It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well It Looks Like Trump Immigration Policy Is Working

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Fear is a powerful motivator, it has been said that, "necessity is the mother of motivation".
Illegall immigrants are highly motivated to take action because they realize the knock on the door could come at any time.
I have heard anecdotal story's that ICE is on a total rampage since Trump took office.

So what do they they do by the thousands, flee to Canada.

New York Times Article

People Lost Fingers Crossing In North Dakota

Not sure how I feel about all this, but the law is the law, and our tax dollars support these ones, we can't let millions of people come to Canada & America just so they can have a better life, I think each country needs to set a hard limit as to how many refugee's it can take each year, so for example Canada could set a hard target like 100,000 a year and no more, and America needs to clear out of the system what is already in the country, once that is done they could set a new limits maybe 250,000 a year. But get something set up that is workable and less chaotic.
edit on 14-8-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

But get something set up that is workable and less chaotic.

Raise the standards back to the original and lower the financial burden for becoming a citizen.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I only wish the citizens whom were in America a few hundred years ago had the same solution for the flood of immigrants who came and literally took everything.
if only they knew...and had high caliber, capacity, fully automatic weapons...

such is life
... now the have a suffix to prepend their ethnicity as if they were the outsiders..
edit on 14-8-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Back then, the immigrants came in and took the jobs.

Back before we deported all of the jobs... Back to where they came from.

Now there are plenty of jobs, but none worth stealing. Taking free welfare is easier, though...

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Fear is a powerful motivator, it has been said that, "necessity is the mother of motivation".

Damn! I misread the headline, I thought it meant Trump was leaving the country!

Still, I don't doubt the story, I have relatives married to Americans and living in the US, who are all contemplating coming to live here because they think Trump is more than a bit doo-lally, and they don't even live in the hubbub of city life.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
I only wish the citizens whom were in America a few hundred years ago had the same solution for the flood of immigrants who came and literally took everything.
if only they knew...and had high caliber, capacity, fully automatic weapons...

such is life
... now the have a suffix to prepend their ethnicity as if they were the outsiders..

Personally, I think a giant wall with dream catchers and sun wheels on it would have been beautiful.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Illegall immigrants are highly motivated to take action because they realize the knock on the door could come at any time.
I have heard anecdotal story's that ICE is on a total rampage since Trump took office.

So what do they they do by the thousands, flee to Canada.

New York Times Article

People Lost Fingers Crossing In North Dakota

Not sure how I feel about all this, but the law is the law, and our tax dollars support these ones, we can't let millions of people come to Canada & America just so they can have a better life, I think each country needs to set a hard limit as to how many refugee's it can take each year, so for example Canada could set a hard target like 100,000 a year and no more, and America needs to clear out of the system what is already in the country, once that is done they could set a new limits maybe 250,000 a year. But get something set up that is workable and less chaotic.

They all look well fed. Canada's ramen on the night table is going to get old very quickly.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
"Necessity is the mother of invention."
I would think motivation is the father.

I don't mind refugees to be honest. What I mind is able body men are fleeing when they should be fighting. How can you just abandon your home land. It just shows where their loyalties lie.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConscienceZombie
"Necessity is the mother of invention."
I would think motivation is the father.

I don't mind refugees to be honest. What I mind is able body men are fleeing when they should be fighting. How can you just abandon your home land. It just shows where their loyalties lie.

This is slightly off topic but addresses your point

edit on 15-8-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join