It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters pull down Confederate statue at old Durham County courthouse

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Pushing what? Man, seriously, are you stoned? You are really not making any sense. I asked what 'conservatives' could do to stop people who are being labeled as 'conservatives' in the media.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Pushing what? Man, seriously, are you stoned? You are really not making any sense. I asked what 'conservatives' could do to stop people who are being labeled as 'conservatives' in the media.

Well ask a dumb question and.....

But no your right your powerless and helpless it's all the other guys fault.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

What dumb question? Powerless? If you are trolling that it fine as people like you are a dime a dozen? If you cannot answer a question about something you posted I really do not care but the personal attacks can stop anytime. It makes you look weak and like you have nothing else intelligent to say.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Trump called it....here we go. Erase American history...
chicago.cbslocal.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

It's not an attack it's just that you Literally post partisan trolling bs on a regular basis. You seem to believe the liberals have super human powers over society.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Wonderful sensible thoughts! Thank you.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Unfotrunately with the nwo, the radicalization of society into groups they control... is to them the radicalization of society as a whole.

Illuminati card game: KKK, Reorganization, Hit and Run, Never Surrender (BLM), Commitment (SJWs), Urban Gangs, Black Activists etc.

ie. "THE NWO" already did Cecil Rhodes, and Lenin (several times).

edit on 16-8-2017 by eastendkid because: basic grammar

edit on 16-8-2017 by eastendkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
NYC American History Museum

www.theguardian.com...

Hundreds of activists gathered at the American Museum of Natural History on Monday to take down the “racist” statue of Theodore Roosevelt and an urgent call to rename Columbus Day. More than 200 people cheered outside the museum as activists covered the statue of Roosevelt on horseback flanked by an African American and Native American on either side and demanded it be ultimately removed. “A stark embodiment of the white supremacy that Roosevelt himself espoused and promoted,” the group explained in a statement. “The statue is seen as an affront to all who pass it on entering the museum, but especially to African and Native Americans.” Activists from the groups NYC Stands with Standing Rock and Decolonize This Place organized the protest to draw attention to the museum’s encouragement of racist tropes, and implored New York City to rename Columbus Day to Indigenous People’s Day.

Don't these people have jobs?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Why am I not surprised it's going this way. Soon Washington DC, Washington State, Jefferson County, and many many of the other places named after the founding fathers will be attacked or renamed so that "people" (if we can call this group of self entitled idiots that) don't get offended by history.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

No, I know that the liberal owned and controlled media reports untruths and has an agenda. Nothing about super human powers. If you do not like what I post don't read it. I could give a f less and at this point you are getting annoying because there is no discussion you are just trying to put me down. Usually a tactic from those who cannot form cohesive arguments and want to try to find a solution and are happier being part of the problem.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

yes, it seems that these "people" are employed to be self righteous jerks, that clearly don't understand how to act or use their words to promote changes, but only understand cavemen talk of smash and break.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

There is no misrepresentation here. Agreed, we have different opinions. However, you have not dismissed or disproven anything only suffer the delusion of doing so. The dig at the end was a nice touch. Be well chief.
edit on 16-8-2017 by RespectfullyDisagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

originally posted by: Krakatoa
I've said it before and I will say it again.

"We must preserve our history, good or bad. Destruction of history is the trail head to our own destruction."

How long until someone decides to destroy some aspect of YOUR own history because it offends them?

What next, books about the Civil War should be removed from the library, or burned because they offend someone?

SMH

People,
, think, before acting out your anger in this manner.

It's 2017, these offensive statues of racism should have been torn down a very long time ago.It's extremely sad that no statues of positive Americans were built.It seems like your history lacks a positive role model for your people and that's something that you 70s on down generation just can't understand.I don't blame you, I blame all the hateful people from the 40s and 50s that deeply embedded its venom inside you to a point of no return.Good luck with your thinking when it comes time for judgment day because you are really missing the universal point of time and history of whats really going on...and I feel really sad and sorry for you.

Thats nice.. Wife just got back from work. She works 2nd at Duke University Hospital, DURHAM, NC.

Got home a couple of minutes ago, was nice to hear the subject was bought up amoungst her co workers for a few minutes this evening , water cooler talk..

