over reach being portrayed as private companies silencing or censoring peoples views.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
a reply to: jimmyx
You need to look what's going on behind the curtain, not the stage...

I look at the RESULTS in front of me, not what is PERCEIVED to be happening behind the curtain....if you have evidence that soros somhow rigged it to have the entire U.S. and majority of states become republican controlled, than show it.
edit on 15-8-2017 by jimmyx because: spell

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join