It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters pull down Confederate statue at old Durham County courthouse

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Sooner or later, the mob will come for blood if it isn't stopped, and that is why we have the 2nd.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: ketsuko

At least you got one thing right... those white supremacists are sharks and need to go.

Oh, so you favor shark genocide and extinction?

Are also in favor of finning them. Cruel practice.

Lol, so you do have a sense of humor.

That was hilarious.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Yeah, my avatars and sigs are absolutely no evidence of a sense of humor.

link   
a reply to: Abysha

#sharksmatter

link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

Ket you are better than this, horrible comparisisan. That young lady did not deserve to die.

I didn't say she did. I said she put herself in a risky position. There is a difference.

Surfers put themselves in risky positions off the SoCal coast all the time. Does openly saying that mean I am saying they deserve to all get killed by sharks?

No. Good grief!

So I am not fond of asian women, due to my experiences in the military, does this still mean I am racist? She did not deserve to die, and you are defending these asshats.

link   

originally posted by: aethertek
What no pic of the party?

I hope they melt it too.
Looks like the little nazi get together backfired.
This event & I believe NC is moving up the removal of their statues of traitors as well.

K~

No if we go by constitutional law back then ..Lincoln was the actual traitor. he broke 11 laws to have his civil war.
In his own diaries he planned to deport all Slaves back to africa after using them as cannon fodder in the war.
Lincoln got his just deserts though when boothe shot him in the dome.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

At least you got one thing right... those white supremacists are sharks and need to go.

Oh? Where would you have them go to? A prison? A re-education camp? Or perhaps for a six foot down dirt nap?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I do understand their view of hating that statue. It was wrong to tear it down illegally tho I agree.
But let me play devil's advocate for a minute.
What if it was a statue of someone holding a noose and it has been there for 100 years?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus

Oh? Where would you have them go to? A prison? A re-education camp? Or perhaps for a six foot down dirt nap?

Another one who didn't recognize sarcasm.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Still optimistic on that... JInMI... we have an awesome opportunity in 2018.... just have to get folks motivated usher in a new Congress..

matters not that they are all GOP... I want a fresh Constitution Loving American Congress...

Been decades since we've had one....

2018 is our chance to send the globalists' home....

I think we can do it.. and ... it won't be just GOP... it will be bringing in true Liberals on the DEM side... not the commies who are in control

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Couldn't the sharks and Nazis just share a communal space? Like, say... in a shark tank?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I do understand their view of hating that statue. It was wrong to tear it down illegally tho I agree.
What if it was a statue of someone holding a noose and it has been there for 100 years?

Why didn't they tear it down when Obama was President? They might have received a Presidential Medal of Valor, or something.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Why didn't they tear it down when Obama was President? They might have received a Presidential Medal of Valor, or something.

Where?

link   

Speaking of a new congress, term limits! We'll see.

I'm glad some still hold on to the hope. With the media being the spine of all the recent tensions, I just can't see past a downward spiral.

link   

See? You're getting it. Picking battles. There's no fine line but sometimes it's obviously worth it and other times, it's not.

link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Couldn't the sharks and Nazis just share a communal space? Like, say... in a shark tank?

Why do you hate sharks!!

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Seig Heil sharks!

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: fiverx313

I'm not following.

Unless your getting around to saying that by having this statue, the government is condoning racism. Evil Kinevel couldn't make that leap.

it's not much of a leap. the majority of these monuments were erected during the reconstruction and after, to reaffirm southern devotion to the lost cause. keeping them on public property is indeed condoning racism. that's why people want them moved.

i mean... what did you think people wanted them moved for, if not because they condone racism? just to be mean to history buffs? :/

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Sooner or later, the mob will come for blood if it isn't stopped, and that is why we have the 2nd.

Some poster here on ATS said something like that last night, that certain people need to be taken out. As stupid as some of these people are, they will think anybody that voted for Trump or stands up for freedom of speech may need to be included.

They believe they have a righteous justification to break the law and create mayhem.

So, you are so right about the 2A. Guard it like gold, because the next thing you see trying to be forcibly removed may be your personal property that protects you against crazy anarchists.
edit on 14-8-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Why do you hate sharks!!

Hah! You know how many times people cancel on me because of "Shark Week"? I KNOW there's not 52 Shark Weeks in a year.

Screw those guys.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join