It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jong Un's disappearance sparks concerns missile launch could be imminent

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

I was living in Miami at the time but this is so not needed. Is anyone concerned about this situation? It could be a domino effect-we don't need this. Why would this crazy man be taunting us? Because I do fear Trump will retaliate and cause China or some other crazy person to respond. I hate this.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Ahh now that makes sense.

So.......it's on!

Bye Bye NK. It's been fun.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

How does firing 1, 4, or 8 missiles into international waters off the coast of Guam constitute an act of war?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Its time to remove the thread ones and for all.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
He disappeared because he's embarrassed. He's been getting beat at his own game. Now he says they're gonna "wait and see how America acts". That's a far cry from the usual "we'll blow you off the face of the earth" chest-thumping from them.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Ehhh then theres this:
link

Kim backs off

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Without official gov treaties or agreements

A test isn't just a test when it comes to INTL Law

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Hearing reports on twitter that he's just going to observe the actions of the US for a bit longer before making a decision....... sooo just another Cuba or should I resume doom mode?

-Alee

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso

I was living in Miami at the time but this is so not needed. Is anyone concerned about this situation? It could be a domino effect-we don't need this. Why would this crazy man be taunting us? Because I do fear Trump will retaliate and cause China or some other crazy person to respond. I hate this.

We attempt to speculate what others may do mostly based upon our own reasoning and experience. Most in the US have not been sufficiently exposed to other cultures to support their speculation with applicable knowledge. What is the norm for our culture is not particuarly the norm for another.

A simple example would be the Japanese kamikaze. Many American heros gave their lives for their fellow soldiers but very few did it by design.

Kim may hold such beliefs. Or not.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

It constitutes a dangerously reckless action that puts lives at risk considering their guidance systems aren't up to snuff yet. They could easily # up and actually hit the island. Plus international waters aren't always empty. Humans have these things called boats. As big as the ocean is it's still possible they could hit one, especially in that area where there are a ton of shipping lanes.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Lil' Fatty is hiding in China, I suspect.

He is a narcissistic, self centered, psychotic psychopath, who doesn't give a squat what anyone thinks.

Unless his own Generals wise up and take him out, all of N. Korea will suffer the consequences of an insane little boy who thinks he is God.

Des

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
Hearing reports on twitter that he's just going to observe the actions of the US for a bit longer before making a decision....... sooo just another Cuba or should I resume doom mode?

-Alee

He may be observing the actions of the US from the safety of China.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I'm not ever going to answer that question........C'mon?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Tomorrow is the National Liberation Day of Korea.

They better enjoy it, it may be the last one if they fire on the US.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP

Without official gov treaties or agreements

A test isn't just a test when it comes to INTL Law

I'm not familiar with International Maritime law, but "Mad Dog" Mattis has spoken..
www.foxnews.com...
so the debating is over. Tubby Tyrant shoots missiles towards Guam, they will be intercepted and destroyed. Mattis says the NEXT STEP after that will be left to President Trump.

I hope that "next step" is assassinating Kim Jong. Unless he has employed Hillary Clinton's clone production company, the USA is watching his every move, and knows where to send the cruise missile and concussion bomb.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

Lil' Fatty is hiding in China, I suspect.

He is a narcissistic, self centered, psychotic psychopath, who doesn't give a squat what anyone thinks.

Unless his own Generals wise up and take him out, all of N. Korea will suffer the consequences of an insane little boy who thinks he is God.

Des

He reminds me of Lokie in the Avengers.
m.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

America is always on watch....I dont think two Camel-Fleas could bump uglys in the dark in NK right now without triangulated USA assets recording it....someone knows exactly where he is.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The disappointed MSM is reluctantly reporting that Kim Jong has backed off this threat to shoot towards Guam anytime soon.
www.reuters.com...

I hope the CIA will simply terminate Kim Jong. He'll keep "toying" with the USA, taking us for a fool, just like he did with Bush and Obama.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
It's Tuesday August 15, 8am in the morning here in Japan. Things are quiet and there hasn't been an increase in airplanes flying over me. And the morning news here hasn't brought up the missile crises yet. I think it won't happen. As I read from an article, the military seems to be just chil'n out a bit. But who knows. The Japanese DO NOT have in place to shoot down any missiles flying over Hiroshima and Shimane and that is the expected flight path to Guam. I think it is all "hot air" at the moment.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
If Kim waits for America first move. He can wait a long time. America is not stupid. Make your move fatty.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join