Was glad to hear none of her educated African American coworkers agreed with what happened in Durham today.

I feel really sad and sorry for you

I feel bad for you 90's down generation. Most dont know what its like to take personal responsibility, to get your ass lovingly spanked by your parents when you properly deserved it.

Everyone wasn't a victim or a soft little snowflake.

You could drive to school with a gun rack and shot gun in the back of your truck and no one batted a eye or were scared they would get shot.

Lots of shows on TV had moral lessons and it wasnt about who could sex who and back stabbing reality TV drama.

When people were called racists its because they wore white hoods and burned crosses NOT because they disagreed with your politics.
The word RACIST meant something .

Men and people in general were made of sterner stuff.

Its you I feel sorry for.

...ok.

TextWhen people were called racists its because they wore white hoods and burned crosses NOT because they disagreed with your politics.

Your post is scary, i really dont know what your talking about but thats how it is with you 70s on down generation ,it relly doesnt make since to us.

The reality, is that a bunch of people came to the protest with shields, night sticks and obviously are embedded with some german adolf hitler ideology.I will not call them racist but i will call them disloyal to 'Real Americans' with real values.

Its really amusing to people like us, that have common sense and morals and integrety.Its funny and comical to see people like you with no morals and take up for people whoms ideology views are that of something from another country ,even worse from a man that killed millions.

disagreed with your politics.

Politics had nothing to do with this but if thats how you were bought up, then what can i say.The disloyalty that you have for real americans is really distastful.In 2070, all the hateful people from the 70s on down will be gone, it will be a new day and new hope for the newer generations but until then i guess we got to deal with people like you and thats where i feel sorry for the world.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
LOL...Now they're going after the streets...on ARMY bases!

New York Gov. Calls For Removal of Confederate Names From NYC Streets

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo is calling for the removal of Confederate Generals’ names from New York City streets.

In a letter to the Secretary of the Army, Cuomo urged the renaming of Stonewall Jackson Drive and General Lee Avenue in Fort Hamilton, Brooklyn.

Dear Acting Secretary McCarthy: On August 7, the U.S. Army denied requests by community leaders and legislators to remove the names of two Confederate Generals from streets on its Fort Hamilton Army Base, claiming that renaming the streets would be “controversial and divisive.”

The streets – Stonewall Jackson Drive and General Lee Avenue – are named for leaders in the Confederate army who fought to protect slavery.

breaking911.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Not always RIGHT about the facts either...
www.conservativehq.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Its the virtue signalling Olympics!

Quick, find a sign, statue, building or street that offends you and scream to the heavens for its removal!

If you do so within a week of Charlottesville, you x5 Super awesome cool cultural acceptance points!

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Apology Accepted

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

No, I know that the liberal owned and controlled media reports untruths and has an agenda. Nothing about super human powers. If you do not like what I post don't read it. I could give a f less and at this point you are getting annoying because there is no discussion you are just trying to put me down. Usually a tactic from those who cannot form cohesive arguments and want to try to find a solution and are happier being part of the problem.

It's tough when it's not an echo chamber and you can't call me lib tard huh?

Fox news is owned by Rupert Murdock. He ownes quite a few.

But go ahead and keep getting triggered every time I make a point.
edit on 16-8-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Since when did ATS become the Daily Stormer?

ATS has always been fairly right wing. But it seemed more a right wing libertarian than right wing fascist. In other words, people who cared about civil liberties. Not people who wished to crush them.

Most of you need to spend a dark night of the soul and ask yourself why you're defending people with an ideology we fought in a world war?

In fact, it was the fighting of those people that placed America as a world moral power as well as a world military power.
edit on 16-8-2017 by Moresby because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Don't think I have ever called anyone a libtard. An asshole but I make my judgement on the person not the political side they are on. Saying liberal media also does not make me conservative. For all you know I was a Dem till this year and then voted for Trump.

Again man your posts mean nothing to me if you do not want to have an actual conversaion. You can keep doing them.

Last, I know who Murdoch is. Do you want a cookie because you do? If you want to ask or answer a question cool otherwise hang out in your echo chamber.

new topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join